Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,111 to 1,125 of 13917
-
01-14-25 22:43 #12807Senior Member

Posts: 438Logger Ct
Made my way to the location after work. Thought that it was worth checking out atleast once. Know the location bc I've been over there for other reasons. I went when the sun went down bc they are open late. There were a few cars, more than I expected so that did catch me slightly off guard, but I chalked it up to guys scoping the spot out (which happens more than we acknowledge) or guys waiting for a slot to be available.
Not sure how many are working but I was greeted by a short auntie with an okay face. Not sure if she does massages bc she guided me to a room and another masseuse came in. Younger looking than her but probably early to mid 40's but smaller frame and not bad looking. The actual massage was actually good. Worked out some kinks and used lotion / oil which is a rarity when I go to the AMPs. Very professional in the aspect of technique but after that, it turned into the sensual side. Flipped, got what I was looking for, cleaned up and small talk and was out the door. Overall good service and it's very close to my job so that really helps. Outside of the few cars that were scoping, it was a good experience. Nothing negotiated as others have stated. She did ask me if "that" particular service was okay since it was my first time there and left happy. Even helped me fix up my clothes on my way out. She was good and loved that it felt like an actual massage. OTC below and really didn't try too much outside of that.
-
01-14-25 16:32 #12806Senior Member

Posts: 322I doubt it exists.
Originally Posted by Endorfn2002
[View Original Post]
There was a place near South of the Border which is excellent that had a Castle Facade, but the facade is now gone but the store still exists.
(Both Fayettesville Board and the Other Locations for SC will have reports about the two spots near SOB.).
That is likely the place the poster was referring. But if they don't know the facade has been gone for a while.
His dream may have been more of a dream than most.
(Well...He said apartment area....which does not match SOB...so maybe some other place but I still doubt...)
-
01-14-25 12:07 #12805Senior Member

Posts: 47Happy Castle?
Where is this Happy Castle you speak of? Search yields zero results.
Originally Posted by Dunkind1980
[View Original Post]
-
01-13-25 22:24 #12804Senior Member

Posts: 56Happy Castle. Vivian
Pictures look 70% accurate, went for a quick 30 minutes option. Little strange to be going to an apartment area but feels cozy. Mama put in in a wait area first and gave me a bottle water while I waited then in comes Vivian and bought me back to the room. She did a quick peck on the cheek then gave me a nice groin grab to see if I was horny. I wasn't yet but after a few strokes over the clothes I was pretty ready. She made me take a shower with her first where she did a detailed clean up of my cock and balls before she gave me a quick preview BJ. I thought she'd let me cum in her mouth there but it was just a preview. I ask her to continue the BJ on the bed until I cum in her mouth for the first cup. She did spit it out afterwards but we cuddled and lfk a bit to kill time until I was kind of ready and then she blew me again until I can put on the cover to fuck her in mish and doggy but I wasn't able to cum again but she really tried and was moaning pretty good for me. Ended up having her go at it with her hand an BJ combo for the 2nd shot!
-
01-13-25 20:28 #12803Senior Member

Posts: 33Visited Also
I visited after seeing this review. Had a dream with a lady that called herself Candy. I would guess late 40's and wasnt too bad looking. Had some soft breast (I just felt utc so didn't actually get to lay eyes on them). Massage wasnt bad and there was no rush. Plenty of teasing and slow stroke two hand release on flip with occassional ball cuffing. Damage was 60 plus 30 on the tip (there was no negotiation).
There sounded as if there was 1 or 2 other ladies there. I didn't see them but I kept hearing somebody talking but couldn't confirm if she was talking to someone there or on the phone. It was in one of those office suite setups so its really hidden. The parking has some icy spots so be careful if you go within the next day or so.
Originally Posted by TheQuibbler
[View Original Post]
-
01-12-25 18:44 #12802Senior Member

Posts: 438Wow, this is in the same area as another provider I see from time to time. Area is typically quiet and little traffic. How was the traffic / parking lot when you visited?
Originally Posted by TheQuibbler
[View Original Post]
-
01-12-25 16:07 #12801Senior Member

Posts: 354Ha, wondered if there was any kind of etiquette. That's what I'd do for sure.
Originally Posted by BieDieHunter
[View Original Post]
-
01-12-25 08:50 #12800Senior Member

Posts: 107Thank you!
Wow thanks for taking one. This is close to me and I never would have known about it. I may have to give it a try one of these days.
Originally Posted by TheQuibbler
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-25 16:25 #12799Senior Member

Posts: 37Logger Ct
Saw an ad for a new AMP on STG off Logger Ct. https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...o/814463560646.
Figured I would TOFTT to try it out, as I am always looking for something new and interesting. New place, nice and clean with a nice heater under the sheet, which is appreciated as cold as it is right now. Ad said Korean, but I'm not sure about that. I also didn't ask. Was older, not horrible to look at, but not a young spinner either. Almost auntie? Massage was decent. Handshake for finish without pre-negotiation. UTC up top, OTC below.
-
01-11-25 11:04 #12798Regular Member

Posts: 21You turn
You turn right outa there.
Originally Posted by SimonJonesUK
[View Original Post]
-
01-10-25 16:19 #12797Senior Member

Posts: 354So what do you do? TOFTT or turn around and leave?
Originally Posted by BieDieHunter
[View Original Post]
-
01-10-25 12:13 #12796Regular Member

Posts: 21Wake forest dr
Been here twice and both time drew 50+ aunties, second time got to see another 1 working and she was older than the other 2. Guess I just got shit for luck.
Originally Posted by SimonJonesUK
[View Original Post]
-
01-09-25 21:20 #12795Senior Member

Posts: 29Agree
I have gone recently. Normal place. Not an AMP.
Originally Posted by TheShredSter66
[View Original Post]
-
01-09-25 16:33 #12794Senior Member

Posts: 302I've tested the water there a couple times now. Never had any extras. Even got brave and pushed for it. Nothing.
Originally Posted by NcWilmMan28
[View Original Post]
-
01-09-25 16:05 #12793Senior Member

Posts: 354Thanks. Will investigate.
Originally Posted by FlyOnDeWalz
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





