Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,576 to 1,590 of 24692
-
01-09-25 11:10 #23117Regular Member

Posts: 21I met a Sunny at Tokyo on Dec. 4-24 fake titties? I'm assuming they were fake, very nice.
Originally Posted by NinjaMachine
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-25 10:29 #23116Regular Member

Posts: 8Trying to find Sunny
Hey all, I have seen Sunny from the closed HBDS in st. Peters, and more recently Calla, for the past 7 years. Unfortunately, she is no longer with Calla. Anyone know where she's working now? Tia.
-
01-07-25 15:03 #23115Senior Member

Posts: 58That caught my eye too
She say's guaranteed to be real. I don't remember if she's verified or a price posted. I may drop a Text to find out.
Originally Posted by GrabSumbud
[View Original Post]
-
01-07-25 14:17 #23114Senior Member

Posts: 56Pocket princess
Anyone ever get a rub from the "pocket princess" in St Peters? Ad says she has years of experience but I've never seen an ad from her in the past.anyone?
-
01-07-25 12:37 #23113Senior Member

Posts: 103Dress or skirt
Susan used to wear a sundress or smock when Royal Day spa was open. Looked nice, but I got reprimanded when I tried to slide part of my hand beneath her underwear. Anyone know if she is working in the STL area? I liked seeing her.
Originally Posted by CoMoTgr
[View Original Post]
-
01-07-25 11:53 #23112Senior Member

Posts: 195No I have never seen
I have never seen short skirts at this location and never saw at any other AMP location as well.
Originally Posted by Rickstr352
[View Original Post]
-
01-07-25 09:47 #23111Senior Member

Posts: 411Anyone know if the Manchester location also wears short skirts?
Originally Posted by Jeffc574
[View Original Post]
-
01-07-25 09:27 #23110Senior Member

Posts: 1744Dresses
My last trip to Jasmine. Chippewa I got Jenny. She was in yoga pants. Two other girls there were in short skirts. Wish I had seen them first.
Originally Posted by CoMoTgr
[View Original Post]
-
01-06-25 17:32 #23109Senior Member

Posts: 195Yup scammer
Yup scammer.
Originally Posted by Jmir1
[View Original Post]
-
01-06-25 16:23 #23108Regular Member

Posts: 7Wants a deposit.
Originally Posted by SamuelAdams
[View Original Post]
-
01-06-25 09:13 #23107Senior Member

Posts: 40Sorta legit website
Scheduling page gives you a 404. Also she has one review on TER that specifically says pictures are someone else.
Originally Posted by PicWalsh
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-25 14:51 #23106Senior Member

Posts: 46Vivian??
Fellas, Have you ever seen VIVIAN? She advertises on bodyrubsmap.com looks appealing. Number xxx. 219.8389 and has a legit looking website.
-
01-05-25 13:54 #23105Senior Member

Posts: 163To stay home Or not
Any AMPs open today? Haven't started calling yet, but curious if anyone else has been out yet.
Ever.
-
01-04-25 11:13 #23104Senior Member

Posts: 239Clothing
Are there any locations on the west side of the river where the providers wear little dresses instead of jeans or even yoga pants?
-
01-03-25 15:30 #23103Senior Member

Posts: 338Attractive AA Massage Provider on Manchester
I was the one that posted about mutual touch. Perhaps I remembered my first encounter incorrectly, specific to having her nipple in my mouth. I thought that was what happened, but on my next visit, that was declined. She did allow me to rub her ass and touch her bare breasts and nipples with my hands. Perhaps I should've kept my mouth shut since it appears she no longer allows mutual touch as of my last visit. Either way, she gives a great massage with a lot of tease and a fantastic hand finish.
Originally Posted by JakeTime7
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





