Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 169 of 1179 FirstFirst ... 69 119 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 219 269 669 1169 ... LastLast
Results 2,521 to 2,535 of 17677
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15157

    Chloe Angeline?

    A senior from Indy will be visiting in January and is interested in any information on Chloe Angeline. I believe she may also advertise on P411, but I'm not a member. Any insights would be appreciated, either here or in PM. https://tryst.link/escort/angelc.

  2. #15156

    Sexy seductive


  3. #15155
    Quote Originally Posted by ShuperShtar  [View Original Post]
    Didn't tishuara decriminalize this activity in the city?
    I believe decriminalizing sex work was on her platform but she ain't done shit.

    Tishaura Jones, in a lengthy platform released on her campaign website last week, said she wants to destigmatize and decriminalize sex work.

    Her campaign political director, Matt Rauschenbach, said decriminalization refers to prostitution. He said that means the accused arent arrested, charged or fined but are connected with resources for employment, housing and drug addiction treatment.
    Copied from here: https://www.reddit.com/r/StLouis/com...in_regards_to/.

  4. #15154
    Quote Originally Posted by Illini25  [View Original Post]
    Maryland Heights has always been considered a no go zone. There was a thread about it on here a few months ago.
    Definitely don't go to MH, not sure why they choose that area so often. Didn't tishuara decriminalize this activity in the city?

    Also most will verify they are real via WhatsApp video call if the ads look TGTBT.

  5. #15153

    HAHAHAHA lunch lady!

    Quote Originally Posted by Hobbyist1234  [View Original Post]
    Nah brother, they don't all all titties damn near to belly button and pussy looks beat up, chick looks like a lunch lady. Bro all the ads on there, and this is your choice. I don't know about that brother spend you a couple more 50's LOL.
    ROFLMMFAOOOOO lunch lady. That was a good one.

    But yeah man she genuinely is attractive. I want to bust all over them titties. She suck a mean dick too from the looks of it. Nice booty tats as well.

    I'ma try to buy some content from her as well.

  6. #15152

    Info please

    Link to this one?

    Quote Originally Posted by DoodleKatz  [View Original Post]
    Saw her not too long ago. Going downhill IMHO. Comms were sketch and the the whole standing in the parking lot bit for 15 minutes while "she's coming right now" She's nice enough but seemed to be way slower mentally. Wanted to keep talking about what ever. I think she needs to get on estrogen as she had a bit of a chin beard. Ended up finishing with a very nice soft BBBJCIM. I'm thinking she is going to go on the spare list. This is not the 1st time I've seen her so I did notice the differences.

  7. #15151
    Quote Originally Posted by JakeTime7  [View Original Post]
    I'm thinking of visiting Sasha the next time she offers incall. Any recent intel? Feel free to private message me if you dont want to post.

    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/missouri/stlouis/180502209
    Not lately, and for a reason.

    Last I saw her was a while back, and it seemed she was starting to slip hard into whatever extracurriculars she and other girls often get into. Made the session sloppy and offputting and not my scene.

  8. #15150
    Quote Originally Posted by TwoSheds  [View Original Post]
    Seen those but they always looked TGTBT.
    I'm sure as hell curious about the recent proliferation of Latina ads.

    TGTBT scams? Probably.

    Also think some may be real, but it's the same issue with strip club cubanas who may not be totally in control of their destiny and itinerary, if you catch my drift.

    Too many unknowns for me.

  9. #15149
    I'm with you on the old skank love. Found her IG. Only one post.

    https://www.instagram.com/knottykneadsnuru/

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyMong  [View Original Post]
    I'd like both pieces of info, I want to try her out for myself. Mature skank is my vibe.

  10. #15148
    Quote Originally Posted by Buttho  [View Original Post]
    I think she has an Instagram account and works at a bar in So. County. I might be mistaken, but she looks familiar. If you're a big person, she won't let you fit in.
    I'd like both pieces of info, I want to try her out for myself. Mature skank is my vibe.

  11. #15147

    Needs

    I think she has an Instagram account and works at a bar in So. County. I might be mistaken, but she looks familiar. If you're a big person, she won't let you fit in.

    Quote Originally Posted by Popinstl  [View Original Post]
    I saw her about 7-8 years ago when she was visiting, I think from Tulsa. Definitely older but great body. At that time she was doing Nuru massage, followed by BBBJ and FS. It was great. From what I understand she no longer does nuru. I have seen a couple of other providers at Chesterfield hotels as well.

  12. #15146
    Quote Originally Posted by Push2  [View Original Post]
    Those tits and pussy look good brother. I want to get up in them guts. Idc much for anal.
    Nah brother, they don't all all titties damn near to belly button and pussy looks beat up, chick looks like a lunch lady. Bro all the ads on there, and this is your choice. I don't know about that brother spend you a couple more 50's LOL.

  13. #15145

    Just checking

    Quote Originally Posted by Hobbyist1234  [View Original Post]
    This chick does $50 qv doubt she has a handler LOL.
    I'm just curious because every dude in the videos she post is the same guy. So I can't help but wonder if that's her pimp / bf.

  14. #15144

    *shrugs*

    Quote Originally Posted by Hobbyist1234  [View Original Post]
    Sometimes I'm curious why people even ask for reviews LOL you let a guy know she sucked and wasn't fun at all and he still wants to go see her LOL. She can't be cool if she holding your dick while you trying to smash bro sounds like if you want fun run the other way.
    Those tits and pussy look good brother. I want to get up in them guts. Idc much for anal.

  15. #15143
    Well that sucks, but thanks for the update as this thread got me considering another visit!

    Quote Originally Posted by HardKnock30  [View Original Post]
    Don't waste yoir time! She fell asleep during the massage last time and rode me for like 10 seconds and asked if I got off yet. She has to be 68 70 years old.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape