Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
This blog is moderated by BaldOldGuy
  1. #5981

    Didn't take long.

    Quote Originally Posted by BoyWonder9  [View Original Post]
    I saw her again last week at her place. We agreed on $125 I told her I spent a lot on out previous date plus I have truck issues so I'm on a budget. She was cool.

    I had some BDSM play in mind as well as the usual stuff everything was going great when she proceeded to give me one of the best if not the best BBBJCIM I have probably ever had. I don't know how long it lasted but it was intense. Now we are laying there cuddling and she says she's really stressed out and doesn't know what to do about a situation. We talk about it and I make several suggestions then she says if you can pay for x $350 instead of the $125 that would really help me out. Like a big fat bass I latched onto that tasty lure and said yes. She probably had a plan going into it but I know she is sincere at least I think so. I had invited her to a party next week so I said OK but you have to agree to see me one more time and go to the party no $ involved. Of course she said yes so I will see how that plays out. We get along really well it seems there is more to it for her than just the $. Unfortunately, the arrangement may ruin it for me. SA is proving to be expensive glad I dropped it.
    We were sexting each other this afternoon she has car issues (old one died) but does not have $ for a new one and she just started a new job is borrowing a car they want back. She politely asked me if I would make her car payment $450/ month in exchange for meeting 2-3 times a month. Obviously I'm not going to commit to anything like that and politely told her I would not do that and why. . Now I wonder if she will go to the party as my date with no $ exchanged. It was fun and expensive while it lasted.

  2. #5980

    Xxx young black Middletown.

    I saw her again last week at her place. We agreed on $125 I told her I spent a lot on out previous date plus I have truck issues so I'm on a budget. She was cool.

    I had some BDSM play in mind as well as the usual stuff everything was going great when she proceeded to give me one of the best if not the best BBBJCIM I have probably ever had. I don't know how long it lasted but it was intense. Now we are laying there cuddling and she says she's really stressed out and doesn't know what to do about a situation. We talk about it and I make several suggestions then she says if you can pay for x $350 instead of the $125 that would really help me out. Like a big fat bass I latched onto that tasty lure and said yes. She probably had a plan going into it but I know she is sincere at least I think so. I had invited her to a party next week so I said OK but you have to agree to see me one more time and go to the party no $ involved. Of course she said yes so I will see how that plays out. We get along really well it seems there is more to it for her than just the $. Unfortunately, the arrangement may ruin it for me. SA is proving to be expensive glad I dropped it.

  3. #5979
    Quote Originally Posted by Jarred  [View Original Post]
    Any feedback about this one? I'm talking to her. She seems a bit high maintenance, but also, she seems to be about down for anything, based on how she carries herself. Any feedback at all?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...a-12d5963891c8
    I usually go for younger instead of older but something about her page drew me to her. She is hotter IRL than her pics, but yeah she has GPS. Very nice and sexy, but not one to haggle. I won't be seeing her again.

  4. #5978

    High Maintenance

    Quote Originally Posted by Jarred  [View Original Post]
    Any feedback about this one? I'm talking to her. She seems a bit high maintenance, but also, she seems to be about down for anything, based on how she carries herself. Any feedback at all?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...a-12d5963891c8
    I literally could get laid every night by a different 20 something from SA if I was willing to pay the 500 plus they request! They are all mostly living with GPS. Finding the ones who will pretend to like you for 300 or less is more of a challenge but extremely less expensive. Poo.

  5. #5977

    AnnaBellaaa

    Any feedback about this one? I'm talking to her. She seems a bit high maintenance, but also, she seems to be about down for anything, based on how she carries herself. Any feedback at all?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...a-12d5963891c8
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails AnnaBellaaa.jpg‎  

  6. #5976

    Lilmissbehave

    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy13  [View Original Post]
    I hooked up with her once during Covid times. Sex was actually pretty okay but she's ugly and not the best hygiene. She'd then reach out periodically and but I wasn't into her until finally on my final chat with her she turned really belligerent and weird so I finally blocked her. There's better ones out there.
    Appreciate the info Tommy.

    She was a little chunky when I met her last year and definitely not the looker.

    Thanks for saving me few bucks. I think a good hygiene is very important. So I'll pass on setting up w / her.

    BD.

  7. #5975
    Senior Member


    Posts: 576
    Quote Originally Posted by BoyWonder9  [View Original Post]
    Is this the skinny black stripper Arri that loves in West Hartford? Or another Ari? I let my membership expire so I can check.
    Nope, she's a well built non-black girl from West Ha en.

  8. #5974

    She's a dick

    Quote Originally Posted by BennyDover  [View Original Post]
    Folks- anyone met up with this one?

    I may have seen her review a while back but unable to find.

    I have been talking for some time and have met last year for m&g. Seems ok little chubby. But not sure how active & fun she is under the covers.

    Planning a meet soon so any info would be greatly appreciated.

    I was a senior member previously but now with a new acct..
    I hooked up with her once during Covid times. Sex was actually pretty okay but she's ugly and not the best hygiene. She'd then reach out periodically and but I wasn't into her until finally on my final chat with her she turned really belligerent and weird so I finally blocked her. There's better ones out there.

  9. #5973

    LittleMissBehave from Bport

    Folks- anyone met up with this one?

    I may have seen her review a while back but unable to find.

    I have been talking for some time and have met last year for m&g. Seems ok little chubby. But not sure how active & fun she is under the covers.

    Planning a meet soon so any info would be greatly appreciated.

    I was a senior member previously but now with a new acct.

    Thanks in advance.

    BD.

  10. #5972
    Quote Originally Posted by Batman203  [View Original Post]
    Sorry to hear that it didn't work out for you supposedly LOL.

    Why would someone who you've had a bad experience with and "robbed" you essentially try multiple times to get in contact with you to connect again. USUALLY the robbers block you, not the other way around. Sounds like either she was a great time and she's a gem, so you're trying to keep us mongers away so you have her for yourself or she really crazy in the head LOL. From being with her the past 3 weeks, I know she's not crazy in the head. Get it while it's hot! Happy hunting as well. All good that she's good.
    Hahaha, I wish it was that way, I think she felt sorry for what she did to me, a first for me on SA.My take is she was disappointed with my looks, I am not even average looking and have a very boring personality.

  11. #5971

    Oh snap!

    Quote Originally Posted by GlenBenton  [View Original Post]
    This is not Kayla (girl I bagged while she was in Middletown). She's using same pictures. I sent Kyla a text and she is back in California. She was pissed and sent seeking an email.
    Hahahahaha! Her profile suddenly went dark and I was wondering why.

  12. #5970

    Confused

    Sorry to hear that it didn't work out for you supposedly LOL.

    Why would someone who you've had a bad experience with and "robbed" you essentially try multiple times to get in contact with you to connect again. USUALLY the robbers block you, not the other way around. Sounds like either she was a great time and she's a gem, so you're trying to keep us mongers away so you have her for yourself or she really crazy in the head LOL. From being with her the past 3 weeks, I know she's not crazy in the head. Get it while it's hot! Happy hunting as well. All good that she's good.

    Quote Originally Posted by Chudakkad  [View Original Post]
    I am puzzled, this was a first for me, never had any issues in the past on SA, after I blocked her on SA and on phone she texted me back from another number and I blocked that number as well, I am glad that you were able to have a good time. Happy hunting!

  13. #5969
    Quote Originally Posted by BoyWonder9  [View Original Post]
    I have only been on SA for a month and I was wondering if anyone has had luck in converting these girls to a normal BF / GF relationship? Or will they always be PTP?
    I'm sure with the right amount of cash anything is possible. Can lead with your mouthpiece, your wallet or both. I think it's usually one or the other. The question is, do you really want to have a relationship with a girl whos been fucking for cash LOL.

  14. #5968
    Quote Originally Posted by Batman203  [View Original Post]
    Quite easy to setup, super sweet. Responsive for sure. This one is a FREAK. Def have my way with this one. Let's me do what I want with her. Been banging this one for like 3 weeks now. Sorry she ran out on you. LOL.
    I am puzzled, this was a first for me, never had any issues in the past on SA, after I blocked her on SA and on phone she texted me back from another number and I blocked that number as well, I am glad that you were able to have a good time. Happy hunting!

  15. #5967

    Fake

    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy13  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...e-1b0770744a00

    Started chatting this one up. Nothing thus far but has anyone ever talked to her or met her?
    This is not Kayla (girl I bagged while she was in Middletown). She's using same pictures. I sent Kyla a text and she is back in California. She was pissed and sent seeking an email.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape