High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Thread: Rants, Raves, and Opinions

+ Add Report
Page 11 of 189 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 61 111 ... LastLast
Results 151 to 165 of 2833
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2683

    Don't forget

    That she has not looked like those photos in decades. I saw her 2 or 3 years or so ago I believe, after seeing her mom actually, and she was rough looking. She has not aged well. Partying and heavy drug use have a way of doing that to you. And yes, she is not nearly as tight downstairs as she was many years ago I am thinking.

    Speaking of her mom, I had her probably 5 to 7 years ago, back when she lived on the Southside by the viaduct. 80 for anything I wanted including bare. Now her price has ballooned with more restrictions than things she actually does. Not going to beat a dead horse, but ponder I was pumping loads into her for practically nothing, while those of you lining up to see her are paying 2 to 3 x more and getting practically nothing. There is something wrong with that one would think.

    Quote Originally Posted by LoveSmallPerky  [View Original Post]
    When I first met her from Seeking she went by Maria and later found out her sister and mom were doing it also. Quite a few have talked about her. Not sure if tight would describe it. LOL.

  2. #2682

    Tight?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jim7070  [View Original Post]
    Trying to have a new one tonight so been chatting with several.

    This one is so slow to respond and I have a feeling she's got that GPS or a clock watcher so have to cut her loose. Still trying to nail one down tonight before I have to crash.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...e/296108314883
    When I first met her from Seeking she went by Maria and later found out her sister and mom were doing it also. Quite a few have talked about her. Not sure if tight would describe it. LOL.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image0000001.jpg‎   textfree958994084691216474568.jpg‎  

  3. #2681

    Chat but no visit

    Trying to have a new one tonight so been chatting with several.

    This one seems whacked in the head so not going to risk having her over. Pretty sure she's also on EM

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...l/408661251951

    This one is so slow to respond and I have a feeling she's got that GPS or a clock watcher so have to cut her loose. Still trying to nail one down tonight before I have to crash.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...e/296108314883

  4. #2680

    Ouch!!

    Quote Originally Posted by BigMilwaukee  [View Original Post]
    Let the brothers decide.
    Got to say I was pulling for the guys that can see past some extra pudge here and there. But Dayamn!! You didn't have to put that all out there in front of God and everybody. Maybe some partially pixelated pics so as not to offend the casual reader.

    Giddit.

  5. #2679
    I am a troll, put me on your ignore list. A2 isn't going to ban me because I will just make a new user and start again. Click my name, click view profile, click add to ignore list.


    Posts: 285
    She's fat, but I'd probably let her suck my dick. Bigger chick's usually suck pretty good dick.

  6. #2678

    Rocky Mo

    Rocky Mo must be her.

    She is fat.

    Quote Originally Posted by BigMilwaukee  [View Original Post]
    Let the brothers decide.

  7. #2677
    She is definitely fat.

  8. #2676
    She would rate a 2 out of 10 only if she has a nice personality, she is fat.

  9. #2675

    Since you asked nicely

    Let the brothers decide.

    Quote Originally Posted by RockyMo  [View Original Post]
    Have you met her in person or spoken to her Or do you just assume that she's not taking full body pics because She's overweight? How are you able to say it's so confidently that she's old and weathered? If you saw her in person and think that that's one thing but or are you just saying that because you're assuming that's why she's not taking full body pics.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_20250105_122233.jpg‎  

  10. #2674

    Don't say it for me

    Quote Originally Posted by BigMilwaukee  [View Original Post]
    Why is it so difficult to say she is fucking fat? You are not going to hurt her feelings. She is weathered and fat. Thre is a reason she does not show her body in her pics. There I said it for you. Is she nice? Yes. Is her price point acceptable? Yes. It is better to be honest for all of us, so we can make informed decisions as opposed to interpreting rose colored goggle interpretations.
    Have you met her in person or spoken to her Or do you just assume that she's not taking full body pics because She's overweight? How are you able to say it's so confidently that she's old and weathered? If you saw her in person and think that that's one thing but or are you just saying that because you're assuming that's why she's not taking full body pics.

  11. #2673

    Sucking and fucking

    Please tell us all what the life of a SW is like. Do you know a family member that is one?

    Quote Originally Posted by MidnightSun  [View Original Post]
    See, you can have your little hissy fit, it's alright. But it still doesn't change the fact that what I said was factual. News Flash: "Street walkers do have lives besides sucking & fucking all night." And damn near all if them smoke cigarettes.

    I live in the real world sir. Get back on your soap box and point the blame towards the ones who caused this mess in the first place.

  12. #2672
    Quote Originally Posted by DaveDream  [View Original Post]
    It's funny that all my friends and co-workers that ***** about the price of gas and groceries, are the ones that smoke 1 or 2 packs a day or drink at night or play video games until late at night. What do you think the price of pussy would be if a lot of us stop? Gas was under a buck when COVID was around because no one was driving to work or going places. Don't tell me a former SW can charge 130 a QV because of inflation. I'll get off the soapbox now.
    See, you can have your little hissy fit, it's alright. But it still doesn't change the fact that what I said was factual. News Flash: "Street walkers do have lives besides sucking & fucking all night." And damn near all if them smoke cigarettes.

    I live in the real world sir. Get back on your soap box and point the blame towards the ones who caused this mess in the first place.

  13. #2671
    Pleasant but big not cute won't redo.

    Quote Originally Posted by BigMilwaukee  [View Original Post]
    Why is it so difficult to say she is fucking fat? You are not going to hurt her feelings. She is weathered and fat. Thre is a reason she does not show her body in her pics. There I said it for you. Is she nice? Yes. Is her price point acceptable? Yes. It is better to be honest for all of us, so we can make informed decisions as opposed to interpreting rose colored goggle interpretations.

  14. #2670

    Honesty is the best policy

    Why is it so difficult to say she is fucking fat? You are not going to hurt her feelings. She is weathered and fat. Thre is a reason she does not show her body in her pics. There I said it for you. Is she nice? Yes. Is her price point acceptable? Yes. It is better to be honest for all of us, so we can make informed decisions as opposed to interpreting rose colored goggle interpretations.

    Quote Originally Posted by Cebcb  [View Original Post]
    I recently had a dream about Gemm. I texted her and was able to easily set up an appointment. I arrived at the location, let her know I was parked and she sent her apartment number. Once I arrived, she opened the door and greeted me wearing a push up bra and panties. Typical 50 year old body of someone who has a little bit of weight here and there, but who doesn't as we age. Walked into the bedroom and got down to business. Started with DFK and touching, sucking on DD tits. BBBJ and ball sucking. She asked if I was ready and slid me inside her while she was on top. Rode my cock until I busted. BBFSCIP. She took direction well and wants to please. Hhr for 125. I would repeat, but was a drive from the city.

  15. #2669

    Cigarettes

    It's funny that all my friends and co-workers that ***** about the price of gas and groceries, are the ones that smoke 1 or 2 packs a day or drink at night or play video games until late at night. What do you think the price of pussy would be if a lot of us stop? Gas was under a buck when COVID was around because no one was driving to work or going places. Don't tell me a former SW can charge 130 a QV because of inflation. I'll get off the soapbox now.

    Quote Originally Posted by MidnightSun  [View Original Post]
    Everything is expensive right now. That's what cracks me up. People don't understand how inflation works. Suddenly a $60 quick vist has turned into $120 qv. Because cigarettes are now $3 more expensive. The person now has to give Bob $20 to run them to the store instead of the usual $10. $50 dollars worth of groceries now brings home $20 dollars worth. People are old enough to know how this works. Inflation evens affects the price of pussy.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape