Thread: WYP, SA, and other SD sites
+
Add Report
Results 436 to 450 of 7897
-
12-17-24 13:38 #7462Senior Member

Posts: 57Miss Rae -- easy, but rules
Hooked up with this one:
https://members.seeking.com/member/6...1-5252031938d0
Really, a good looking girl. Slim, attractive, and DTF immediately.
I met with her for a quick bite just to make sure she was real, and quickly moved on to a hotel.
No kissing though -- WTF? Maybe I'm just old, or maybe too much staring at gorgeous women in various forums, but I need some foreplay to really get my motor going these days, and for me kissing is essential. But, if that isn't your thing and you are looking for a good looking gal, check her out. Lots of tats too, which I tend to like. Also, some schedule restrictions -- prefers to meet over lunch.
Damage for me was 3. 5 -- YMMV.
--Grimm.
-
12-16-24 21:17 #7461Senior Member

Posts: 151Sounds pretty similar to the conversations here where guys say "hold the line", "nothing over X dollars", "we have the money, we can control their rates", etc.
Originally Posted by Mongerian
[View Original Post]
-
12-14-24 15:32 #7460Senior Member

Posts: 289Gps
There are some Reddit groups where these girls seek advice on sugaring and it is crazy when they start discussing allowances.
They tell each other don't go below 1 k and shit. Girls I used to see in Delaware was on one and they were telling her 2 k minimum. Crazy expectations being set out there.
-
12-14-24 14:59 #7459Regular Member

Posts: 21I think some of them truly believe they are worth that, but what they don't understand is the law of economics in this game. For a 2 k meet, most guys would be thinking a meet with a P. S not some gal who's run of the mill average at best. And some could be playing games, basically the bigger fool theory. Though they might be delusional, they aren't fools for asking, because they might just find the sucker willing to pay it (law of averages) but if a guy pays premium to just get average then that's the fool.
Originally Posted by JonFisher
[View Original Post]
-
12-14-24 12:48 #7458Senior Member

Posts: 487Too much Tick Tock.
Originally Posted by Goteki54
[View Original Post]
-
12-14-24 10:24 #7457Senior Member

Posts: 452Delusional girls
I wonder if the ask is real or are they playing games with us what if someone says OK to 2 K ppm. You think they will really show up and be game for everything? I doubt it, but no evidence to support my hunch.
Originally Posted by Goteki54
[View Original Post]
-
12-12-24 13:04 #7456Regular Member

Posts: 21I just have to shake my head and laugh, these women are delusional as hell. LOL.
Originally Posted by HereForThThril
[View Original Post]
-
12-12-24 10:40 #7455Senior Member

Posts: 91Lola
Just for shits and giggles, I gave her a shot, as well. Same result. 2 K for first meeting. LOL Hard pass.
Originally Posted by GrimmShipTrees
[View Original Post]
-
12-11-24 08:34 #7454Senior Member

Posts: 1626It seems her account is deactivated. I am not able to see her profile.
Originally Posted by EumYang
[View Original Post]
-
12-10-24 19:26 #7453Senior Member

Posts: 393Lauren
White girl in Columbia, 23 years old. Can anyone still see her profile? Any intel on her? I've included a pic.
https://members.seeking.com/member/d...2-e86213a809a2
-
12-10-24 19:12 #7452Senior Member

Posts: 393Niikii
My one month premium membership on Seeking is over. I had no luck finding anyone new; I'm not surprised. It was a different time 5-6 years ago.
I did see Nikki, who was reviewed previously. She said that she's actually in Glen Burnie. Damage was 200. I did get permission from Nikki to share her number with trusted senior members. If you are interested, PM me.
Originally Posted by Mongerian
[View Original Post]
-
12-10-24 00:27 #7451Senior Member

Posts: 705Would be tempting for twice a week at 1 k weekly.
Originally Posted by GrimmShipTrees
[View Original Post]
-
12-09-24 19:03 #7450Senior Member

Posts: 57New GPS record! Lola!
https://members.seeking.com/member/3...a-db1b5cfb1711
Wanted 2000 for a 1 time meet or 1 k / week for 1 meeting per week.
Wow. Just wow.
Grimm.
-
12-03-24 21:21 #7449Senior Member

Posts: 487So Tired
https://members.seeking.com/member/b...2-bfcf29988f2a
Needs money for hair and nails before we meet.
-
11-26-24 15:38 #7448Senior Member

Posts: 487Faithe
Looks good in photos and good comms. I don't have a link BC I blocked her for asking for full PPM and canceling our meet and greet ten minutes before showing up. Wanted cash to have me watch her eat some tacos GTFOH gave me the I know my worth speech.









Reply With Quote





