Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,706 to 3,720 of 37325
-
01-04-25 14:06 #33620Senior Member

Posts: 484More on ACS
I get Yellow-Fever every so often. 20+ years ago the AMPs gave good service. Table shower, rimming, FS, help you get dressed. It was fun. Now, it's mechanical. A "massage" which is usually poor and with 5-10 minutes left you're offered an over-priced handjob. I decided to try ACS to see if it was better. It isn't. The last time I went there was only 1 grandmother in the room but normally it's 2 and they'll try to upsell you. The first time I went it was worth it. For an extra 0.4 I fucked them both and got a BBBJ from each. After that forget it. The last time I was promised 30 minutes of VIP for the regular 30 minute price. Don't be shocked, I didn't get it. As noted you're dealing with a Chinese grandma who has likely been on the circuit for 20-30 years. They're worn out. If you go and don't like what you see, walk out. I have. And regret not walking out more often. I'm not a fan of jack shacks but in my opinion they are better and cheaper than ACS.
Originally Posted by JasonWorthing
[View Original Post]
-
01-04-25 13:00 #33619Senior Member

Posts: 337Emily Lu asian
tā zi gč ăi gézī nűrén, shēn cái yé hěn fēng mǎn
https://archive.ph/UPSRs
https://pomf2.lain.la/f/96o26x0z.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/c8Kphy6.jpeg
Bring 3.5 * 10 to exponent of two /1 hour
-
01-04-25 09:12 #33618Senior Member

Posts: 1069Staxx
I have not hung out with her since October. We have exchange text messages multiple times since but can never get our timing right for a date. Comms been extremely slow with her. Like you said this aint the first time this has happened. I guess I fell out of top 10 mongers list. LOL.
Originally Posted by ChristNotama
[View Original Post]
-
01-04-25 05:44 #33617Senior Member

Posts: 76Asian Crap Shoot
Pure bait and switch. They prey on the concept that you will be too horny to decline and leave. It's usually a 55+ individual. They will ask for more than quoted but will relent very quickly and are usually pretty fast to get down to business. They try to get you hard quickly and immediately put a hat on you. Last time there were two in the room. It was weird. She was trying to make me nurse while the other put the hat on then tried to sit in the bathroom during the event but I made her come out and watch.
Originally Posted by BiddyBop
[View Original Post]
-
01-03-25 21:29 #33616Senior Member

Posts: 767Staxx
Been ghosted for a while now for some reason, she just be like that sometimes. Oh well.
Originally Posted by DirtyDaddyRva
[View Original Post]
-
01-03-25 19:30 #33615Senior Member

Posts: 111Kali
Didn't this girl used to post on backpage? I always wanted to see her but was too cheap to pay her prices. Anyone see her back then or recently?
-
01-03-25 19:26 #33614Senior Member

Posts: 337Looks expensive at 160 for half a hour
Originally Posted by HoneyRoasted
[View Original Post]
Her Face seems familiar tho. sexyblondebaberva69
Originally Posted by Mustan
[View Original Post]
https://i.ibb.co/kS0NhzT/Blonfie.jpg https://i.ibb.co/VBJ8wM9/download-6.png.
-
01-03-25 18:48 #33613Senior Member

Posts: 60Steph MILF snowbunny
She hit me up today, she says it's okay I can share her number (this time I asked haha). Hit me up if interested, please be nice to her she kinda reappear again.
-
01-03-25 17:01 #33612Senior Member

Posts: 50Looks wise she's OK. She texted.
Originally Posted by HoneyRoasted
[View Original Post]
Me later asking for money for an uber to pick up her kid. I helped her, she never paid me back after saying she would. And told me to fuck off when I asked for a reduced rate the next day.
-
01-03-25 16:34 #33611Senior Member

Posts: 92Blonde beauty
https://skipthegames.com/posts/fortl...n/793152515216
Any intel on this one? She sent a confirmation pic. The pics don't match the body sizes, and definitely do not match her prices.
-
01-03-25 16:30 #33610Senior Member

Posts: 92Her roommate is also cool. She loves to suck and shows that she enjoys it. Her belly area is a little flabby but it'll do in a pinch. Her ex roommate was Sarah, but she moved out. The roommate posts on Skipthegames. They have the same ad but with different pictures.
Originally Posted by Mankind99
[View Original Post]
Her pics are a bit outdated.
Since she lives with Macey, she’s also got cameras in her room.
-
01-03-25 16:27 #33609Senior Member

Posts: 92She hosts in a private home in Petersburg. Her attitude is pleasant and the view from behind is nice. Qv was $. 00. The only thing that keeps me away is that she has cameras running from the entrance of the house all the way to her second floor room. She claims they don't record (then why have then?
Originally Posted by Country73
[View Original Post]
Her pics are outdated. She’s gained some considerable weight.
-
01-03-25 16:11 #33608Senior Member

Posts: 348Petersburg
I know her IRL her roommate is in the game too. Never had a date with her but know her personally.
Originally Posted by Country73
[View Original Post]
-
01-03-25 14:36 #33607Senior Member

Posts: 71Macey
Anyone see this one?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/peter...e/916506252753
-
01-03-25 14:11 #33606Senior Member

Posts: 371I've got the texts if you want to see them bad enough. She didn't literally cash and dashed but she texted me to renew the same room and mentioned the room number of our previous visit, all her grammar emoji etc were all the same and when I got there I found an empty room.
Originally Posted by KeyserSoze79
[View Original Post]
I have no idea who she is talking about.
She just sent me a long message now asking me to come see her so she can make it up to me, because apparently her phone was stolen.
I don't know of some who will find someone's phone, in a McDonald's and then go through their cashapp and texts and ask for money and you have no password on your phone, nor on cashapp and you write texts that would involve reading the entire text history of individuals and crafting texts to appear as the original owner. From a person who got your phone at a McDonald's? No. Her message to me with the request to front the room was personalized and contained references to previous visits, like knowing times and other details.
All that effort requires premeditated not spontaneous theft.
I would agree that when it happened it seemed out of character for what I did know of her, but also does not add up in the slightest.









Reply With Quote





