Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 106 of 1646 FirstFirst ... 6 56 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 156 206 606 1106 ... LastLast
Results 1,576 to 1,590 of 24686
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #23111
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeffc574  [View Original Post]
    My last trip to Jasmine. Chippewa I got Jenny. She was in yoga pants. Two other girls there were in short skirts. Wish I had seen them first.
    Anyone know if the Manchester location also wears short skirts?

  2. #23110

    Dresses

    Quote Originally Posted by CoMoTgr  [View Original Post]
    Are there any locations on the west side of the river where the providers wear little dresses instead of jeans or even yoga pants?
    My last trip to Jasmine. Chippewa I got Jenny. She was in yoga pants. Two other girls there were in short skirts. Wish I had seen them first.

  3. #23109

    Yup scammer

    Quote Originally Posted by Jmir1  [View Original Post]
    Wants a deposit.
    Yup scammer.

  4. #23108
    Quote Originally Posted by SamuelAdams  [View Original Post]
    Have been seeing this ad for a while https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...ood-29377.html curious if anyone has tried to contact or seen the provider, DM me thanks.
    Wants a deposit.

  5. #23107

    Sorta legit website

    Quote Originally Posted by PicWalsh  [View Original Post]
    Fellas, Have you ever seen VIVIAN? She advertises on bodyrubsmap.com looks appealing. Number xxx. 219.8389 and has a legit looking website.
    Scheduling page gives you a 404. Also she has one review on TER that specifically says pictures are someone else.

  6. #23106

    Vivian??

    Fellas, Have you ever seen VIVIAN? She advertises on bodyrubsmap.com looks appealing. Number xxx. 219.8389 and has a legit looking website.

  7. #23105

    To stay home Or not

    Any AMPs open today? Haven't started calling yet, but curious if anyone else has been out yet.

    Ever.

  8. #23104

    Clothing

    Are there any locations on the west side of the river where the providers wear little dresses instead of jeans or even yoga pants?

  9. #23103

    Attractive AA Massage Provider on Manchester

    Quote Originally Posted by JakeTime7  [View Original Post]
    A poster said that she allowed mutual touch and sucking of her breasts. This may be a one off for this poster, and maybe she does allow this but within a week of this post, she made changes to her ad. At one time, she said to not believe everything you read on forums and now her post say no MT (mutual touch). Not sure what the truth is. I do know posters lie, which doesn't do any of us any good. We all want to know what to expect or if we're going to be scammed / robbed.
    I was the one that posted about mutual touch. Perhaps I remembered my first encounter incorrectly, specific to having her nipple in my mouth. I thought that was what happened, but on my next visit, that was declined. She did allow me to rub her ass and touch her bare breasts and nipples with my hands. Perhaps I should've kept my mouth shut since it appears she no longer allows mutual touch as of my last visit. Either way, she gives a great massage with a lot of tease and a fantastic hand finish.

  10. #23102

    Ad Is In Many Cities

    Quote Originally Posted by SamuelAdams  [View Original Post]
    Have been seeing this ad for a while https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...ood-29377.html curious if anyone has tried to contact or seen the provider, DM me thanks.
    Pics are also all over the place. Pretty sure it is fake.

  11. #23101

    Late

    Quote Originally Posted by DoWorkson75  [View Original Post]
    Nikki is always late or doesn't show up at all. The fact that the daty and dato are fantastic are the reasons I go back. I've received a BBJ a couple of times gets me back but they are getting too infrequent. And the body is getting soft.
    I do agree that Nikki is always late but I've never been ghosted. Her being late makes it hard if you're seeing her over lunch. She should understand that time is huge for us that are taking advantage of the "business man special". I've also never been offered any extras but that probably has more to do with me being an old fart. I think her body is awesome, but then again I probably think that because I'm old.

    To each their own.

  12. #23100
    Quote Originally Posted by SamuelAdams  [View Original Post]
    Have been seeing this ad for a while https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...ood-29377.html curious if anyone has tried to contact or seen the provider, DM me thanks.
    I'd be leary. The same text and some of the same pictures is in an ad in SC.

    https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...ant-42193.html

  13. #23099

    Kirkwood

    Have been seeing this ad for a while https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...ood-29377.html curious if anyone has tried to contact or seen the provider, DM me thanks.

  14. #23098
    Quote Originally Posted by Rickstr352  [View Original Post]
    Yes. Last time there, front window had a sign"Sunny's" It's Health Spa.
    For those who care, I found this information to clear up some confusion:

    Licensee Name: Sunny's Spa LLC.

    Practitioner DBA Name: Health Massage.

    So they are licensed with the Missouri Division of Professional Registration as Sunny's but doing business as Health Massage.

  15. #23097
    Quote Originally Posted by PelotaGuy10  [View Original Post]
    Is this the one right next to a state farm office? If not, where is the one you visited?
    Yes, it's next to the State Farm Office. That's the one.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape