Thread: Strip Club Reports
+
Add Report
Results 166 to 180 of 10417
-
01-22-25 17:03 #10252Senior Member

Posts: 205Only cute Cuban, Victoria with her great assets. But she is cautious. If Spanish is spoken, she feels more confident, and take-out heaven is possible.
Originally Posted by TiPimp
[View Original Post]
-
01-22-25 14:22 #10251Senior Member

Posts: 232Cheyenne
The last time I saw her was a month ago but not sure if she is still there or not.
Originally Posted by Zemmy89
[View Original Post]
-
01-20-25 08:15 #10250Senior Member

Posts: 69I've been a handful of times. They'll have a little hottie or two working there but— at least for me, they all claim they absolutely cannot do anything extra. I've even asked them "just to touch it some," and they say, "I can't, I'm being watched. " The VIP area is a bit wide open and a little too lit for my fancy. But YMMV. I've never had any issue at all getting extras at any of the other clubs in the area so who knows.
Originally Posted by TiPimp
[View Original Post]
-
01-20-25 01:45 #10249Senior Member

Posts: 1028Passions?
After visiting Spa 27, I noticed Passions just to the west on Beach Blvd. Anyone have a recent scouting report on Passions? Talent? Mileage? Is it worth a visit?
-
01-19-25 11:22 #10248Regular Member

Posts: 33Emperors
Anything good go on at Emperors? I've never been but there's a hot waitress I've seen online that works there. Wondering if I'd have a good time there.
-
01-19-25 10:39 #10247Senior Member

Posts: 58Technique
Sin was filled last night with beauty & packed with cars. Maybe the light, maybe it's low standards dropped off cliff, but so many wifey material for a decent hung bloke. None crack heads, cracked teeth, no teeth, fake titty scars, track lines, nods. Spent enough time doing dances to decide they aren't for me anymore. It's just a tease. I got to get more when there is bumping. So stick to big stage tipping, getting bills in everyone's pocket & fun. Questioning what is y’all’s techniques to skip the dance room and get some digits for fun outside without offending? Unrelated. No complaint about standards dropping. Best thing that happened. As long as it don't stank, pound that pank. Short or tall, tap 'em all. The dumb ones a plus!
-
01-06-25 10:07 #10246Senior Member

Posts: 120Cheyenne still at Sins?
Last few times I have gone I've been told by the door guy that there's only one or none girls working (I go during the day usually before 2 pm). Is Cheyenne still there?
-
01-05-25 18:45 #10245Senior Member

Posts: 1055She is a white fat titty little ****
She is a white fat titty little ****.
Originally Posted by SirenStu
[View Original Post]
-
01-04-25 06:43 #10244Regular Member

Posts: 16Oh man that really sucks to hear. I frequent sins quite often and Helix has always given me some great extra mileage and dances her heart out with me in the $30 area. One of my favorites.
Originally Posted by NoahWhey
[View Original Post]
-
01-04-25 06:40 #10243Regular Member

Posts: 16Gypsy?
There was a lovely dancer named Gypsy in my neck of the woods (Gainesville) and am wondering if it's the same girl. Can you PM me with a description?
Originally Posted by Electronman
[View Original Post]
-
01-03-25 16:16 #10242Regular Member

Posts: 1Sensations Warning; Heliix
Went to Sins last night. Got a dance from Helix. Stay away. The club was dead and she kept pushing the $50 area. Got so annoying that after she tried five different times to talk me into it through 2 songs, I got up. This is when I found that 3 twenties had magically unzipped my pocket and kept out of my money clip. 2 were on the seat, one on the floor. I paid for the 2 $30 dances, no tip, and left. Tried to call the club and speak to the manager but didn't get through.
Helix is Caucasian with long, curly blandishments hair and a crescent moon tattoo on her right side. Stay away from this scammer!
-
01-02-25 18:46 #10241Senior Member

Posts: 1055Ruby is random
But the past two times I saw her was day.
Originally Posted by Electronman
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-25 08:02 #10240Senior Member

Posts: 1028Confirming that Ruby is working dayshift. I didn't see Nairobi. Ruby has put on some weight and I prefer spinners but Ruby does provide a high mileage dance.
Originally Posted by MouthHunter
[View Original Post]
Given the preponderance of Cubans at Wackos, I may need to brush up on my Spanish. Does anyone have a good guide for Spanish phrases for a strip club visit?
-
01-02-25 02:37 #10239Senior Member

Posts: 86Sins Valeria
Anybody got info on this Latina? She's a little on the heavier side, but asks min of 50 for a dance. Please DM if anybody can share some info. Thanks!
-
01-01-25 13:09 #10238Senior Member

Posts: 111Sinsations.
Sinsations on January 1st, is it even worth going in today?









Reply With Quote





