Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 249 of 2488 FirstFirst ... 149 199 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 299 349 749 1249 ... LastLast
Results 3,721 to 3,735 of 37316
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #33596
    Quote Originally Posted by MongerMan804  [View Original Post]
    Says the person with 1 post whose account was made today lmao.
    And the girl indii you talking about I bust her down every time she comes. She's like that too.

  2. #33595

    You ain't fooling anybody

    Quote Originally Posted by Hitnrunrva  [View Original Post]
    I'm a regular of hers and never been rushed and always get what I'm looking for. She's definitely the girl in the picture and better looking in person. Idk why you had a bad time with her but she's worth it.
    Says the person with 1 post whose account was made today lmao.

  3. #33594
    Senior Member


    Posts: 156

    KittyRVA

    Saw this one about a year ago, can't remember what the damage was. She wasn't offering full service at that time and I'm wondering if that has changed. She hasn't been responsive for some reason.

    https://tryst.link/escort/kittierva

  4. #33593

    Everything as advertised

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/180899806

    I seen where someone said they had a bad experience with her. I see her regularly when she comes. Her pictures are on point if not better in person. I'm never rushed. Definitely worth it. I'm always down to see her when she let's me know she's in town.

  5. #33592

    Never rushed

    Quote Originally Posted by VABird12  [View Original Post]
    So I made so extra money from Sunday games and wanted to try someone new. Man SMH. What waste of time and money. I would have rather put all that money on the JETS today if I wanted to just throw it away. But I was already pretty tipsy from earlier in the day, you all know Sunday Football.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...i/681924944931

    So I saw her ad before and after the amazing time I had with Indii I was down to try someone new. I messed her and we schedule for 8 pm but she asked if I could come sooner and was like 7:30 and she was so excited that we could meet up sooner. But that when I knew it would all go down hill, I told her ill text when I was 5 minutes away and every min after that she would text me if I'm there yet or my eta. I should have just turned back but my little head was doing all the thinking.

    I can see why is doesn't offer QV service because man she will rush the hell out of you. Not even 2 minutes on her being on top and stopped and asked if I'm done. She did that like 5 more times. I Straight up looked at her and told her if she ask that once more I'm leaving and taking half my money back. I've had better sex with my Flashlight.
    I'm a regular of hers and never been rushed and always get what I'm looking for. She's definitely the girl in the picture and better looking in person. Idk why you had a bad time with her but she's worth it.

  6. #33591
    Quote Originally Posted by DawgDaddy804  [View Original Post]
    The reason she ended up being a UTR is because her young boyfriend got incarcerated. He is now out so her attitude / behavior may be more brazen since she now has some form of protection. Not putting any bad energy on her name but that's a no go for me especially after some mongers mistreated her in the past. Have fun.
    Thank you! I was very close to her location, but after your valuable feedback I dropped the plans for seeing her today.

  7. #33590

    Ivy

    Quote Originally Posted by Marqeis  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen Ivy recently? I have last seen her before she moved to the other side of the richmond, too far for me.
    She messaged me today that she is back at her usual spot and supposedly moving soon.

  8. #33589

    Ivy

    Quote Originally Posted by WhatsBreakfast  [View Original Post]
    Last I heard from her was in the 21st where she cash and dashed on me. Have you seen her since then?
    The reason she ended up being a UTR is because her young boyfriend got incarcerated. He is now out so her attitude / behavior may be more brazen since she now has some form of protection. Not putting any bad energy on her name but that's a no go for me especially after some mongers mistreated her in the past. Have fun.

  9. #33588
    Quote Originally Posted by Admin2  [View Original Post]
    One of our valued members clued me in to a series of shills for the agency SirensVA. They had around 20 of them and I've banned all I can find. I know this won't stop them, they will just make new users so I'm taking the additional step of banning any mention of that agency on this site. If anybody posts anything about them I will immediately ban your account. I'm counting on the rest of you guys who hate shills to help with this, please report any post that mentions them. This also includes all the cute ways to mention then without actually saying it like calling them Voldemort or they who can't be mentioned or fucking anything. I am determined to deny them the use of the forum.

    This post will lead this tread for one year.

    A2
    I saw her before that, around end of November.

  10. #33587
    Quote Originally Posted by Marqeis  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen Ivy recently? I have last seen her before she moved to the other side of the richmond, too far for me.
    Last I heard from her was in the 21st where she cash and dashed on me. Have you seen her since then?

  11. #33586

    Ivy

    Anyone seen Ivy recently? I have last seen her before she moved to the other side of the richmond, too far for me.

  12. #33585

    Hate to hear that.

    I reported on this chick some time ago. She's heavily on drugs, so just cut your losses and find a better provider.

    Quote Originally Posted by HoneyRoasted  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fortl...1/874269937914

    Despite the reviews and red flags, I was near the area and decided to check her out. The first date was okay. We did the deed, and it was actually pretty good. I was also surprised it even happened.

    The second date was where it went wrong. I needed to let off some steam and figured I'd give her another shot. She gets in the car and starts rambling. I instantly knew the visit would not happen. She claimed she forgot the condom (I don't provide them), so I took her to the store to get one. After five minutes of waiting outside, I just left. I was out 8. But I knew I was taking a chance on this one. Just FYI to you, fellas.

  13. #33584
    Quote Originally Posted by SnaggedAride  [View Original Post]
    Decided to check out t Moon Girls. But Lola and I didn't really click. She has a nice body and after the shower I thought we were going to have a good time. But throughout he session she either moved or held my hand from caressing her. She gives a great, teasing BBBJ. But when I returned the favor with DATY, she was totally non reactive. Moved to CG, and she just sort of sat there with me in her. Even when I initiated the pumping she didn't really reciprocate. We switched to mish and when I kissed close to her forehead she shouted, "not the face!" Wow, that was a downer. Popped in the bag and we lay there talking for the rest of the time (hour). She made no attempt to initiate a 2nd try. Although Lola was good to get me my relief, I can't recommend her b / c it wasn't close to a GFE, especially for the rate paid.

    https://www.moongirlsshow.com/contact
    I did talk to one of the Japanese girls about this. Apparently one and done is part of how it's done or what's expected in Japan. All the ones that seemed uptight or too reserved were also Japanese for me. Since then I've only chosen the Chinese girls primarily and they have all been decent or better. Haven't been enough Koreans for me to say.

  14. #33583
    Me rating my previous experiences.

    5/5 Alexa Barbie.

    5/5 love Asyana definitely about 10 years older than her pics but really knows how to get you there.

    4/5 Blasian princess is fun but has rules.

    3. 5/5 Jade upsells everything.

    3/5 Alizae just wasn't the best time.

    3/5 Honey Valentine wasn't very into it but them ass and titties.

    Long time lurker thanks for all your posts.

    Any info on Sarah Leigh? Tryst.

  15. #33582

    Hello

    Hey fellow PAWG lovers!

    Wanted to see if anyone has seen the lovely lady below?

    https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/...1.htm?cat=1224

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape