Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Rants, Raves, and Opinions

+ Add Report
Page 12 of 189 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 62 112 ... LastLast
Results 166 to 180 of 2826
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2661

    Dave

    Quote Originally Posted by DaveDream  [View Original Post]
    I'll save you guys some time by saying she won't budge from 200 for a hhr visit. Won't send a pic. Staying in a cheap motel in Oak Creek. Maybe she should start cheaper and get some good reviews and then slowly raise her prices. I guess that's why she's UTR. I want total GFE for 2 bills which I haven't seen any reports that she is. If you did see her, tell me why she's worth it.
    You want total GFE for 60 bucks, and if you don't get it you're being ripped off. Just saying.

  2. #2660
    Just a simple opinion, however for less than 10 a month there exists several websites you can use to "deep search" people's information. I suggest this with phone numbers and name, get a better grasp of who is who and whatnot before messaging people for fun. Might save you time, money and shame.

  3. #2659
    Senior Member


    Posts: 180
    Quote Originally Posted by HuntingStreets  [View Original Post]
    Thanks but I'll keep referring to them as your Holy Trinity. I wouldn't touch any of them with a 10 foot pole. Frumpy, dumpy, street worn 40 year old that have literally swallowed 15000 loads of cum in the last 15 years aren't my thing. I'm still envious of guys like you that can stick your dick in anything with a pulse and pop a load.

    HS.
    I don't check in too often, but this made my day. Funny stuff.

  4. #2658

    UTR Rose

    I'll save you guys some time by saying she won't budge from 200 for a hhr visit. Won't send a pic. Staying in a cheap motel in Oak Creek. Maybe she should start cheaper and get some good reviews and then slowly raise her prices. I guess that's why she's UTR. I want total GFE for 2 bills which I haven't seen any reports that she is. If you did see her, tell me why she's worth it.

    Quote Originally Posted by HuntingStreets  [View Original Post]
    Talked with UTR Rose this morning and she said she met up with 2 guys I referred but a few others ghosted her. I mean, c'Mon. Guys, I offer up a low volume, drug free UTR with no management and a pretty open menu (no DFK or Greek though), and you ghost her?

    Contributing members can reach out for her number but please be serious if you contact her..

  5. #2657

    Contributor

    Quote Originally Posted by BladeCruiser  [View Original Post]
    Maybe you should rethink what you consider a "contributor. " You ridicule and criticize half the people here. Apparently you're having trouble identifying which ones are the ones who are reliable. That's on you. And why I didn't bother responding to your original post.
    Some guys only share with Seniors, I contribute to anyone including regular members as long as they are posting actual reports.

    If by ridiculing half the members on the board you mean I've posted pictures of BodyShoppers Holy Trinity so everyone knows they are dumpy 40 year olds who have, conservatively speaking, swallowed 15,000 loads of cum in the last 15 years, guilty as charged. I've also pointed out that I'm well aware it's MY Achilles Heel that I'm too picky about who I scoop. I envy guys that can pick up a 60+ toothless hag and pump a load into her mouth for $10. Or those that weigh 250 as BodyShopper has also indicated. To each their own. That's not mocking or ridiculing, to each their own.

    HS.

  6. #2656

    Oops

    Quote Originally Posted by DreamActor  [View Original Post]
    Hey HS. Your inbox is full and I'm curious LOL.
    Sorry about that. Cleared some space and PM'd you.

    HS.

  7. #2655

    Sorry

    Quote Originally Posted by DaveDream  [View Original Post]
    I'm always looking for a regular so I would like her info. Thanks HS.
    Sorry about that. Cleared some space and PM'd you.

    HS.

  8. #2654

    Rose

    Quote Originally Posted by HuntingStreets  [View Original Post]
    Talked with UTR Rose this morning and she said she met up with 2 guys I referred but a few others ghosted her. I mean, c'Mon. Guys, I offer up a low volume, drug free UTR with no management and a pretty open menu (no DFK or Greek though), and you ghost her?

    Contributing members can reach out for her number but please be serious if you contact her.

    HS.
    I am interested shoot me a dm.

  9. #2653
    Quote Originally Posted by HuntingStreets  [View Original Post]
    Talked with UTR Rose this morning and she said she met up with 2 guys I referred but a few others ghosted her. I mean, c'Mon. Guys, I offer up a low volume, drug free UTR with no management and a pretty open menu (no DFK or Greek though), and you ghost her?

    Contributing members can reach out for her number but please be serious if you contact her.

    HS.
    Hey HS. Your inbox is full and I'm curious LOL.

  10. #2652

    Clear mailbox

    I'm always looking for a regular so I would like her info. Thanks HS.

    Quote Originally Posted by HuntingStreets  [View Original Post]
    Talked with UTR Rose this morning and she said she met up with 2 guys I referred but a few others ghosted her. I mean, c'Mon. Guys, I offer up a low volume, drug free UTR with no management and a pretty open menu (no DFK or Greek though), and you ghost her?

    Contributing members can reach out for her number but please be serious if you contact her.

    HS.

  11. #2651

    It's Not Us

    Quote Originally Posted by HuntingStreets  [View Original Post]
    Talked with UTR Rose this morning and she said she met up with 2 guys I referred but a few others ghosted her. I mean, c'Mon. Guys, I offer up a low volume, drug free UTR with no management and a pretty open menu (no DFK or Greek though), and you ghost her?

    Contributing members can reach out for her number but please be serious if you contact her.

    HS.
    Maybe you should rethink what you consider a "contributor. " You ridicule and criticize half the people here. Apparently you're having trouble identifying which ones are the ones who are reliable. That's on you. And why I didn't bother responding to your original post.

  12. #2650
    Quote Originally Posted by HuntingStreets  [View Original Post]
    Talked with UTR Rose this morning and she said she met up with 2 guys I referred but a few others ghosted her. I mean, c'Mon. Guys, I offer up a low volume, drug free UTR with no management and a pretty open menu (no DFK or Greek though), and you ghost her?

    Contributing members can reach out for her number but please be serious if you contact her.

    HS.
    Inbox full.

  13. #2649

    UTR Rose

    Talked with UTR Rose this morning and she said she met up with 2 guys I referred but a few others ghosted her. I mean, c'Mon. Guys, I offer up a low volume, drug free UTR with no management and a pretty open menu (no DFK or Greek though), and you ghost her?

    Contributing members can reach out for her number but please be serious if you contact her.

    HS.

  14. #2648
    Quote Originally Posted by BodyShopper  [View Original Post]
    And it's our Holy Trinity, not mine. Though I am the sage who channeled the spirit and transcribed the term, The Holy Trinity are communal treasures, never to be coveted. Any attempt to hoard Rose, Jessi, or Erika constitutes both sin and blasphemy. We all are born sinners, though. I confess that I am guilty of coveting first Rose, then Erika. I hope my fellow men can forgive me.

    Pray for Rose's glorious return.

    Erika stands on Greenfield, between 19th and 22nd streets; Jessi between 24th and 25th.

    Blessed Be.

    Body Shopper.
    Thanks but I'll keep referring to them as your Holy Trinity. I wouldn't touch any of them with a 10 foot pole. Frumpy, dumpy, street worn 40 year old that have literally swallowed 15000 loads of cum in the last 15 years aren't my thing. I'm still envious of guys like you that can stick your dick in anything with a pulse and pop a load.

    HS.

  15. #2647
    Quote Originally Posted by BodyShopper  [View Original Post]
    My posts are fiction. But, to entertain the ongoing fictitious tale- whose characters, BTW, bear no resemblance to any actual people- I will respond to your queries.

    My instinct is to bring Erika home, disallow her from using drugs or having sex with another man ever again, cook for her at home every meal, and raise this child with her, if it's mine. But I don't stand a chance against the United States military, nor even the local sheriff's department. So, I have to do the best I can with her having free will, upheld by the aforementioned armed gangs. Her will is to not let me get a paternity test, much less quit drugs or come home. So, I am stuck having to choose between buying her food (some fast, some dine-in or carryout, some microwave) while I'm in town, and toting her to the drug houses for her to abuse our preborn child more and more, or just doing quick dates with her, and not feeding our child at all, and her going to the drug houses on her own. This is an odious life I'm living at the moment. Of course, I don't want her to do drugs! Yes, I understand that the baby is ingesting the dope. If you or any of our readership have any advice on how I can better deal with this situation, I would be grateful, whether you want to post it publicly here, or send me a private message.
    A paternity test would likely do nothing but put you on the hook for 18 years of child support to whoever ends up raising the kid.

    HS.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape