Thread: WYP, SA, and other SD sites
+
Add Report
Results 421 to 435 of 7897
-
01-03-25 13:15 #7477Senior Member

Posts: 468Snap handle was the name of the guy on tv
Who used to show up and catch pedophiles in the act. That alone was enough to creep me out.
Originally Posted by PickyMonger
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-25 16:51 #7476Senior Member

Posts: 334Winter bills coming in
It seems SA is attracting some pro's for winter time. This one is a EB type pro. Goes to text quickly and shares her low end motel in Eklridge. Told me $. 60 HHR. I haven't done it yet. Tempted to, but I'm not a fan of her choice in motels. But she typically replies quickly.
https://members.seeking.com/member/2...c-77c9f00f33fd
-
01-02-25 15:51 #7475Senior Member

Posts: 109Any further info?
This one hit me up saying she is in town. Quickly jumped offline. Number checks out for her location. Says she in town until the 7th. Has she reached out to anyone else?
https://members.seeking.com/member/c...a-5898e8ce3b78
-
12-29-24 05:41 #7474Senior Member

Posts: 1626Autumn
Another scammer. This account was created couple of days back and listed in Baltimore. Today she texted me saying stranded in Dallas airport and she wanted me to buy food for her with virtual gift card. When I checked the profile today the city changed to Grapevine, TX.
https://members.seeking.com/member/e...8-ca595728a430
-
12-25-24 01:27 #7473Senior Member

Posts: 1626Yes that is what she told me.
Originally Posted by JaySinn
[View Original Post]
-
12-24-24 13:45 #7472Regular Member

Posts: 17Secret benefits
So this young lady, I've decided to report on Wants 400 per meet! Only problem is she doesn't kiss, she doesn't do Greek, don't swallow, and too many rules had to say no no no.
https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...b5230fbf93c8df
-
12-24-24 11:34 #7471Senior Member

Posts: 705Is she post op?
Originally Posted by SteveStone123
[View Original Post]
-
12-24-24 11:10 #7470Senior Member

Posts: 1626Wico
If someone is looking for transgender, then below profile will match.
https://members.seeking.com/member/e...2-f3f8571f866c
She is from Philippines and she is staying in parkville. She can drive to your place / hotel and she won't break your wallet. She is not my taste, hence skipped. But during our conversation she was very sweet and flexible with rates. She may start with asking for high rates but you can bring her down to your acceptable rates. She may ask for deposit, but again you can negotiate and she will waive it.
-
12-24-24 10:34 #7469Senior Member

Posts: 334Jayda
I should know better than to share a solid provider, but Jayda was pretty cool. Looks just like her pictures, great comms, showed up on time. Really nice body. She rubbed herself off while I was taking her from behind. She gets into it and didn't mind a solid pounding. Insists on CBJ and CFS. I can never finish using a condom, so I blasted on her beautiful t*ts. Definitely a cut above the rest.
She met me at a motel in Elkridge. I paid for the room and the rest was $. 50. Definitely going to repeat.
https://members.seeking.com/member/7...a-45b853cac346
-
12-23-24 15:35 #7468Senior Member

Posts: 1626Her rates will be std rates of STG / EB and general location used to be Elkridge area.
Originally Posted by MichaelTaylor
[View Original Post]
-
12-23-24 09:15 #7467Senior Member

Posts: 334Jayda Rates
Any info on Jayda's rates and general location?
Originally Posted by SteveStone123
[View Original Post]
-
12-22-24 01:36 #7466Senior Member

Posts: 1626Jayda
https://members.seeking.com/member/7...a-45b853cac346
She is the same girl mentioned in below two posts.
Second one from below post.
Originally Posted by DDP9999
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by BenDhover
[View Original Post]
-
12-19-24 20:11 #7465Senior Member

Posts: 72Dez
I don't remember her name, but this girl was on SA in the Baltimore area 3-4 years ago. Damn she was hot. Crazy, like a lot of them, but hot. Her hair was bright pink back then.
https://www.indexxx.com/m/dez-hansen
-
12-17-24 16:55 #7464Regular Member

Posts: 14Lauren
She is based out of Reston area. Not sure when the base changed to Columbia. Chatted with her for a bit. Open to BBFS. 2-300 should close it. Junkie though. Never pulled the trigger. Was rushing to meet. Sent her a 35 couple of times for lunch. Exactly 35.
Originally Posted by EumYang
[View Original Post]
-
12-17-24 16:33 #7463Senior Member

Posts: 106Same
I reached out to her on SA and then went to text. She wanted 4, everything covered, and no kissing. I moved on.
Originally Posted by GrimmShipTrees
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





