Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #41162
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1245
    Quote Originally Posted by JakeMonger  [View Original Post]
    Saw a bedpage ad for Newton St. Did a very brief search and didn't see any recent reviews, so I decided to TOFTT. Ad was listed under escorts, but the address came up as an AMP so I tempered my expectations. Called ahead, met Cici (late 40's, average looking) when I arrived. Room and bed were clean, bed was also heated. She came in and asks soft or medium, went with soft and she didn't disappoint. All-in-all about as standard as it gets with an AMP. 50 for 30 with 40 tip standard finish. Nothing special, but got the job done.
    If you are talking about 299, I stopped by it a few days ago. My provider was Lily. A good looking girl, said she is 27, and looks like she might be below 30. Asked 150 for the naked HJ with DATY. She is young and sexy, so I agreed to that. Regretted it a bit later as she is super germaphobic and would splash your hand with alcohol every time you touch your dick and she notices that. Too many restrictions — not coming back to her any time soon.

  2. #41161

    Gina Newton

    Was hoping someone on the thread could point me in the right direction to find Gina with the big knockers that's been posted on here recently, feel free to PM. Appreciated.

  3. #41160
    Quote Originally Posted by StarFleet  [View Original Post]
    Like NewToThis888, I'm visiting Boston soon (to watch my alma mater's basketball team probably lose) and want to sample New England trim. Besides, even if this a bust, I can try (hopefully) more authentic Chinese dishes in a local restaurant than what I get in metro Atlanta.
    Def hit and miss. With more miss than hit. I'm sure the 404 has better options than what you will find around here in CT. Personally I'd pass on it and just spend my money on a nice dinner at Peach Farm restaurant on Tyler St.

  4. #41159
    Quote Originally Posted by Trailman44  [View Original Post]
    I am mainly a NS guy and have not been to the green door. In my experience one of the better FS experiences has been at Peaceful in Wakefield. Typically the ladies are on the younger side with decent bodies. Donations for extra can vary and some will ask for a high number. Of course YMMV but I have had only one disappointment in many many visits.
    Thanks, I've added to my options. Much appreciated.

  5. #41158

    I'm visitng soon!!

    Quote Originally Posted by SreeDeep  [View Original Post]
    Look up green door on Oxford in Chinatown. Shady place in the back alley, but definitely FS. If you are lucky, might get a relatively young Chinese girl. Don't pay more than 160/ hh.

    https://bodyrubpage.com/boston-massa...e-857-452-0068
    Like NewToThis888, I'm visiting Boston soon (to watch my alma mater's basketball team probably lose) and want to sample New England trim. Thanks for this. I searched "green door on Oxford in Chinatown" and I'm getting mixed signals based on what I found. But, I have a few days and this is definitely an option. Besides, even if this a bust, I can try (hopefully) more authentic Chinese dishes in a local restaurant than what I get in metro Atlanta.

  6. #41157

    30 minute drive

    Quote Originally Posted by NewToThis888  [View Original Post]
    I'll be up in your great city soon and wanted to plan for a FS visit somewhere. I'm checking out RM but I'm surprised that most shops are HE only (or so it appears). I'd prefer somewhere within walking distance but if the better shops are in another town, say 30 minute drive or so, I can do that too.
    I am mainly a NS guy and have not been to the green door. In my experience one of the better FS experiences has been at Peaceful in Wakefield. Typically the ladies are on the younger side with decent bodies. Donations for extra can vary and some will ask for a high number. Of course YMMV but I have had only one disappointment in many many visits.

  7. #41156
    Quote Originally Posted by EarlSandwich  [View Original Post]
    As far as I can tell, it's completely useless. They encourage BS reviews and fictitious reports. It has a bunch of spots near me that haven't existed in 10 years.
    Quote Originally Posted by LaChevre  [View Original Post]
    I just noticed that Rubmaps has dropped there subscription credit card pricing from what it was last week, they are going to have to drop a little more before I go back especially for the lesser product that it is now. Just my thoughts.
    I think maybe they just increased the crypto rate? The only rate I've been looking at is the 1 year CC rate which has been at $249 since they got CC back as an option. But with all the fakes and BS, and the removal of the service checkbox sections, it's not worth it to me.

  8. #41155
    Quote Originally Posted by NewToThis888  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the quick reply! I'll look into this one.
    Is that tip or total?

  9. #41154

    Proper nuru?

    Wanted to try out a real nuru massage. Proper B2 B nude (FS preferred, not can do without) with the sticky oil thing. Does anyone have any experience with one in / near Boston? Any recommendations would be really appreciated.

    Thanks,

    Sree.

  10. #41153
    Quote Originally Posted by SreeDeep  [View Original Post]
    Look up green door on Oxford in Chinatown. Shady place in the back alley, but definitely FS. If you are lucky, might get a relatively young Chinese girl. Don't pay more than 160/ hh.

    https://bodyrubpage.com/boston-massa...e-857-452-0068
    Thanks for the quick reply! I'll look into this one.

  11. #41152

    Green door

    Look up green door on Oxford in Chinatown. Shady place in the back alley, but definitely FS. If you are lucky, might get a relatively young Chinese girl. Don't pay more than 160/ hh.

    https://bodyrubpage.com/boston-massa...e-857-452-0068

    Quote Originally Posted by NewToThis888  [View Original Post]
    I'll be up in your great city soon and wanted to plan for a FS visit somewhere. I'm checking out RM but I'm surprised that most shops are HE only (or so it appears). I'd prefer somewhere within walking distance but if the better shops are in another town, say 30 minute drive or so, I can do that too.

  12. #41151
    I assume 2 of those hands in the 4-hander are attached to David of "Ann Marie and David". Hard pass.

    Quote Originally Posted by Crutches  [View Original Post]
    https://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/hw...815301411.html

    Advertised on CL only, text discussion with Ann Marie she said standard hand finish. But other options are availible.

    Anyone try her out, she said also 4 hand if your into that.

    Thanks.

  13. #41150

    Recommendations around Convention Center

    I'll be up in your great city soon and wanted to plan for a FS visit somewhere. I'm checking out RM but I'm surprised that most shops are HE only (or so it appears). I'd prefer somewhere within walking distance but if the better shops are in another town, say 30 minute drive or so, I can do that too.

  14. #41149

    Largest I have seen in the last few years

    Quote Originally Posted by SexDude123  [View Original Post]
    Do you mind sharing the name of the location? I'd like to see Gina and check out her massive boobs haha.
    I wonder if the lease simply ran out or did they just blow town. Other than the place not having its own bathroom.

    I went a few times and had good visits.

    Gina wish I had a time machine to see what those puppies looked like at least 10 years ago.

  15. #41148

    Rm

    Quote Originally Posted by LaChevre  [View Original Post]
    I just noticed that Rubmaps has dropped there subscription credit card pricing from what it was last week, they are going to have to drop a little more before I go back especially for the lesser product that it is now. Just my thoughts.
    As far as I can tell, it's completely useless. They encourage BS reviews and fictitious reports. It has a bunch of spots near me that haven't existed in 10 years.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape