Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 107 of 1646 FirstFirst ... 7 57 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 157 207 607 1107 ... LastLast
Results 1,591 to 1,605 of 24686
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #23096
    Quote Originally Posted by PelotaGuy10  [View Original Post]
    Is this the one right next to a state farm office? If not, where is the one you visited?
    Yes. Last time there, front window had a sign"Sunny's" It's Health Spa.

  2. #23095
    Quote Originally Posted by JakeTime7  [View Original Post]
    Warson Woods and Manchester & Lindbergh are the same thing, or close enough anyway.
    Nikki is always late or doesn't show up at all. The fact that the daty and dato are fantastic are the reasons I go back. I've received a BBJ a couple of times gets me back but they are getting too infrequent. And the body is getting soft.

  3. #23094

    It's the same thing

    Quote Originally Posted by PelotaGuy10  [View Original Post]
    Is Nikki's new location at Manchester and Lindbergh or warson woods?
    Warson Woods and Manchester & Lindbergh are the same thing, or close enough anyway.

  4. #23093

    Health Spa

    Quote Originally Posted by ZrGuy  [View Original Post]
    I went to Health Spa on Friday. I don't know why but it's become my favorite over Jasmine and Classic. I did the hour and got Amy. I liked Amy. She gave a good massage with some but not a ton of teasing. On the flip she took it slow at my request. It was $60 and $40 tip. I can't remember but I thought it was $70 for the hour the last time I was there. I will repeat.
    Is this the one right next to a state farm office? If not, where is the one you visited?

  5. #23092

    NIkki's new location

    Quote Originally Posted by StCharlesTool2  [View Original Post]
    Nice rub and finish for 1. 6 more on the table for. 4 more.

    https://bodyrubsmap.com/ad/217375.html
    Is Nikki's new location at Manchester and Lindbergh or warson woods?

  6. #23091
    Quote Originally Posted by JakeTime7  [View Original Post]
    A poster said that she allowed mutual touch and sucking of her breasts. This may be a one off for this poster, and maybe she does allow this but within a week of this post, she made changes to her ad. At one time, she said to not believe everything you read on forums and now her post say no MT (mutual touch). Not sure what the truth is. I do know posters lie, which doesn't do any of us any good. We all want to know what to expect or if we're going to be scammed / robbed.
    Massage was good but no MT not even normal touch, option for prostate with HJ.

  7. #23090

    True touch massage

    Was thinking of trying this place this weekend? Has anyone had any luck here? Would appreciate the info you can pm me Thanks!

  8. #23089

    Eden the provider

    Quote Originally Posted by Clayton163  [View Original Post]
    May I ask how much Eden charges for FA?
    Eden the provider, now in St. Charles, used to be in the CWE is 200 hh /300 h. Both FS. The 200 half is the best deal in St. Louis.

  9. #23088

    Haven't seen, but

    Quote Originally Posted by Swirl1989  [View Original Post]
    Gentlemen.

    It's been a while since I've been active and on this site. Good to see there's some helpful comments & sharing of experiences. I'm recently divorced and back in the game!

    I have a fetish for Ebony providers and recently came across an ad on Rub Rankings and wanted to see if any members here have had any encounters with the provider in this ad.

    No name. Phone # and indicates off Manchester Rd.

    While I'm at it, I'll also ask if any members may have recommendations for any Ebony providers with "Good Hands".

    Thanks.

    Swirl.

    https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...age-42310.html
    A poster said that she allowed mutual touch and sucking of her breasts. This may be a one off for this poster, and maybe she does allow this but within a week of this post, she made changes to her ad. At one time, she said to not believe everything you read on forums and now her post say no MT (mutual touch). Not sure what the truth is. I do know posters lie, which doesn't do any of us any good. We all want to know what to expect or if we're going to be scammed / robbed.

  10. #23087
    Quote Originally Posted by RicharddAngle  [View Original Post]
    The only ad they have is on STG. Tough to find anything else online for them, so I think they are trying to keep a low profile. But they are on STG. I would give them a try. Might just be worth it.

    Good luck,

    Dick.
    IDK if I would call that location keeping a low profile. I haven't tried it out but I did see the place when I was driving through the Plaza parking lot. You can see the front counter from outside. It's a very high traffic area with a Mexican restaurant patio right next door.

  11. #23086

    Ebony Provider. RubRankings

    Gentlemen.

    It's been a while since I've been active and on this site. Good to see there's some helpful comments & sharing of experiences. I'm recently divorced and back in the game!

    I have a fetish for Ebony providers and recently came across an ad on Rub Rankings and wanted to see if any members here have had any encounters with the provider in this ad.

    No name. Phone # and indicates off Manchester Rd.

    While I'm at it, I'll also ask if any members may have recommendations for any Ebony providers with "Good Hands".

    Thanks.

    Swirl.

    https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...age-42310.html

  12. #23085
    Quote Originally Posted by Clayton163  [View Original Post]
    May I ask how much Eden charges for FA?
    Sorry, I meant FS not FA.

  13. #23084

    Go

    Quote Originally Posted by CoMoTgr  [View Original Post]
    I just saw an ad on STG for a location in Fenton, nothing on rubmaps. Called and they said only there about 4 months. The ad had a few things different than usual with grooming noted as natural and breats as large, usually their ads don't say that so was wondering if anyone has been there?
    The only ad they have is on STG. Tough to find anything else online for them, so I think they are trying to keep a low profile. But they are on STG. I would give them a try. Might just be worth it.

    Good luck,

    Dick.

  14. #23083
    Quote Originally Posted by OakBarrel2  [View Original Post]
    Between Eden, Lilly, or Diana whose tease game is the best? If there's any other name you want to throw in there too please feel free. Thanks!
    May I ask how much Eden charges for FA?

  15. #23082

    Not a location

    Quote Originally Posted by Colhot  [View Original Post]
    What is the name of this place and where is it located?

    Thanks.
    He is not referring to the AMP called Eden. He is talking about the WG who uses the name Eden. You can find her ad on Rub Rankings.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape