High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 91 of 888 FirstFirst ... 41 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 141 191 591 ... LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,365 of 13318
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11968

    Hotel Asians

    Quote Originally Posted by HobbyCat55  [View Original Post]
    Look below at the "user blogs" under Hotel Asians in Greenville section, info is there: http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...5-Hotel-Asians
    Thanks for the reply, never really noticed that section down at the User Blogs! LOL.

    But sounds like the "hotel Asians" are real, you just don't know what you're walking into!

    Thanks I appreciate the response.

  2. #11967

    Hotel Asians

    Quote Originally Posted by SteveHarris109  [View Original Post]
    I was wondering if anyone has tried any of the Latina ads that are all over STG. The pictures are far too beautiful to be the actual provider, but they advertise no deposit so I figured if anyone has tried them out I'd love to hear about it.

    Same with some of the Asian massage ads. There are a bunch that advertise out of hotels instead of a spa. Are those legit? I know that the photos probably are not real, but not sure if the ads are a scam.
    Look below at the "user blogs" under Hotel Asians in Greenville section, info is there: http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...5-Hotel-Asians

  3. #11966

    Asian

    Hey Steve, look at two most recent interesting posts on this site for Asheville NC.

    Quote Originally Posted by SteveHarris109  [View Original Post]
    I was wondering if anyone has tried any of the Latina ads that are all over STG. The pictures are far too beautiful to be the actual provider, but they advertise no deposit so I figured if anyone has tried them out I'd love to hear about it.

    Same with some of the Asian massage ads. There are a bunch that advertise out of hotels instead of a spa. Are those legit? I know that the photos probably are not real, but not sure if the ads are a scam.

  4. #11965

    Ads on STG

    I was wondering if anyone has tried any of the Latina ads that are all over STG. The pictures are far too beautiful to be the actual provider, but they advertise no deposit so I figured if anyone has tried them out I'd love to hear about it.

    Same with some of the Asian massage ads. There are a bunch that advertise out of hotels instead of a spa. Are those legit? I know that the photos probably are not real, but not sure if the ads are a scam.

  5. #11964

    Drugs

    Quote Originally Posted by GADude1  [View Original Post]
    I agree she's excellent and high energy. Has anyone noticed she just locks herself in the bathroom afterwards "like" she's running a bath and I'm awkwardly letting myself out every time? That just seems like 100 to zero in a blink and that sorta irks me.
    The demons can't wait more than a hour.

  6. #11963
    Quote Originally Posted by Tweiii  [View Original Post]
    If you haven't tried Marie (red head spinner from stg) then I offer that recommendation. She relocated from Asheville about a year ago and is an amazing experience.
    I agree she's excellent and high energy. Has anyone noticed she just locks herself in the bathroom afterwards "like" she's running a bath and I'm awkwardly letting myself out every time? That just seems like 100 to zero in a blink and that sorta irks me.

  7. #11962

    Yes please

    Quote Originally Posted by BizMonk04  [View Original Post]
    Any intel on Raven, or do I need to TOFTT?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...2/237285799026
    And report back she look good.

  8. #11961

    Raven 23 yo

    Any intel on Raven, or do I need to TOFTT?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...2/237285799026
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails ScreenHunter 1770.jpg‎   ScreenHunter 1769.jpg‎  

  9. #11960
    Quote Originally Posted by Tweiii  [View Original Post]
    If you haven't tried Marie (red head spinner from stg) then I offer that recommendation. She relocated from Asheville about a year ago and is an amazing experience.
    I'll second that motion; this a definitely a good one.

  10. #11959
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1206
    Should be good now, brother. Thanks for the message.

    Quote Originally Posted by Boytar  [View Original Post]
    Mr Z, please MT you box so I can send you a message.

  11. #11958

    sweetheart Marie

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackManWorkin  [View Original Post]
    I'm late to this idea that quality in Gville has gotten bad. Or maybe I didn't notice because I've been seeing my ATFs for so long.

    Now that my ATFs have gotten out of the hobby or turned to demons, I'm beginning to see the drop in quality and increase in rates. In the past year, I've gotten better service from. 80 qvs and BBWs. While BBWs are last on my attraction radar, I've got my biggest O's with them.

    I went on the higher end in the last few months, and the quality was lackluster. I figured: screw it. I'm out of the hobby. I may just take a break.
    If you haven't tried Marie (red head spinner from stg) then I offer that recommendation. She relocated from Asheville about a year ago and is an amazing experience.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20241230_105911_Chrome~2.jpg‎   Screenshot_20241230_105836_Chrome.jpg‎   Screenshot_20241230_110215_Chrome.jpg‎  
    Last edited by Tweiii; 12-30-24 at 11:01. Reason: Added pics from ad

  12. #11957

    Good point BUT

    I didn't hear anything til the beginning and I've seen her a few times before, I know it only takes once for something to go sideways but I don't do outcasts cause I don't ever want them to know where I live. I guess it's always a risk you do what you can to minimize them.

  13. #11956

    Anyone with Intel on the following.

    Hey Guys,

    Anyone have any Intel on the following young lady. Thanks!


    https://skipthegames.com/posts/spartanburg/female-escorts/black_caribbean/pretty-brown-bombshell/703606765860

  14. #11955

    Referal for Zauriel

    Mr Z, please MT you box so I can send you a message.

  15. #11954

    Stella Chocolate Treat

    Anyone have any info / experience with this one?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/tampa...-/821989852782

    TIA.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape