Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 6 of 34 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... LastLast
Results 76 to 90 of 502
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #427
    Quote Originally Posted by BushBaby  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know what happened to Holli Berri aka Hailey Reign? Saw her once on the east coast and she was an incredible fuck. She had a huge online presence, had a team of girls, marketing, etc and then suddenly just vanished.

    https://www.instagram.com/itsholliberri/

    https://hot.com/us/ca/santa-clara/es...06-7564/m-aoGs
    She retired unfortunately.

  2. #426

    Holli Berri aka Hailey Reign

    Anyone know what happened to Holli Berri aka Hailey Reign? Saw her once on the east coast and she was an incredible fuck. She had a huge online presence, had a team of girls, marketing, etc and then suddenly just vanished.

    https://www.instagram.com/itsholliberri/

    https://hot.com/us/ca/santa-clara/es...06-7564/m-aoGs

  3. #425

    Cherrystackz aka Cherry

    Cherrystackz aka Cherry used to work out of Oakland but has since moved to SF.

    Her working link is https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...a/sf/175429593#.

    Although she is not a looker, what she lacks in the looks department, she makes up for in her service.

    She has a completely open menu. I have had her several times, and she has DT, bbbjswc, BBFS, and cip.

    Attached are some pics. Apologies for the poor quality. Enjoy and happy hunting!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Cherry aka Cherrystackz - the cherry.jpg‎   Cherry aka Cherrystackz 1.PNG‎   Cherry aka Cherrystackz 2.jpg‎   Cherry aka Cherrystackz 3.PNG‎   Cherry aka Cherrystackz 4.PNG‎  

    Cherry aka Cherrystackz 5.PNG‎   Cherry aka Cherrystackz 6.PNG‎  

  4. #424
    Quote Originally Posted by Unforgivn  [View Original Post]
    Anyone ever seen Madeline Vonn? I know she's expensive; not here to discuss or criticize that. Just wondering about firsthand experiences and whether to book.

    https://madelinevonn.nl/

    https://www.slixa.com/california/san.../madeline-vonn
    Yeah I've seen her, but many years ago when she was at a much much lower rate. I probably saw her when she first started out. Her rate is 3 x what it was when I saw her. As far as my experience, yeah it was good but not 1. 4 k good. Got the job done, GFE or rb / nsgfe if you prefer. Nice girl, talkative but with an accent which may or may not have gone away by now, decent body. Her site says she is in her mid 20's, but I'd say she's at least in her early 30's.

    Looking at her site, the good thing is at least she still accepts provider references or P411, as many escorts these days, especially the "upscale" ones do not and want your photo I'd.

  5. #423

    Madeline Vonn?

    Anyone ever seen Madeline Vonn? I know she's expensive; not here to discuss or criticize that. Just wondering about firsthand experiences and whether to book.

    https://madelinevonn.nl/

    https://www.slixa.com/california/san.../madeline-vonn

  6. #422

    Well worth it

    Quote Originally Posted by LickALota  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this girl? I think she is usually either Stockton, Reno, or The Bay area. Any input is appreciated. https://privatedelights.ch/profile/MsNatalieMay.
    Well I went ahead and saw. OMG I'm so glad I did. I did the hr and it was so worth it. I've never been blown like that in my life. I'd say the photos are accurate. Very cute face. There was something about her that was extremely sexy to me. She seemed to enjoy what she does. Did not watch the clock at all. I think I went over 5 or 10 min actually since she let me shower before leaving.

  7. #421
    Quote Originally Posted by LickALota  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this girl? I think she is usually either Stockton, Reno, or The Bay area. Any input is appreciated. https://privatedelights.ch/profile/MsNatalieMay.
    I saw her a year or so ago. She was ok. Reasonably close to pics with typical adjustment for airbrush vs real life. I saw for bng, and price was reasonable. Looks like current rates are much much higher and I wouldn't go for that.

  8. #420

    Penny at 1220

    Went back to 1220 last night. Mms remembered me and gave me the pick at the litter. I went with penny. Tall and had a flat stomach with a great set of +2's. We had some good rapport ad she spoke pretty good English. She was giggling and enjoying my subpar humor. We had a fun time with several different exciting positions (Paid the standard 1.6 at this place for it all.

  9. #419

    Ruby Raindrops (Darling)

    Ruby is route to the east coast (Massachusetts) any thoughts on her massage skills? PM is fine, thanks in advance.

    https://tryst.link/massage/ruby-darling

  10. #418

    Rosie

    Wow that's all I can say. Just to kind of woman I enjoy. Pretty, fantastic tone and soft body at the same time, all natural both physically and personality wise, and providing a total GFE pleasures top to bottom LOL. Rosie communiqués on time and fluently and clearly. Easy to find apartment and she'll meet you at the stairway and lead you to her place. While you shower you take your clothes off and the fun begins. Lots of naked hugging in touch, beautiful sensual kissing with tongue and lips, Open eye contacts, she loves being massaged while touching each other and loving, she's such a lovely color creamy and Rosie, petite curvy and round and athletic body, beautiful smooth skin, PBJ, deep throat, open to all positions, and all her kitty taste so good, could've stayed there all day.

    https://sexycompanion.vip/rosie/

  11. #417
    Quote Originally Posted by LickALota  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this girl? I think she is usually either Stockton, Reno, or The Bay area. Any input is appreciated. https://privatedelights.ch/profile/MsNatalieMay.
    Her reviews are pretty interesting.

  12. #416

    Rosa Lee

    I saw her sister https://hot.com/us/ca/san-francisco/...18-1090/m-mrbK "SexyMishaMiau". Went for nuru massage but was really just a body rub with some slight b2 b wouldn't recomend for nuru but might be fine for FS. When I was there I could hear another girl that was there and it turned out to be her sister (she sent her ad after the session). Overall she was really friendly and pics were accurate so might be worth seeing Rosa Lee.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ayejay9000  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen this girl? Any insight would be much appreciated.

    https://tryst.link/massage/rosalee_royal9

  13. #415

    Rosa Lee

    Anyone seen this girl? Any insight would be much appreciated.

    https://tryst.link/massage/rosalee_royal9

  14. #414

    Ms1 NatalieMay

    Has anyone seen this girl? I think she is usually either Stockton, Reno, or The Bay area. Any input is appreciated. https://privatedelights.ch/profile/MsNatalieMay.

  15. #413
    Shill account, ignore all posts


    Posts: 14

    Yes, she is

    Quote Originally Posted by MisterHappy325  [View Original Post]
    Well, she's honestly gorgeous, looks 25 (but probably early to mid 30's).

    The most notable thing is her level of sexual skill. She knows every nook and cranny of sexual response, and makes an effort to do everything "better". Her BBBJ is fire & ice. Her fucking is intense. Even her handjob is so perfectly rendered it delivers the perfect orgasm. Her "Supreme Asian Cowgirl" position. Full disclosure: she stuck a prostate stimulator in my butt and used it while riding me cowgirl. It's like, unbelievably hot and the release is super intense. She's like a Zen master of fucking. I'm probably going to get addicted to her.

    If you write her, she sends a really yummy response with lots of info. Her newsletter to me on Monday said she still had some open slots. I can't afford her this week, got to wait till payday.

    Hope this helps!
    I think she is lovely so cute!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape