rubmaps
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 5 of 34 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 501
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #441
    Quote Originally Posted by LeftBrain  [View Original Post]
    As much as this girl posts on PD I can't understand why she hasn't been reviewed in 18 months and I winner if she has and PD just isn't posting bad reviews. Whoever has the phone was responsive when I reached out but I can't get past the red flag. Does anyone have an experience to share?

    https://privatedelights.ch/profile/Brittneykellenpdpd
    There has been a trend getting more popular with girls saying if you write a review they will not approve it and put you in a BL. Lots of legit girls are doing this, no idea why.

  2. #440

    BrittneyKellen

    As much as this girl posts on PD I can't understand why she hasn't been reviewed in 18 months and I winner if she has and PD just isn't posting bad reviews. Whoever has the phone was responsive when I reached out but I can't get past the red flag. Does anyone have an experience to share?

    https://privatedelights.ch/profile/Brittneykellenpdpd

  3. #439

    Amber

    Does anyone have any experience with Amber here?

    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...a/sf/183869413#.

  4. #438
    Quote Originally Posted by Ffogg  [View Original Post]
    Posting here since I would like to give back to my local community. If there is interest LMK and I will share a mini guide in a followup post. In short, if various online guides to be believed, mongering is hard in japan for visitors, due to combination of soaplands / deriheru being closed for non natives, and also law prohibiting vaginal sex. In practice I discovered thriving business conglomerate serving everyone, providing full service, BBFS anal, etc and super easy to book. Like korgs in bay area but way larger scale, better organized and cheaper. Happy girls. I have never enjoyed hobby so much before in my life.
    I'm traveling out there this summer would so I'd appreciate any info. I've also heard it's pretty closed out for non natives so this conglomerate serving everyone sounds interesting.

  5. #437
    Quote Originally Posted by Ffogg  [View Original Post]
    Posting here since I would like to give back to my local community. If there is interest LMK and I will share a mini guide in a followup post. In short, if various online guides to be believed, mongering is hard in japan for visitors, due to combination of soaplands / deriheru being closed for non natives, and also law prohibiting vaginal sex. In practice I discovered thriving business conglomerate serving everyone, providing full service, BBFS anal, etc and super easy to book. Like korgs in bay area but way larger scale, better organized and cheaper. Happy girls. I have never enjoyed hobby so much before in my life.
    Dude! Always. Did you have a local help clue you in? Resources, etc. Last I read there was one Org in Tokyo marketing itself to tourists and doing the typical "price + tourist tax" thing.

  6. #436
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeep2022  [View Original Post]
    I heard she got busted and was in Jail, I think she is out now. Very smart and reliable woman.
    Yeah Holli Berri was in the bay area last month with Emery Gray as mentioned by at IrecallPunk on 01-08-25.

  7. #435

    Holli

    Quote Originally Posted by BushBaby  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know what happened to Holli Berri aka Hailey Reign? Saw her once on the east coast and she was an incredible fuck. She had a huge online presence, had a team of girls, marketing, etc and then suddenly just vanished.

    https://www.instagram.com/itsholliberri/

    https://hot.com/us/ca/santa-clara/es...06-7564/m-aoGs
    I heard she got busted and was in Jail, I think she is out now. Very smart and reliable woman.

  8. #434
    Regular Member


    Posts: 13

    Trip to Japan was mongering heaven

    Posting here since I would like to give back to my local community. If there is interest LMK and I will share a mini guide in a followup post. In short, if various online guides to be believed, mongering is hard in japan for visitors, due to combination of soaplands / deriheru being closed for non natives, and also law prohibiting vaginal sex. In practice I discovered thriving business conglomerate serving everyone, providing full service, BBFS anal, etc and super easy to book. Like korgs in bay area but way larger scale, better organized and cheaper. Happy girls. I have never enjoyed hobby so much before in my life.

  9. #433
    Quote Originally Posted by IrecallPunk  [View Original Post]
    Wow so randomly looks like she is returning to Pleasanton with one of her friends Emery Gray out of nowhere.

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...nton/Emerygray

    You must have some superpowers, her old # doesn't work though. I'm, going to ask if she is coming back full time. First time I have seen and ad for 4 years or so.
    Hopefully she ends up coming back full time and coming back on P411. I've always said it; most of these ladies never truly 'retire'. Unless they hit it big financially via a guy, the lottery, etc., the allure of making thousands of dollars per week tax free is hard to stay away from.

  10. #432

    You must have wished something into existence

    Quote Originally Posted by BushBaby  [View Original Post]
    Thanks. Appreciate it.
    Wow so randomly looks like she is returning to Pleasanton with one of her friends Emery Gray out of nowhere.

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...nton/Emerygray

    You must have some superpowers, her old # doesn't work though. I'm, going to ask if she is coming back full time. First time I have seen and ad for 4 years or so.

  11. #431

    Copy of review

    Quote Originally Posted by Mosu87  [View Original Post]
    Wow that's all I can say. Just to kind of woman I enjoy. Pretty, fantastic tone and soft body at the same time, all natural both physically and personality wise, and providing a total GFE pleasures top to bottom LOL. Rosie communiqus on time and fluently and clearly. Easy to find apartment and she'll meet you at the stairway and lead you to her place. While you shower you take your clothes off and the fun begins. Lots of naked hugging in touch, beautiful sensual kissing with tongue and lips, Open eye contacts, she loves being massaged while touching each other and loving, she's such a lovely color creamy and Rosie, petite curvy and round and athletic body, beautiful smooth skin, PBJ, deep throat, open to all positions, and all her kitty taste so good, could've stayed there all day.

    https://sexycompanion.vip/rosie/
    This is an exact copy of a 3 year old review from another site.

  12. #430
    Quote Originally Posted by IrecallPunk  [View Original Post]
    She was part of that long list who stopped at the beginning of Covid and never came back. Her and 2 others who were my faves all told me they quit when I reached out. Dublin / Pleasanton has been dry since then.
    Thanks. Appreciate it.

  13. #429

    Since Covid

    Quote Originally Posted by BushBaby  [View Original Post]
    Really? Is this speculation on your part or do you have first hand knowledge? Reason I asked is her disappearance from the hobby seemed sudden (no announcement about retiring, etc) which usually alludes to something else. From what I can tell, she seemed to have a lot going for herself tied to this biz.
    She was part of that long list who stopped at the beginning of Covid and never came back. Her and 2 others who were my faves all told me they quit when I reached out. Dublin / Pleasanton has been dry since then.

  14. #428
    Quote Originally Posted by Tekkracer  [View Original Post]
    She retired unfortunately.
    Really? Is this speculation on your part or do you have first hand knowledge? Reason I asked is her disappearance from the hobby seemed sudden (no announcement about retiring, etc) which usually alludes to something else. From what I can tell, she seemed to have a lot going for herself tied to this biz.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Holli Berri_Hailey Reign.jpg‎  

  15. #427
    Quote Originally Posted by BushBaby  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know what happened to Holli Berri aka Hailey Reign? Saw her once on the east coast and she was an incredible fuck. She had a huge online presence, had a team of girls, marketing, etc and then suddenly just vanished.

    https://www.instagram.com/itsholliberri/

    https://hot.com/us/ca/santa-clara/es...06-7564/m-aoGs
    She retired unfortunately.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape