Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 96 of 888 FirstFirst ... 46 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 146 196 596 ... LastLast
Results 1,426 to 1,440 of 13318
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11893
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackManWorkin  [View Original Post]
    She has big natural tits. She gets tired quickly if she tit fucks you. Great head skills, great ass. But too pricey. You can get the same quality of service from girls on the lower end.
    I learned a long time ago if I see No BB OR No BBJ on the ad or post from the provider I tend to avoid. In this case she is very attractive but if everything is covered there is no way I will enjoy myself with the higher donation she is requesting imo.

  2. #11892

    Possible Demons

    Quote Originally Posted by BizMonk04  [View Original Post]
    Haven't seen any reports posted about this Brooke (I see others). Any word on the street?
    I saw her several years ago and she was great! Unfortunately a few months later she started having demon problems and started wearing heavy makeup. She has posted on and off over the past few years. I do not know about her now, but the post that said it took her two hours after the appointed time to send location without an an apology would seem to indicate that she would not be worth the effort.

  3. #11891
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackManWorkin  [View Original Post]
    I'm late to this idea that quality in Gville has gotten bad. Or maybe I didn't notice because I've been seeing my ATFs for so long.

    Now that my ATFs have gotten out of the hobby or turned to demons, I'm beginning to see the drop in quality and increase in rates. In the past year, I've gotten better service from. 80 qvs and BBWs. While BBWs are last on my attraction radar, I've got my biggest O's with them.

    I went on the higher end in the last few months, and the quality was lackluster. I figured: screw it. I'm out of the hobby. I may just take a break.
    I agree, BMW. Quality has gone to shit. The last good experience that I had with an escort was with Lady Mae. Tired of being stood up, of hearing crickets, of lousy service, of over-priced service, I started using AMPs. Vida was almost always a good experience, but sadly, that's gone. I found Natural Health to be mostly acceptable, but the place is filthy. Healing Touch had been a one-woman show and Candy, in my opinion was too old and ugly for my tastes. K Therapy was consistently good until Pepsi left, now it's hit or miss. Don't know where to turn next.

  4. #11890

    Brooke

    I tried to meet up with Brooke. She gave general location but didn't provide hotel until 2 hours after meeting time. She didn't apologize for missing the get together and expected me to drive back to the location, I didn't. Pictures look good and asks for 180 hhr, might try again some day.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...t/222986664913

    Quote Originally Posted by BizMonk04  [View Original Post]
    Haven't seen any reports posted about this Brooke (I see others). Any word on the street?

  5. #11889

    Low quality across the board

    I'm late to this idea that quality in Gville has gotten bad. Or maybe I didn't notice because I've been seeing my ATFs for so long.

    Now that my ATFs have gotten out of the hobby or turned to demons, I'm beginning to see the drop in quality and increase in rates. In the past year, I've gotten better service from. 80 qvs and BBWs. While BBWs are last on my attraction radar, I've got my biggest O's with them.

    I went on the higher end in the last few months, and the quality was lackluster. I figured: screw it. I'm out of the hobby. I may just take a break.

  6. #11888

    Gireat but pricey

    Quote Originally Posted by BilBallSaggins  [View Original Post]
    Any info on Myaa? She used to have a Tryst ad, but now all I can find are these ads:

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/179615358

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...-/499240761893

    I've been considering her for a while. Anything you can share would be appreciated.
    She has big natural tits. She gets tired quickly if she tit fucks you. Great head skills, great ass. But too pricey. You can get the same quality of service from girls on the lower end.

  7. #11887

    23-year-old Brooke

    Haven't seen any reports posted about this Brooke (I see others). Any word on the street?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails ScreenHunter 1726.jpg‎   ScreenHunter 1725.jpg‎   ScreenHunter 1724.jpg‎  

  8. #11886

    Cougar

    That's her

    Quote Originally Posted by Boytar  [View Original Post]
    Sorry about post below, I sent it to wrong monger. This is the right monger?

    This cougar is much older so it can't be the one you mentioned?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...r/152395519140
    .

  9. #11885

    Cougar

    Sorry about post below, I sent it to wrong monger. This is the right monger?

    This cougar is much older so it can't be the one you mentioned?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...r/152395519140

    Quote Originally Posted by BigJimmy864  [View Original Post]
    Finally got to go see cougar while she was in greenville. In a decent place. Redroof in. Qv was 60 and she let go bbfscip. She's prettyier than pics and has some good tight pussy. Deffanently will repeat.

  10. #11884

    Cougar

    This is the one that comes up on search but she's older than the one you mention?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...r/152395519140

    Quote Originally Posted by ColonNoir  [View Original Post]
    Who post the link or the picture?

  11. #11883
    Quote Originally Posted by BigJimmy864  [View Original Post]
    She's posts on skip.
    That's great and all but can you copy the link to her ad and share it here so we can see who it is.

  12. #11882

    Skip

    She's posts on skip.

    Quote Originally Posted by ColonNoir  [View Original Post]
    Who post the link or the picture?

  13. #11881
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigjimmy864  [View Original Post]
    Finally got to go see cougar while she was in greenville. In a decent place. Redroof in. Qv was 60 and she let go bbfscip. She's prettyier than pics and has some good tight pussy. Deffanently will repeat.
    Who post the link or the picture?

  14. #11880
    Quote Originally Posted by Gjt34  [View Original Post]
    We met about 2 yr ago in Cola. My experience was ok but she seemed to be high on something tho.
    That's Bella I'm in Columbia and she was longtime resident here. She must have relocated to your area. Yea she on those demons that times with mrooms. She is the only provider that will actually tell you she loves them. Nice girl just caught up in the mrooms. However it could be worse. You won't see any sores or anything in her.

  15. #11879

    The BBBJ fake boob UTR Cougar has returned

    Please be patient for me to reply to DM. This lady is 48 white, married and has a full time professional career. She is a former dancer from a high end men's club in Charlotte. Very nice body. Very clean and great attitude. The only quirk is her husband is present for her security. He is very laid back and encourages her to make you feel like you lost your soul. She only does oral but does it to completion and her reward goes down the hatch. I am not huge but she easily DT my 7" willy. Best BJ I have ever experienced. Her love for what she does will show. She has a private cabin located near Liberty, SC and it is very safe and clean. She is very selective so just keep that in mind. She dresses like a adult star and will keep her 7" platforms on the entire time. Amazing fake boobs. She allows you to play with them while she's working you over. Damage was 150 but it's well worth it to know she is clean, hot as fire and will make your toes curl. She usually does Sat and Sunday but sometimes she is available weekdays after 7 pm. DM me with any questions. Hope this helps the guys who love great BBBJ service. And she really prefers large units. If anyone on this board has seen Dakota from Greenville then you will love this lady.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape