Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,356 to 2,370 of 43502
-
01-06-25 17:41 #41147Senior Member

Posts: 153Rubmaps
I just noticed that Rubmaps has dropped there subscription credit card pricing from what it was last week, they are going to have to drop a little more before I go back especially for the lesser product that it is now. Just my thoughts.
-
01-06-25 14:20 #41146Senior Member

Posts: 75Emma 55 x
Any idea what happened to Emma?
Originally Posted by HappyDave
[View Original Post]
-
01-06-25 14:05 #41145Senior Member

Posts: 368Walk Out
Plan ahead. If there's any risk of not getting the one you've requested or getting someone who isn't up to standard, figure out before you go what your Plan B is. Maybe someplace that's nearby and sounds good or someplace you've been before. Keep the phone number handy. Especially if you don't have the whole day to wander around for better use of your cash. I actually have a piece of paper called Bail Out Numbers.
Originally Posted by LaChevre
[View Original Post]
-
01-06-25 11:44 #41144Senior Member

Posts: 36Watch City
Saw a bedpage ad for Newton St. Did a very brief search and didn't see any recent reviews, so I decided to TOFTT. Ad was listed under escorts, but the address came up as an AMP so I tempered my expectations. Called ahead, met Cici (late 40's, average looking) when I arrived. Room and bed were clean, bed was also heated. She came in and asks soft or medium, went with soft and she didn't disappoint. All-in-all about as standard as it gets with an AMP. 50 for 30 with 40 tip standard finish. Nothing special, but got the job done.
-
01-05-25 21:32 #41143Senior Member

Posts: 48Do you mind sharing the name of the location? I'd like to see Gina and check out her massive boobs haha.
Originally Posted by ChangeEmUp
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-25 20:38 #41142Regular Member

Posts: 4Wakefield 11X Albion
Went several nights ago as the last customer. Couldn't decide between two so mama gave me both girls for $50 for 30 minutes. Very nice four handed massage, and alternating roaming and and release between the two. Would repeat but probably only for just one girl. Tip was $45 each and a total 140. Clean place and easy parking however the room doesn't have a full enclosure at the top.
Best to keep quiet because if there is someone in the next room over or if anybody comes in front of your door they can hear everything.
-
01-05-25 18:14 #41141Senior Member

Posts: 153Walk Out
Have done on several occasions, like was stated it's our money!
Originally Posted by SlimDiddly
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-25 18:02 #41140Senior Member

Posts: 316Amen
I've done it and walked out. Pretty sure I'm not the first one to do this. Hard earned money well saved.
Originally Posted by JohnTies
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-25 17:31 #41139Senior Member

Posts: 172Tina is the new spinner there, good body, cute, look closely in the right light and face looks to put her in late 30's, CFS available.
Originally Posted by KashkaiBoy
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-25 16:27 #41138Senior Member

Posts: 122Crescent
Older woman, Candy decent looking, tall, C's decent massage. On the flip she offered 2 for FS. No thanks.
On the way out saw a younger attractive girl (30 ish), wish I had the session with her. Didn't get her name but only worthwhile going back for the younger girl.
70/50.
-
01-05-25 11:59 #41137Senior Member

Posts: 95Hottie from Brazil
Your lucky you didn't see her.
Originally Posted by Mongugotz
[View Original Post]
The first time we communicated by text last Thursday was for a 3 pm meeting. She would not give me her address so I could map quest her till 10 minutes before. Which was ridiculous since I was 45 minutes away.
WE tried again this Sunday for 11 and when I got there she ghosted me.
-
01-05-25 11:44 #41136Regular Member

Posts: 17It's permanently closed. Gina, the lady with the massive boobs who worked there, is still in Newton. At another shop within walking distance actually.
Originally Posted by PinayLuver
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-25 11:24 #41135Senior Member

Posts: 192Until I hear otherwise, based on the pics she sent, I'm assuming this one is TGTBT.
Originally Posted by Mongugotz
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-25 10:33 #41134Senior Member

Posts: 33How do you know she is a hottie? There are no pics.
Originally Posted by Mongugotz
[View Original Post]
-
01-04-25 13:29 #41133Senior Member

Posts: 201Hottie from Brazil
Why couldn't her ad have popped up while I was in Boston for the holidays! I decided to reach put to her anyway and OMG! I may have to take a trip back to visit family again so I can give her a try!!
https://boston.craigslist.org/bmw/hw...814805599.html









Reply With Quote





