Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,126 to 1,140 of 13911
-
01-08-25 16:50 #12786Regular Member

Posts: 11Way back in 2013 there were extras to be had but these days totally legit. Would love to hear otherwise but doubtful.
Originally Posted by TheLazyPeon
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-25 16:35 #12785Senior Member

Posts: 354What's it called? Should I literally drive around down there until I spot something that looks like it might be it?
Originally Posted by FlyOnDeWalz
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-25 15:01 #12784Senior Member

Posts: 38Seemed very legit the one time I went.
Originally Posted by NcWilmMan28
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-25 14:18 #12783Senior Member

Posts: 113Sunshine
Anyone been to Sunshine Health spa yet?
-
01-08-25 11:06 #12782Senior Member

Posts: 48New spot
The new one mentioned near Wake Forest rd / near costco.
Originally Posted by Truckie919
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-25 09:17 #12781Regular Member

Posts: 21Which place is this?
Which place is this?
Originally Posted by FlyOnDeWalz
[View Original Post]
-
01-07-25 16:27 #12780Senior Member

Posts: 47Nashville AMP
I drove over to Nashville today to check out Pro Spa & Salon (you can Google and find website). It was closed so called the phone number. Answering machine picked up and a mans voice said they are temporarily closed due to a maintenance issue and they will re-open on Jan 13th. It had a grand opening sign still up. In the front you can see a few barber chairs for the hair cuts. When you search for it you may also find an Instagram commercial a local guy did showing the table shower etc.
Was bummed out but went on to Rocky Mount since I needed to go to a store. Just searched for Rock Mount body rubs and found a place called Obsessions II. It's about 8 ish miles off Hjwy 64. When I saw it I remembered I stopped there once before years ago and left after seeing the quality of the two lady's that were there. Didn't stop again but would be interested if anyone has any current intel on the place. FYI Google maps puts it on the wrong side of the road if you go to look for it. It did have an open sign.
So, no happiness for junior today unfortunately! : (.
-
01-06-25 17:13 #12779Senior Member

Posts: 48WF Costco AMP
Tried here a few weeks back since it's been a minute since a new place has popped up and my soul still searches for a YOYO Healing or Moon replacement (sigh).
Gave a rang, easy enough to get a spot. Almost missed the drive, but turned in at the last second. Parked in back and walked to the door. It was unlocked and when I went in was greated with a lower 30 yo (pretty easy on the eyes) said her name was mimi?
Decent massage, started ripping off my calves at one point though (she really meant harder LOL). Grinded the back of my head and stradled me, but just a touch with nothing else offered, but didn't press since it was first visit.
-
01-03-25 22:03 #12778Senior Member

Posts: 234Nashville
Info on the spot near Nashville?
Originally Posted by EyeSpy2
[View Original Post]
-
01-03-25 16:43 #12777Senior Member

Posts: 480Any update on the place?
Originally Posted by Kurt309
[View Original Post]
-
01-03-25 16:42 #12776Senior Member

Posts: 480Had to google map that town. Never heard of a Nashville, NC.
Originally Posted by Endorfn2002
[View Original Post]
-
01-03-25 16:10 #12775Senior Member

Posts: 47I'm near Zebulon
I'm interested since I'm under 30 min away. How was service and damage? PM fine. Thanks!
Originally Posted by EyeSpy2
[View Original Post]
-
01-03-25 15:12 #12774Regular Member

Posts: 15Nashville
Interested., thanks.
Originally Posted by EyeSpy2
[View Original Post]
Rigid.
-
01-03-25 14:38 #12773Senior Member

Posts: 33Nashville Area
Found a spot out near Nashville area if anyone is interested in going out that far.
-
01-03-25 10:51 #12772Senior Member

Posts: 98New place in Chapel Hill
Made an appointment for 3:00 on 1/1/25. After arriving I was told to wait in a room. 30 minutes later! A lady about 30 ish comes in to give me a message. If I hadn't already paid (first thing when I walked in) I would have left. The message was ok. She climbed up on top of of me and like others have said grinded her pelvis on me. A little OTC and a little (very little) teasing. Looks were around a 6. On the flip I pulled down the sheet and started playing with sparky. She didn't seem to be bothered but didn't partake. She only smiled and then said time was up. I suspect next time more participation on her part will take place. The problem is the f'ng 30 minute wait and complaint went unanswered. Not sure if I a repeat visit is in store for fear of laying on the table for 30 min waiting. 80/20.











Reply With Quote






