Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,371 to 2,385 of 43527
-
01-05-25 21:32 #41157Senior Member

Posts: 48Do you mind sharing the name of the location? I'd like to see Gina and check out her massive boobs haha.
Originally Posted by ChangeEmUp
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-25 20:38 #41156Regular Member

Posts: 4Wakefield 11X Albion
Went several nights ago as the last customer. Couldn't decide between two so mama gave me both girls for $50 for 30 minutes. Very nice four handed massage, and alternating roaming and and release between the two. Would repeat but probably only for just one girl. Tip was $45 each and a total 140. Clean place and easy parking however the room doesn't have a full enclosure at the top.
Best to keep quiet because if there is someone in the next room over or if anybody comes in front of your door they can hear everything.
-
01-05-25 18:14 #41155Senior Member

Posts: 153Walk Out
Have done on several occasions, like was stated it's our money!
Originally Posted by SlimDiddly
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-25 18:02 #41154Senior Member

Posts: 316Amen
I've done it and walked out. Pretty sure I'm not the first one to do this. Hard earned money well saved.
Originally Posted by JohnTies
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-25 17:31 #41153Senior Member

Posts: 172Tina is the new spinner there, good body, cute, look closely in the right light and face looks to put her in late 30's, CFS available.
Originally Posted by KashkaiBoy
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-25 16:27 #41152Senior Member

Posts: 122Crescent
Older woman, Candy decent looking, tall, C's decent massage. On the flip she offered 2 for FS. No thanks.
On the way out saw a younger attractive girl (30 ish), wish I had the session with her. Didn't get her name but only worthwhile going back for the younger girl.
70/50.
-
01-05-25 11:59 #41151Senior Member

Posts: 95Hottie from Brazil
Your lucky you didn't see her.
Originally Posted by Mongugotz
[View Original Post]
The first time we communicated by text last Thursday was for a 3 pm meeting. She would not give me her address so I could map quest her till 10 minutes before. Which was ridiculous since I was 45 minutes away.
WE tried again this Sunday for 11 and when I got there she ghosted me.
-
01-05-25 11:44 #41150Regular Member

Posts: 17It's permanently closed. Gina, the lady with the massive boobs who worked there, is still in Newton. At another shop within walking distance actually.
Originally Posted by PinayLuver
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-25 11:24 #41149Senior Member

Posts: 192Until I hear otherwise, based on the pics she sent, I'm assuming this one is TGTBT.
Originally Posted by Mongugotz
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-25 10:33 #41148Senior Member

Posts: 33How do you know she is a hottie? There are no pics.
Originally Posted by Mongugotz
[View Original Post]
-
01-04-25 13:29 #41147Senior Member

Posts: 201Hottie from Brazil
Why couldn't her ad have popped up while I was in Boston for the holidays! I decided to reach put to her anyway and OMG! I may have to take a trip back to visit family again so I can give her a try!!
https://boston.craigslist.org/bmw/hw...814805599.html
-
01-04-25 12:05 #41146Senior Member

Posts: 742Don't waste your money guys
I do not understand when you go and the girl is not to your liking you do not have to go through with the session, you are the customer.
Originally Posted by KashkaiBoy
[View Original Post]
Don't waste your money on what you do not want.
Ask for a lineup, if there are others, or leave don't spend hard earned money on things that are not going to make you happy.
-
01-04-25 10:58 #41145Senior Member

Posts: 93San San in Camberville
Has anyone TOFTT with a new establishment's "grand opening" on Inman St in Camb?
It seems this place not to be confused with another establishment of the same name in Everett. The new place has an ad in Bedpage. If so, please share a quick report on your experience.
DM me if you prefer. Thank you.
https://us-boston.bedpage.com/bodyru.../23363410.html
-
01-04-25 10:49 #41144Senior Member

Posts: 93Mford
Was in the area for a work meeting and had some time so called Vivian (on strength of reports here) and made an appointment. When arriving I was a bit unhappy that despite scheduling in advance and asking for a particular provider ended up with a different very matronly woman whose name I've already forgotten. She had a face that made clear that she was once a true beauty (and still is attractive for her age) but was older than me (40's) and so not a match for me. I was there and so went ahead and ended up enjoying my time as much as possible. The massage was top notch. I like 'strong' and she had amazingly powerful hands and arms, basically pulverized my back (which is how I like my massages). Then onto soft touch. Given her physique etc I was not into anything other than a simple finish but she had technique through the roof and I left relaxed and in a good mood. But I'm afraid my bias for beautiful women will prevent me from returning to her. Not sure if I'll be in the area again soon but next time I'll probably just do a drop in, see who is available, and decide whether to stay or bounce on the power of attraction.
-
01-04-25 08:50 #41143Senior Member

Posts: 1245Checked them out yesterday. There is a piece of paper on the door with the pencil-written 'Closed' on it. All signs are removed. No buzzer either. The shop is gone.
Originally Posted by PinayLuver
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




