Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 83 of 1112 FirstFirst ... 33 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 133 183 583 1083 ... LastLast
Results 1,231 to 1,245 of 16669
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15439

    Dani

    Quote Originally Posted by Ozz7319  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had a chance to meet this lady. I thought I saw a review on her a while back. But she doesn't have a name in her ad.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...-/313171853211
    Her name is Dani, You can search for that. There have been a few posts, nothing awful that I can recall off the top of my head.

  2. #15438

    Reviews

    Has anyone had a chance to meet this lady. I thought I saw a review on her a while back. But she doesn't have a name in her ad.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...-/313171853211

  3. #15437

    Jade and Kellie

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...-/507544582003

    Anyone insight on either of these girls?

  4. #15436

    Sexi Queen Molly, Sexi BBW, MissXXXSmoke

    Couldn't find any reviews or posts about this one, and definitely would have preferred to know what was in store, so will report on the TOFTT:

    It seems she has gone through a few name changes. Now it is Sexi Queen Molly, think previous posts had MissXXXSmoke and BBW Sexi and Loving.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/janes...-/354172784369

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/janes...-/122388760865

    Incall was in a trailer park. Inside was rough. A shower curtain served as the door to her room. She had a black eye from apparently a bar fight with another girl. A hammer hung over a dingy mattress (pictured) on the floor. Multiple people in the house, though she made sure they were not in the common areas before passing through.

    Large overhanging belly (pictured dress hides this). She was asking for more than 200 hhr. Frankly a sad situation all around; she was nice and just seems like someone with not a lot of options to get through an unfortunate life. Did not even seem to be on hard drugs.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Sexi Queen Molly.jpg‎   BBW Sexi and Loving 1.jpg‎   BBW Sexi and Loving 2.jpg‎  

  5. #15435
    Quote Originally Posted by LoveBoydodo  [View Original Post]
    How do you know who is up for it and who is not in facebook?
    Made a 2nd account. Have some generic none pics not of me just posters or images. Its logged into fb dating have it in the bio, also meetme. If you know any of the working girls look them up and some of their buddies who are down on their luck seem to not shy away and they aren't ran through like the normal girls. Got to get creative these days. I'm using rando social apps and not normal apps to find girls now.

  6. #15434

    Please elaborate about facebook.

    Quote Originally Posted by SandFourMan  [View Original Post]
    There was two girls from la crosse that were good but only in town for thanksgiving and left mid Dec., skip is shit gotten some good response on facebook have two cued up that I'm going to see soon for cheaper than what skip girls are asking I'd just browse social media and give it a shot, sucks but if you have nothing to lose or don't give a shit like me it actually works.
    How do you know who is up for it and who is not in facebook?

  7. #15433
    Quote Originally Posted by OnlyHuman  [View Original Post]
    Hello,

    Looking for a little help. I haven't dipped into Madison in a bit and it seems it's dried up more than before. My go to head doc isn't posting. Do you have any leads? Feel free to PM me.
    There was two girls from la crosse that were good but only in town for thanksgiving and left mid Dec., skip is shit gotten some good response on facebook have two cued up that I'm going to see soon for cheaper than what skip girls are asking I'd just browse social media and give it a shot, sucks but if you have nothing to lose or don't give a shit like me it actually works.

  8. #15432
    Quote Originally Posted by WiDaddy  [View Original Post]
    Sorry, I didn't mean to be vague. And I've been out of town for almost week and am just I'm seeing this now.

    TJ hit the nail on the head when he said "I'm guessing he did a couple subsequent visits and this girl's crew gave him trouble. Or she's LE affiliated. Not much else it can be unless he got something from the experience he can't get rid of. " Not only that but don't forget that hotels have cameras everywhere. And, yeah there are certain things you can't get rid of.

    So, that's all I'm going to say on the subject. You all can make your own decisions from here on out. If it's worth the risk then have fun.
    Maybe I'm reading it wrong, but is the risk from a crew she has? Or from something you can't get rid of? Jw because I was considering seeing her, and would be cool to know what the risk is leaning towards. I tried a PM but your inbox is full.

  9. #15431
    Quote Originally Posted by TJ321  [View Original Post]
    He actually was the one that gave at least one good review on her and possibly two. Then he obviously circled back and has been rather quiet on the matter. I'm guessing he did a couple subsequent visits and this girl's crew gave him trouble. Or she's LE affiliated. Not much else it can be unless he got something from the experience he can't get rid of.
    Sorry, I didn't mean to be vague. And I've been out of town for almost week and am just I'm seeing this now.

    TJ hit the nail on the head when he said "I'm guessing he did a couple subsequent visits and this girl's crew gave him trouble. Or she's LE affiliated. Not much else it can be unless he got something from the experience he can't get rid of. " Not only that but don't forget that hotels have cameras everywhere. And, yeah there are certain things you can't get rid of.

    So, that's all I'm going to say on the subject. You all can make your own decisions from here on out. If it's worth the risk then have fun.

  10. #15430

    Break Me experience

    Quote Originally Posted by Sanctimonious6  [View Original Post]
    Widaddy did include Break Me In in his roundup of who he considered worthwhile providers a couple months ago. See post #15274. He liked her a lot at that point.
    Contacted BreakMe last Saturday, requesting her availability, I received a rapid response to my text and her requesting a photo. A bit wary from my end as I would normally forget the provider, but based on the previous report I did provide a reasonable likeness. To which I received her quick response asking when I could swing by. Unfortunately, my timing did not work out on this occasion so I wasn't able to meet with her. I will report back once I am able to make subsequent contact and actual visit. But from my brief communication contact with her, other than the photo request, all seems legit.

  11. #15429

    Madison

    Hello,

    Looking for a little help. I haven't dipped into Madison in a bit and it seems it's dried up more than before. My go to head doc isn't posting. Do you have any leads? Feel free to PM me.

  12. #15428

    He did, sorta

    Quote Originally Posted by Drake11  [View Original Post]
    I think Bruno and I have been the only ones to give her a review. From the dms I've been having with widaddy, I'm not getting a vibe that he's never actually seen her. Which I'm glad to hear because I plan on continuing to see her as much as I can!
    Widaddy did include Break Me In in his roundup of who he considered worthwhile providers a couple months ago. See post #15274. He liked her a lot at that point.

  13. #15427
    Quote Originally Posted by TJ321  [View Original Post]
    He actually was the one that gave at least one good review on her and possibly two. Then he obviously circled back and has been rather quiet on the matter. I'm guessing he did a couple subsequent visits and this girl's crew gave him trouble. Or she's LE affiliated. Not much else it can be unless he got something from the experience he can't get rid of.
    I think Bruno and I have been the only ones to give her a review. From the dms I've been having with widaddy, I'm not getting a vibe that he's never actually seen her. Which I'm glad to hear because I plan on continuing to see her as much as I can!

  14. #15426
    Senior Member


    Posts: 694
    Quote Originally Posted by ClayBillClay  [View Original Post]
    Please share what these problems may be. Being very vague doesn't help much. It's just a bit odd that a couple people have a good review, then you say it's bad and don't give any reasons.
    He actually was the one that gave at least one good review on her and possibly two. Then he obviously circled back and has been rather quiet on the matter. I'm guessing he did a couple subsequent visits and this girl's crew gave him trouble. Or she's LE affiliated. Not much else it can be unless he got something from the experience he can't get rid of.

  15. #15425

    Yes please share

    Quote Originally Posted by WiDaddy  [View Original Post]
    Beware of Break Me In girl unless you want problems for yourself on multiple levels. There are definitely better fish in the sea without all the problems. Happy New Year.
    Please share what these problems may be. Being very vague doesn't help much. It's just a bit odd that a couple people have a good review, then you say it's bad and don't give any reasons.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape