Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,351 to 1,365 of 13318
-
01-05-25 19:02 #11968Senior Member

Posts: 77Hotel Asians
Thanks for the reply, never really noticed that section down at the User Blogs! LOL.
Originally Posted by HobbyCat55
[View Original Post]
But sounds like the "hotel Asians" are real, you just don't know what you're walking into!
Thanks I appreciate the response.
-
01-05-25 10:28 #11967Senior Member

Posts: 519Hotel Asians
Look below at the "user blogs" under Hotel Asians in Greenville section, info is there: http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...5-Hotel-Asians
Originally Posted by SteveHarris109
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-25 10:08 #11966Senior Member

Posts: 504Asian
Hey Steve, look at two most recent interesting posts on this site for Asheville NC.
Originally Posted by SteveHarris109
[View Original Post]
-
01-04-25 13:45 #11965Senior Member

Posts: 77Ads on STG
I was wondering if anyone has tried any of the Latina ads that are all over STG. The pictures are far too beautiful to be the actual provider, but they advertise no deposit so I figured if anyone has tried them out I'd love to hear about it.
Same with some of the Asian massage ads. There are a bunch that advertise out of hotels instead of a spa. Are those legit? I know that the photos probably are not real, but not sure if the ads are a scam.
-
01-03-25 22:36 #11964Senior Member

Posts: 106Drugs
The demons can't wait more than a hour.
Originally Posted by GADude1
[View Original Post]
-
01-03-25 10:44 #11963Senior Member

Posts: 476I agree she's excellent and high energy. Has anyone noticed she just locks herself in the bathroom afterwards "like" she's running a bath and I'm awkwardly letting myself out every time? That just seems like 100 to zero in a blink and that sorta irks me.
Originally Posted by Tweiii
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-25 15:54 #11962Senior Member

Posts: 147Yes please
And report back she look good.
Originally Posted by BizMonk04
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-25 11:05 #11961Senior Member

Posts: 111Raven 23 yo
Any intel on Raven, or do I need to TOFTT?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...2/237285799026
-
12-31-24 09:48 #11960Regular Member

Posts: 4I'll second that motion; this a definitely a good one.
Originally Posted by Tweiii
[View Original Post]
-
12-31-24 05:29 #11959Senior Member

Posts: 1206Should be good now, brother. Thanks for the message.
Originally Posted by Boytar
[View Original Post]
-
12-30-24 10:51 #11958Senior Member

Posts: 32sweetheart Marie
If you haven't tried Marie (red head spinner from stg) then I offer that recommendation. She relocated from Asheville about a year ago and is an amazing experience.
Originally Posted by BlackManWorkin
[View Original Post]
Last edited by Tweiii; 12-30-24 at 11:01. Reason: Added pics from ad
-
12-30-24 09:14 #11957Senior Member

Posts: 102Good point BUT
I didn't hear anything til the beginning and I've seen her a few times before, I know it only takes once for something to go sideways but I don't do outcasts cause I don't ever want them to know where I live. I guess it's always a risk you do what you can to minimize them.
-
12-29-24 23:17 #11956Senior Member

Posts: 46Anyone with Intel on the following.
Hey Guys,
Anyone have any Intel on the following young lady. Thanks!
https://skipthegames.com/posts/spartanburg/female-escorts/black_caribbean/pretty-brown-bombshell/703606765860
-
12-29-24 16:50 #11955Senior Member

Posts: 504Referal for Zauriel
Mr Z, please MT you box so I can send you a message.
-
12-28-24 12:08 #11954Senior Member

Posts: 684Stella Chocolate Treat
Anyone have any info / experience with this one?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/tampa...-/821989852782
TIA.












Reply With Quote




