Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Thread: WYP, SA, and other SD sites

+ Add Report
Page 29 of 527 FirstFirst ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 79 129 ... LastLast
Results 421 to 435 of 7897
This blog is moderated by Fahq1
  1. #7477

    Snap handle was the name of the guy on tv

    Quote Originally Posted by PickyMonger  [View Original Post]
    I don't remember her name, but this girl was on SA in the Baltimore area 3-4 years ago. Damn she was hot. Crazy, like a lot of them, but hot. Her hair was bright pink back then.

    https://www.indexxx.com/m/dez-hansen
    Who used to show up and catch pedophiles in the act. That alone was enough to creep me out.

  2. #7476

    Winter bills coming in

    It seems SA is attracting some pro's for winter time. This one is a EB type pro. Goes to text quickly and shares her low end motel in Eklridge. Told me $. 60 HHR. I haven't done it yet. Tempted to, but I'm not a fan of her choice in motels. But she typically replies quickly.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...c-77c9f00f33fd

  3. #7475

    Any further info?

    This one hit me up saying she is in town. Quickly jumped offline. Number checks out for her location. Says she in town until the 7th. Has she reached out to anyone else?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...a-5898e8ce3b78

  4. #7474

    Autumn

    Another scammer. This account was created couple of days back and listed in Baltimore. Today she texted me saying stranded in Dallas airport and she wanted me to buy food for her with virtual gift card. When I checked the profile today the city changed to Grapevine, TX.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...8-ca595728a430

  5. #7473
    Quote Originally Posted by JaySinn  [View Original Post]
    Is she post op?
    Yes that is what she told me.

  6. #7472

    Secret benefits

    So this young lady, I've decided to report on Wants 400 per meet! Only problem is she doesn't kiss, she doesn't do Greek, don't swallow, and too many rules had to say no no no.

    https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...b5230fbf93c8df

  7. #7471
    Quote Originally Posted by SteveStone123  [View Original Post]
    If someone is looking for transgender, then below profile will match.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...2-f3f8571f866c

    She is from Philippines and she is staying in parkville. She can drive to your place / hotel and she won't break your wallet. She is not my taste, hence skipped. But during our conversation she was very sweet and flexible with rates. She may start with asking for high rates but you can bring her down to your acceptable rates. She may ask for deposit, but again you can negotiate and she will waive it.
    Is she post op?

  8. #7470

    Wico

    If someone is looking for transgender, then below profile will match.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...2-f3f8571f866c

    She is from Philippines and she is staying in parkville. She can drive to your place / hotel and she won't break your wallet. She is not my taste, hence skipped. But during our conversation she was very sweet and flexible with rates. She may start with asking for high rates but you can bring her down to your acceptable rates. She may ask for deposit, but again you can negotiate and she will waive it.

  9. #7469

    Jayda

    I should know better than to share a solid provider, but Jayda was pretty cool. Looks just like her pictures, great comms, showed up on time. Really nice body. She rubbed herself off while I was taking her from behind. She gets into it and didn't mind a solid pounding. Insists on CBJ and CFS. I can never finish using a condom, so I blasted on her beautiful t*ts. Definitely a cut above the rest.

    She met me at a motel in Elkridge. I paid for the room and the rest was $. 50. Definitely going to repeat.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...a-45b853cac346

  10. #7468
    Quote Originally Posted by MichaelTaylor  [View Original Post]
    Any info on Jayda's rates and general location?
    Her rates will be std rates of STG / EB and general location used to be Elkridge area.

  11. #7467

    Jayda Rates

    Quote Originally Posted by SteveStone123  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...a-45b853cac346

    She is the same girl mentioned in below two posts.

    Second one from below post.
    Any info on Jayda's rates and general location?

  12. #7466

    Jayda

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...a-45b853cac346

    She is the same girl mentioned in below two posts.

    Quote Originally Posted by DDP9999  [View Original Post]
    I have an old friend in Baltimore who could use a little help p2p can't host and is a great car date.

    PM for info.
    Second one from below post.

    Quote Originally Posted by BenDhover  [View Original Post]
    Halloween is not over yet. Plenty of treats to pass out. Anyone willing to share Eva (Pawg) or Candence number? I have a selection to reciprocate in return.

    BTB welcome back. You had us all concerned, thought you fell victim to BP's itchy taint syndrome he graciously passed around. Haha.

    Few bench players I'm willing to share for an upgrade.

  13. #7465

    Dez

    I don't remember her name, but this girl was on SA in the Baltimore area 3-4 years ago. Damn she was hot. Crazy, like a lot of them, but hot. Her hair was bright pink back then.

    https://www.indexxx.com/m/dez-hansen

  14. #7464

    Lauren

    She is based out of Reston area. Not sure when the base changed to Columbia. Chatted with her for a bit. Open to BBFS. 2-300 should close it. Junkie though. Never pulled the trigger. Was rushing to meet. Sent her a 35 couple of times for lunch. Exactly 35.

    Quote Originally Posted by EumYang  [View Original Post]
    White girl in Columbia, 23 years old. Can anyone still see her profile? Any intel on her? I've included a pic.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...2-e86213a809a2

  15. #7463

    Same

    Quote Originally Posted by GrimmShipTrees  [View Original Post]
    Hooked up with this one:

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...1-5252031938d0

    Really, a good looking girl. Slim, attractive, and DTF immediately.

    I met with her for a quick bite just to make sure she was real, and quickly moved on to a hotel.

    No kissing though -- WTF? Maybe I'm just old, or maybe too much staring at gorgeous women in various forums, but I need some foreplay to really get my motor going these days, and for me kissing is essential. But, if that isn't your thing and you are looking for a good looking gal, check her out. Lots of tats too, which I tend to like. Also, some schedule restrictions -- prefers to meet over lunch.

    Damage for me was 3. 5 -- YMMV.

    --Grimm.
    I reached out to her on SA and then went to text. She wanted 4, everything covered, and no kissing. I moved on.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape