Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 248 of 2489 FirstFirst ... 148 198 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 298 348 748 1248 ... LastLast
Results 3,706 to 3,720 of 37322
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #33617

    Looks expensive at 160 for half a hour

    Quote Originally Posted by HoneyRoasted  [View Original Post]
    any info
    Quote Originally Posted by Mustan  [View Original Post]
    Looks wise
    Her Face seems familiar tho. sexyblondebaberva69

    https://i.ibb.co/kS0NhzT/Blonfie.jpg https://i.ibb.co/VBJ8wM9/download-6.png.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails download (6).jpg‎   Blonfie.jpg‎  

  2. #33616

    Steph MILF snowbunny

    She hit me up today, she says it's okay I can share her number (this time I asked haha). Hit me up if interested, please be nice to her she kinda reappear again.

  3. #33615
    Quote Originally Posted by HoneyRoasted  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fortl...n/793152515216

    Any intel on this one? She sent a confirmation pic. The pics don't match the body sizes, and definitely do not match her prices.
    Looks wise she's OK. She texted.

    Me later asking for money for an uber to pick up her kid. I helped her, she never paid me back after saying she would. And told me to fuck off when I asked for a reduced rate the next day.

  4. #33614

    Blonde beauty

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fortl...n/793152515216

    Any intel on this one? She sent a confirmation pic. The pics don't match the body sizes, and definitely do not match her prices.

  5. #33613
    Quote Originally Posted by Mankind99  [View Original Post]
    I know her IRL her roommate is in the game too. Never had a date with her but know her personally.
    Her roommate is also cool. She loves to suck and shows that she enjoys it. Her belly area is a little flabby but it'll do in a pinch. Her ex roommate was Sarah, but she moved out. The roommate posts on Skipthegames. They have the same ad but with different pictures.

    Her pics are a bit outdated.

    Since she lives with Macey, she’s also got cameras in her room.

  6. #33612
    Quote Originally Posted by Country73  [View Original Post]
    She hosts in a private home in Petersburg. Her attitude is pleasant and the view from behind is nice. Qv was $. 00. The only thing that keeps me away is that she has cameras running from the entrance of the house all the way to her second floor room. She claims they don't record (then why have then?

    Her pics are outdated. She’s gained some considerable weight.

  7. #33611

    Petersburg

    Quote Originally Posted by Country73  [View Original Post]
    I know her IRL her roommate is in the game too. Never had a date with her but know her personally.

  8. #33610

  9. #33609
    Quote Originally Posted by KeyserSoze79  [View Original Post]
    I saw Ivy today and I know her fairly well my question is how does one cash and dash when your in her room. I asked her about this and was told about a monger who threatened to ruin her online after he left his wife because he's a little too attached to her. She never said where online and I'm not saying it's you but it sounds off that she would cash and dash when she is in a room. I've known her for years and never have I heard of her ripping people off. She is talking of getting out of the game soon.
    I've got the texts if you want to see them bad enough. She didn't literally cash and dashed but she texted me to renew the same room and mentioned the room number of our previous visit, all her grammar emoji etc were all the same and when I got there I found an empty room.

    I have no idea who she is talking about.

    She just sent me a long message now asking me to come see her so she can make it up to me, because apparently her phone was stolen.

    I don't know of some who will find someone's phone, in a McDonald's and then go through their cashapp and texts and ask for money and you have no password on your phone, nor on cashapp and you write texts that would involve reading the entire text history of individuals and crafting texts to appear as the original owner. From a person who got your phone at a McDonald's? No. Her message to me with the request to front the room was personalized and contained references to previous visits, like knowing times and other details.

    All that effort requires premeditated not spontaneous theft.

    I would agree that when it happened it seemed out of character for what I did know of her, but also does not add up in the slightest.

  10. #33608
    Quote Originally Posted by WhatsBreakfast  [View Original Post]
    Last I heard from her was in the 21st where she cash and dashed on me. Have you seen her since then?
    I saw Ivy today and I know her fairly well my question is how does one cash and dash when your in her room. I asked her about this and was told about a monger who threatened to ruin her online after he left his wife because he's a little too attached to her. She never said where online and I'm not saying it's you but it sounds off that she would cash and dash when she is in a room. I've known her for years and never have I heard of her ripping people off. She is talking of getting out of the game soon.

  11. #33607

    Staxx

    Has anyone seen her lately? How's she looking these days? Last report was in Sept. Thanks!

  12. #33606
    Quote Originally Posted by BiddyBop  [View Original Post]
    On STG, those fake Asian ads. They have location in short pump area, Extended Stay on WBS.

    Does anyone have experience with them?

    I'm not sure if there's a nickname for them or I would search it.

    Thanks!
    Asian crap shoot ACS. Most are 50 ish round and not so pretty.

  13. #33605

    Short Pump

    On STG, those fake Asian ads. They have location in short pump area, Extended Stay on WBS.

    Does anyone have experience with them?

    I'm not sure if there's a nickname for them or I would search it.

    Thanks!

  14. #33604
    Quote Originally Posted by Cujo4  [View Original Post]
    Saw this one about a year ago, can't remember what the damage was. She wasn't offering full service at that time and I'm wondering if that has changed. She hasn't been responsive for some reason.

    https://tryst.link/escort/kittierva
    I've seen her a couple times over the past year. She can be hard to get in touch with, but once an appointment has been set, she's been good with comms. Has been FS and didn't try to push any content. Chill to hang out with, great service, and a nice body. I'd see her more often if it were easier to set things up.

  15. #33603

    Do not contact!

    Do not contact!

    There is an ad for Cinnamon in the Charlottesville STG who I've seen about 6 or 7 times, but I haven't seen her in a long time. Her ad was up on Sunday 12/29 which I thought was strange because she's never worked on the weekends before. She would have me come to her townhome and it was always during the weekday, morning mostly as she has a BF. I never saved her contact info as these things with ladies can change. I always use my burner when I make contact and this time, I'm really glad I did. I was messaged the next day and told I made some ladies in some company very angry and if I didn't pay, me and my family would be killed by some hitmen. She was the only person I made contact with in sometime so I'm 100 percent sure her ad has somehow been hijacked. Here is the ad on STG. If you have a burner and would like a good laugh by all means, contact them. Even after I told these dumbass's they had contacted a burner they still wanted me to pay them, believe me when I say I had a blast with them until they blocked me, LOL.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...-/615109161903

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape