Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 106 of 1647 FirstFirst ... 6 56 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 156 206 606 1106 ... LastLast
Results 1,576 to 1,590 of 24695
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #23120

    Jasmine Chippewa

    Great time at jasmine on Chippewa today. I was shown to a room by Sophie (I think?) older but pretty slim with big tits. Great hard pressure massage and awesome ending. Allowed kissing, she started that, HJ from her and tits out with sucking allowed. One of the better visits I've had there.

  2. #23119

    Lisa

    Anyone seen or have knowledge of Lisa from Rub ratings. Just saw her ad today and don't think I've seen it before. Can't find any reviews. Seems like a legit ad but who knows.

  3. #23118

    This one was interesting

    Quote Originally Posted by ElixirMan  [View Original Post]
    She say's guaranteed to be real. I don't remember if she's verified or a price posted. I may drop a Text to find out.
    This caught my eye too and so I sent a message. I was careful, as always to include information asked for in the ad and respectful in my request to her. In fact, I included the information she wanted and a little more. When I received a response, it was something like. You didn't read the ad and provide the information she needed and that I was an idiot. OMG, I sent a response and politely pointed out that had included it and reiterated the information she referred to. Her response shocked me as she called me an asshole and that I was being blocked. I'm not sure if she just can't read or maybe it's AI or a handler of sorts. I wish her luck! I would be curious if anyone else has similar experience with this one.

  4. #23117
    Quote Originally Posted by NinjaMachine  [View Original Post]
    Hey all, I have seen Sunny from the closed HBDS in st. Peters, and more recently Calla, for the past 7 years. Unfortunately, she is no longer with Calla. Anyone know where she's working now? Tia.
    I met a Sunny at Tokyo on Dec. 4-24 fake titties? I'm assuming they were fake, very nice.

  5. #23116

    Trying to find Sunny

    Hey all, I have seen Sunny from the closed HBDS in st. Peters, and more recently Calla, for the past 7 years. Unfortunately, she is no longer with Calla. Anyone know where she's working now? Tia.

  6. #23115

    That caught my eye too

    Quote Originally Posted by GrabSumbud  [View Original Post]
    Anyone ever get a rub from the "pocket princess" in St Peters? Ad says she has years of experience but I've never seen an ad from her in the past.anyone?
    She say's guaranteed to be real. I don't remember if she's verified or a price posted. I may drop a Text to find out.

  7. #23114

    Pocket princess

    Anyone ever get a rub from the "pocket princess" in St Peters? Ad says she has years of experience but I've never seen an ad from her in the past.anyone?

  8. #23113

    Dress or skirt

    Quote Originally Posted by CoMoTgr  [View Original Post]
    Are there any locations on the west side of the river where the providers wear little dresses instead of jeans or even yoga pants?
    Susan used to wear a sundress or smock when Royal Day spa was open. Looked nice, but I got reprimanded when I tried to slide part of my hand beneath her underwear. Anyone know if she is working in the STL area? I liked seeing her.

  9. #23112

    No I have never seen

    Quote Originally Posted by Rickstr352  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know if the Manchester location also wears short skirts?
    I have never seen short skirts at this location and never saw at any other AMP location as well.

  10. #23111
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeffc574  [View Original Post]
    My last trip to Jasmine. Chippewa I got Jenny. She was in yoga pants. Two other girls there were in short skirts. Wish I had seen them first.
    Anyone know if the Manchester location also wears short skirts?

  11. #23110

    Dresses

    Quote Originally Posted by CoMoTgr  [View Original Post]
    Are there any locations on the west side of the river where the providers wear little dresses instead of jeans or even yoga pants?
    My last trip to Jasmine. Chippewa I got Jenny. She was in yoga pants. Two other girls there were in short skirts. Wish I had seen them first.

  12. #23109

    Yup scammer

    Quote Originally Posted by Jmir1  [View Original Post]
    Wants a deposit.
    Yup scammer.

  13. #23108
    Quote Originally Posted by SamuelAdams  [View Original Post]
    Have been seeing this ad for a while https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...ood-29377.html curious if anyone has tried to contact or seen the provider, DM me thanks.
    Wants a deposit.

  14. #23107

    Sorta legit website

    Quote Originally Posted by PicWalsh  [View Original Post]
    Fellas, Have you ever seen VIVIAN? She advertises on bodyrubsmap.com looks appealing. Number xxx. 219.8389 and has a legit looking website.
    Scheduling page gives you a 404. Also she has one review on TER that specifically says pictures are someone else.

  15. #23106

    Vivian??

    Fellas, Have you ever seen VIVIAN? She advertises on bodyrubsmap.com looks appealing. Number xxx. 219.8389 and has a legit looking website.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape