Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 12 of 695 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 62 112 512 ... LastLast
Results 166 to 180 of 10419
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10254
    Senior Member


    Posts: 200

    Ruby

    Quote Originally Posted by Electronman  [View Original Post]
    Confirming that Ruby is working dayshift. I didn't see Nairobi. Ruby has put on some weight and I prefer spinners but Ruby does provide a high mileage dance.

    Given the preponderance of Cubans at Wackos, I may need to brush up on my Spanish. Does anyone have a good guide for Spanish phrases for a strip club visit?
    Hi which ruby is this? Wondering if its the darker skinned ruby who used to be super slim and left the club for a couple years.

  2. #10253

    Question

    Just curious if anyone has ever received any short or long term "gifts" from a quick BBBJ cim from an experience at one of the clubs or an AMP. DM me of course with any assurance or personal stories that it's not as likely to happen. Thanks in advance. (No symptoms, just a bad case of anxiety.).

  3. #10252
    Quote Originally Posted by TiPimp  [View Original Post]
    Anything good go on at Emperors? I've never been but there's a hot waitress I've seen online that works there. Wondering if I'd have a good time there.
    Only cute Cuban, Victoria with her great assets. But she is cautious. If Spanish is spoken, she feels more confident, and take-out heaven is possible.

  4. #10251

    Cheyenne

    The last time I saw her was a month ago but not sure if she is still there or not.

    Quote Originally Posted by Zemmy89  [View Original Post]
    Last few times I have gone I've been told by the door guy that there's only one or none girls working (I go during the day usually before 2 pm). Is Cheyenne still there?

  5. #10250
    Quote Originally Posted by TiPimp  [View Original Post]
    Anything good go on at Emperors? I've never been but there's a hot waitress I've seen online that works there. Wondering if I'd have a good time there.
    I've been a handful of times. They'll have a little hottie or two working there but— at least for me, they all claim they absolutely cannot do anything extra. I've even asked them "just to touch it some," and they say, "I can't, I'm being watched. " The VIP area is a bit wide open and a little too lit for my fancy. But YMMV. I've never had any issue at all getting extras at any of the other clubs in the area so who knows.

  6. #10249

    Passions?

    After visiting Spa 27, I noticed Passions just to the west on Beach Blvd. Anyone have a recent scouting report on Passions? Talent? Mileage? Is it worth a visit?

  7. #10248

    Emperors

    Anything good go on at Emperors? I've never been but there's a hot waitress I've seen online that works there. Wondering if I'd have a good time there.

  8. #10247

    Technique

    Sin was filled last night with beauty & packed with cars. Maybe the light, maybe it's low standards dropped off cliff, but so many wifey material for a decent hung bloke. None crack heads, cracked teeth, no teeth, fake titty scars, track lines, nods. Spent enough time doing dances to decide they aren't for me anymore. It's just a tease. I got to get more when there is bumping. So stick to big stage tipping, getting bills in everyone's pocket & fun. Questioning what is y’all’s techniques to skip the dance room and get some digits for fun outside without offending? Unrelated. No complaint about standards dropping. Best thing that happened. As long as it don't stank, pound that pank. Short or tall, tap 'em all. The dumb ones a plus!

  9. #10246

    Cheyenne still at Sins?

    Last few times I have gone I've been told by the door guy that there's only one or none girls working (I go during the day usually before 2 pm). Is Cheyenne still there?

  10. #10245

    She is a white fat titty little ****

    Quote Originally Posted by SirenStu  [View Original Post]
    There was a lovely dancer named Gypsy in my neck of the woods (Gainesville) and am wondering if it's the same girl. Can you PM me with a description?
    She is a white fat titty little ****.

  11. #10244
    Quote Originally Posted by NoahWhey  [View Original Post]
    Went to Sins last night. Got a dance from Helix. Stay away. The club was dead and she kept pushing the $50 area. Got so annoying that after she tried five different times to talk me into it through 2 songs, I got up. This is when I found that 3 twenties had magically unzipped my pocket and kept out of my money clip. 2 were on the seat, one on the floor. I paid for the 2 $30 dances, no tip, and left. Tried to call the club and speak to the manager but didn't get through.

    Helix is Caucasian with long, curly blandishments hair and a crescent moon tattoo on her right side. Stay away from this scammer!
    Oh man that really sucks to hear. I frequent sins quite often and Helix has always given me some great extra mileage and dances her heart out with me in the $30 area. One of my favorites.

  12. #10243

    Gypsy?

    Quote Originally Posted by Electronman  [View Original Post]
    Any recommendations for talent at Wacko's, especially day time talent?

    Last year, I spent some of the winter in the Jacksonville area and I enjoyed the company of a number of Wacko's dancers including the following stand outs:

    Nairobi, slender and attractive Cuban.

    Melania.

    Ruby.

    Gypsy.

    Any reports on the above dancers or any new talent to recommend?
    There was a lovely dancer named Gypsy in my neck of the woods (Gainesville) and am wondering if it's the same girl. Can you PM me with a description?

  13. #10242

    Sensations Warning; Heliix

    Went to Sins last night. Got a dance from Helix. Stay away. The club was dead and she kept pushing the $50 area. Got so annoying that after she tried five different times to talk me into it through 2 songs, I got up. This is when I found that 3 twenties had magically unzipped my pocket and kept out of my money clip. 2 were on the seat, one on the floor. I paid for the 2 $30 dances, no tip, and left. Tried to call the club and speak to the manager but didn't get through.

    Helix is Caucasian with long, curly blandishments hair and a crescent moon tattoo on her right side. Stay away from this scammer!

  14. #10241

    Ruby is random

    Quote Originally Posted by Electronman  [View Original Post]
    Confirming that Ruby is working dayshift. I didn't see Nairobi. Ruby has put on some weight and I prefer spinners but Ruby does provide a high mileage dance.

    Given the preponderance of Cubans at Wackos, I may need to brush up on my Spanish. Does anyone have a good guide for Spanish phrases for a strip club visit?
    But the past two times I saw her was day.

  15. #10240
    Quote Originally Posted by MouthHunter  [View Original Post]
    Ruby is back and fat not fat but super thick I guess, Gypsy is gone and I've got no idea who Melania is.
    Confirming that Ruby is working dayshift. I didn't see Nairobi. Ruby has put on some weight and I prefer spinners but Ruby does provide a high mileage dance.

    Given the preponderance of Cubans at Wackos, I may need to brush up on my Spanish. Does anyone have a good guide for Spanish phrases for a strip club visit?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape