Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This blog is moderated by Thresh
  1. #4926

    Sdm

    Quote Originally Posted by Ncsmm  [View Original Post]
    How is Sdm? I never used but looks like only options right now.
    Personally I think it's pretty good. I've met some great girls on there. The membership price is more reasonable. As I said, you can always try to contact premium girls without having to pay at all. There are fewer girls than Seeking but also fewer fakes.

  2. #4925
    Senior Member


    Posts: 165

    Sdm?

    How is Sdm? I never used but looks like only options right now.

  3. #4924
    Quote Originally Posted by BerolLoz  [View Original Post]
    I was a bit confused (I'm on Seeking as well as SDM) why girls wanted you to send them your number "because they didn't have a paid account" - it makes sense now.

    That's a good thing. It gives the girls an incentive, too, to hook up with somebody before their monthly membership runs out LOL.

    Plus, while there are scammers on all these sites, it makes it a bit more expensive for the scammers, too.
    I should clarify. Girls and guys have to have paid accounts to initiate contact on SDM. Once one person initiates the contact, both sides can freely communicate. In fact, sometimes you can be a cheapo and meet someone on SDM for free. If you search for premium accounts, send a wink to message you, and they write the first message you can sometimes meet girls that way without a membership.

  4. #4923
    Quote Originally Posted by YourCCPimp  [View Original Post]
    On SDM yes, if you want to be able to write to others. Same applies to guys and girls. On SA girls pay nothing. It's part of the reason for the higher level of scammers.
    I was a bit confused (I'm on Seeking as well as SDM) why girls wanted you to send them your number "because they didn't have a paid account" - it makes sense now.

    That's a good thing. It gives the girls an incentive, too, to hook up with somebody before their monthly membership runs out LOL.

    Plus, while there are scammers on all these sites, it makes it a bit more expensive for the scammers, too.

  5. #4922
    Senior Member


    Posts: 165
    Quote Originally Posted by jobobtheclown  [View Original Post]
    I still have the option to "refresh credits with the last card used"; are you sure it's required and not an option?
    I made a new account. Only bitcoin payment.

    I deleted my seking and secretbenefits account because I want to getting out from this hobby but now I trying to coming back but looks like I am out.

  6. #4921
    Quote Originally Posted by Ncsmm  [View Original Post]
    Secretbenefits only accepting Bitcoin??

    Anyone have any idea other sugar website?

    Seeking asking selfie, Secretbenefits asking Bitcoin.
    I still have the option to "refresh credits with the last card used"; are you sure it's required and not an option?

  7. #4920
    Senior Member


    Posts: 165

    Bitcoin??

    Secretbenefits only accepting Bitcoin??

    Anyone have any idea other sugar website?

    Seeking asking selfie, Secretbenefits asking Bitcoin.

  8. #4919
    Quote Originally Posted by jobobtheclown  [View Original Post]
    I got to say, this one looks like the poster child for "crazy eyes. " It's like some sort of primordial guy warning system in my brain is triggering a fight or flight reflex.
    I tout it from time to time, but this was a perfect instance here facecheck. I'd came in for the win. The craziness on her TikTok told me to stay way far away. Certain records didn't help either LOL.

  9. #4918

    Ariaaa, 24


  10. #4917
    Quote Originally Posted by SmallAsianCock  [View Original Post]
    She's not trouble.
    I have gotten a text from her. It seems like she might be out of the game for now. She says she has had a tough pregnancy so she isn't having sex for a little while. I'm guessing she's not in play for maybe 3-4 months.

  11. #4916

    Nikki

    Quote Originally Posted by Swimback  [View Original Post]
    A little research shows she has an interesting criminal record. Those types never change in this biz. I'd expect her to play some games. Especially with her sexual wording in the bio, sounds like bait to get you hooked. Any time a girl has the sexual wording in a bio it's always a scam. She's cute but 80% sure it will be trouble in some form.
    She's not trouble.

  12. #4915

    Sady

    Quote Originally Posted by HappyHiker23  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had experience with this woman? https://members.seeking.com/member/0...7-e69cc2daa06f.
    She's been around for a while. I think her last profile she spelled her name "Sadie". She wants to meet at hotel and is very discreet. Could be cultural. From her last profile, we planned a meet at a restaurant. She was a no-show. Additionally, her menu is very restrictive. She wants 500 for the meet.

  13. #4914

    Kayla

    Quote Originally Posted by Rgfct4  [View Original Post]
    She did send me her number. I texted her but did not receive a response back. So on the 24th Dec, I sent another message. "I was hoping we could meet this weekend". Her response " No I'm not interested bye ".

  14. #4913
    Quote Originally Posted by Rgfct4  [View Original Post]
    Am also very interested. I messaged her but have not heard back from her.

  15. #4912

    Allyssa

    Quote Originally Posted by jobobtheclown  [View Original Post]
    I got to say, this one looks like the poster child for "crazy eyes. " It's like some sort of primordial guy warning system in my brain is triggering a fight or flight reflex.
    I met her about a year ago at Seasons 54 in Raleigh. We had agreed to 150 for the meet. I don't recall if it was lunch or dinner. Any ways as soon as we were seated, she wanted to donation or she was going to leave. Stupid me. I gave her the money. Now she started sneezing and coughing. Se said she needed to go to her car. It was the last time I saw her.

    I would not have proceeded even after our meal; because her arms had some crazy things on her skin. Was not appealing.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape