Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 166 of 1179 FirstFirst ... 66 116 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 216 266 666 1166 ... LastLast
Results 2,476 to 2,490 of 17672
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15197

    Abby from Tryst (NOT James)

    Anyone have any intel they can share?

    https://tryst.link/escort/beautifultemptress

    PM me please.

    Happy 2025.

  2. #15196

    Knottykneads

    Quote Originally Posted by Popinstl  [View Original Post]
    I'm with you on the old skank love. Found her IG. Only one post.

    https://www.instagram.com/knottykneadsnuru/
    Knotty has been around the scene for a long time. There was a time when her nuru was mindblowing. I think she is struggling now. She is a genuinely nice person, but must be reading the same websites as Abby James now. Be good to her fellas.

  3. #15195
    Last time I seen her she was heavy. I mean I seen her standing at a door waiting on someone. Reason no full body pics.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rams0013  [View Original Post]
    I'm been interested in seeing her but she does not show many pictures. Anyone seen her how is she. She look as good as her face or is she bbw and old like most look when open the door. Thanks.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/181156013

  4. #15194
    Quote Originally Posted by Illini25  [View Original Post]
    Just wondering what everyone's thoughts are on video confirmation. I've never done it, probably never will. It just seems like to me that providers are doing everything they can to NOT do business, but to each there own. I'm sure there are a lot of guys comfortable with it but I might be too old school in my ways to adjust to this screening method. Moderator I apologize if this is in the wrong category.
    Yeah, I don't have a problem with a quick FaceTime. She wants to feel a little more comfortable with the guy she's going to be alone and naked with, and a video can do a lot more to put her at ease than a few texted words. She may also have had a bad experience with a previous client and wants to make sure you're not him. Also, it gives ME a chance to verify that she's not using someone else's pictures and she's not fucked up out of her mind. Some of you dudes can get rather paranoid, but what can anyone do with a quick video? You don't need to discuss services or anything incriminating, and I always use a burner phone that can't be traced back to me. I've also asked her to send a picture of her making a specific hand gesture that also shows her face (and she can ask likewise) but FaceTime is probably easier and gives the same if not more info.

  5. #15193

    Top three are Magick

    Quote Originally Posted by Yorgi1  [View Original Post]
    I don't know what you guys are looking at, but I see three different women in the more photos tab.
    Yes I am referring to the top three being Magick. Only face shots the others who knows. I know she is real. I looked at some reviews from here none very good but all say looks like pictures. Just lot of demons. I'm hoping someone has seen her recently to give us a new take on her.

  6. #15192
    Quote Originally Posted by Prof30  [View Original Post]
    No body shots? Or photos in weird contortions to hide the belly?

    In this game, you must then assume SHE BIG.
    I don't know what you guys are looking at, but I see three different women in the more photos tab.

  7. #15191
    Quote Originally Posted by Rams0013  [View Original Post]
    I'm been interested in seeing her but she does not show many pictures. Anyone seen her how is she. She look as good as her face or is she bbw and old like most look when open the door. Thanks.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/181156013
    No body shots? Or photos in weird contortions to hide the belly?

    In this game, you must then assume SHE BIG.

  8. #15190
    Quote Originally Posted by Illini25  [View Original Post]
    Just wondering what everyone's thoughts are on video confirmation. I've never done it, probably never will. It just seems like to me that providers are doing everything they can to NOT do business, but to each there own. I'm sure there are a lot of guys comfortable with it but I might be too old school in my ways to adjust to this screening method. Moderator I apologize if this is in the wrong category.
    The hobby is a weird world with people getting hustled all the time. I don't blame a girl wanting to verify.

    THAT SAID. I do not send pics or other sets of personally identifiable info like drivers licenses, LinkedIns, etc. To some bog-standard LC or STG girl.

    That also means I don't do video confirmation: too easy to just screen capture and there's my face, not to mention my videoconference I'd.

    I'll share a provider reference, but that's it.

    Too much risk just to get my jollies off in a dry spell.

  9. #15189

    Video

    Quote Originally Posted by Illini25  [View Original Post]
    Just wondering what everyone's thoughts are on video confirmation. I've never done it, probably never will. It just seems like to me that providers are doing everything they can to NOT do business, but to each there own. I'm sure there are a lot of guys comfortable with it but I might be too old school in my ways to adjust to this screening method. Moderator I apologize if this is in the wrong category.
    If I'm reasonably sure I'm talking to a legitimate provider and not a scammer, I'm ok with video confirmation. It also gives me an opportunity to confirm the pictures in their ad. Yes, maybe they can capture a picture of me during the video call, but any of us that are on any social media probably already have pictures that can be found online. To do a video call, I'd want the provider to have an online presence. I want them as comfortable as possible with seeing me, just like I want to be comfortable going to their incall or letting them in my hotel room.

    Bottom line, there are as many sketchy clients as there are providers.

  10. #15188

    Video Confirmation

    Just wondering what everyone's thoughts are on video confirmation. I've never done it, probably never will. It just seems like to me that providers are doing everything they can to NOT do business, but to each there own. I'm sure there are a lot of guys comfortable with it but I might be too old school in my ways to adjust to this screening method. Moderator I apologize if this is in the wrong category.

  11. #15187

    Magick

    I'm been interested in seeing her but she does not show many pictures. Anyone seen her how is she. She look as good as her face or is she bbw and old like most look when open the door. Thanks.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/181156013

  12. #15186

    Sumo search

    Now that Sumo search is gone has anyone found an alternative site that does what Sumo search did?

  13. #15185

  14. #15184

    A few months ago

    Met with her in St Louis a few months ago, she's usually in Columbia MO or Springfileld Il. She looks like her pics and had a great time during our meeting. She does prefer older clients. Been trying to catch up with her again.

  15. #15183

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape