Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 421 to 435 of 7740
-
01-07-25 09:02 #7320Senior Member

Posts: 290Picked up a wsw named Leah near 8 south. She had a good attitude and accepted donation right away. Parked and got down to business. Starts off pretty good, but then basically slows down and tries to act like she's tired. Keeps doing this. Some lady was watching us from the side of her house, so creepy, so we make a quick move to another spot. Back to business, but Leah keeps starting and stopping in that manner to my extreme annoyment. Eventually barely finished up and wouldn't repeat.
-
01-06-25 23:02 #7319Senior Member

Posts: 129Thin tall blonde walking on Dixie and 17th street
While cruising earlier today spotted a thin tall blonde walking on Dixie and 17th street. She was wearing a short black dress and her hair was pleated. She was a 9 on looks. Wonder if anyone has more info.
-
01-06-25 18:39 #7318Senior Member

Posts: 332LSW Lilly from NY puerto rican
Saw the unknown LSW from last time, She said her name is Lilly but its probably not, she's a dark tan LSW said she's from NY and is half puerto rican, she was by the mexican club, smelled really bad, quoted 30 coins for bbbj so I passed, no tits or ass.
Originally Posted by KanyeForPres
[View Original Post]
-
01-06-25 15:01 #7317Senior Member

Posts: 290I'm back around for a bit of time and it's great to be back. Rare place to have 70 degree weather during the first week of January. Got a chance to do some loops on the track. First outing resulted in nothing. On the second outing, I picked up an old, worn wsw named Jersey. Her attitude was good although she was haggling hard lol. She ended up giving a pretty good bj, catch and spit. Would repeat but would opt for someone younger/less worn for sure. Does anyone know if Daisy is still around on the streets or if she has a working number? I had seen her last time I was here a few months ago.
-
01-06-25 10:10 #7316Senior Member

Posts: 750Kellie P.
Those were the days. I scooped her on one of my sex vacations. Probably caught her quite a bit into her down slide, but still very hot, and submissive as hell. She had one hell of a roast beef sammich. The BBJ was good with plenty of ball sucking; I fucked her face for a bit. She took quite a hammering with CFS; nice little moans. Finished her off with a massive facial; she never even flinched. I took plenty of pictures and video, but sadly the hard drive I had them on crashed. Anyone know how to recover data from a crashed drive? I've googled the topic and tried a couple of things, but nothing works. I'm sure the FBI could recover the data. How exactly did she lose her mind? Where is she now?
JD.
Originally Posted by BillyBob000
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-25 07:02 #7315Banned Member

Posts: 925Ahh, you mean Emmett Lee P. 👍.
Originally Posted by MrSosa2015
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-25 06:55 #7314Banned Member

Posts: 925Kellie P.
Don't we all miss our little Kellie P. Before she lost her mind?
-
01-03-25 09:46 #7313Senior Member

Posts: 518That's Emma Lee P she is on the blotter. 38 been around for at least 15 years.
Originally Posted by BbbjCimWs
[View Original Post]
That's a wig she has very thin brown hair without the wig she don't look so good.
She's a flake may have some mental issues. She will give you a different name.
Every time hell sometimes during the same session! Did 2 bbbjs and 1 CBJ.
First two dates were fine the CBJ she was real flaky. I passed on her the last 3-4 times.
Cause she was carrying a back pack god knows what's in that. I would say proceed with.
Caution and keep the monger hand strong.
-
01-02-25 09:46 #7312Senior Member

Posts: 112Blonde with heart tattoo under her eye
Took a stroll down Dixie today. Saw a couple of WSW. One who was dressed in a camo skirt and green halter top. She had blonde hair with a tattoo under her eye on her face. Anyone have any feedback on her?
-
12-27-24 09:18 #7311Senior Member

Posts: 83Sapphire dt
Last night I was on the hunt and saw a WSW just south of 6th. She was looking a bit worn from the day but not as bad as some of her pics online. I asked how is her DT game and she said no gag reflex. She seemed in good spirits so we found a spot and she did deliver. She can handle some FF, too. At the end she went pro mode and dived all in for an intense TP. She did not come up for air until every drop was snatched. Wow! There was some teeth though towards the end of the session which ruined an otherwise perfect car ride. Damage. 40 may repeat again.
-
12-26-24 11:31 #7310Senior Member

Posts: 585She has always been on the no fly list with me no matter how much some of these guys try to talk her up.
Originally Posted by JohneBravo
[View Original Post]
-
12-25-24 15:14 #7309Banned Member

Posts: 925Who is this? It's not Nana, could be Flow if she is around again.
Originally Posted by JohneBravo
[View Original Post]
-
12-25-24 15:05 #7308Banned Member

Posts: 925Sounds like more than crackalackaways. Maybe she's progressed to Flocking with the birds.
Originally Posted by MrSosa2015
[View Original Post]
-
12-25-24 15:04 #7307Banned Member

Posts: 925Took a cruise on the 23rd around 11 pm to 12 am. Seen 3 I don't know, but I have been playing down south lately for the last year, and have not come north much. I was looking for Baby & Nana on my ride, Baby got released on the 23rd. And if you have never had her as most have not, that is so tight you might back it. 4'9" thin BSW with a grip that will rival the Thai women I bang. But no luck seeing her. No luck finding Nana also. BUT seen 3 out and about. 1 at the old Badcock spot, WSW, looked very old, now clue who she is, was thinking about maybe a BBBJCIM as the older women know the deal, they must CIM and swallow for their lacking in the looks department. But passed. Next was 2 at the corner store just north of 12 Ave south by the tracks. One beat down looking 40-60 yo, WSW I passed. And one late 30's or 40's LSW. She asked for a ride, BUT my Spidey senses said something was off, many guys hanging around near by, watching from buildings near by, although she did want to hop right in my whip, which is usually a very good sign she's not an undercover, something just felt off so I passed. Not sure who any of these three are does anybody have a guess? And if there's something special please inform me.
Originally Posted by KanyeForPres
[View Original Post]
-
12-25-24 14:52 #7306Banned Member

Posts: 925The only SW I will lick is Nana. BUT I get a hotel room, and bring 3 full douche bottles, Summer's Eve with me. She showers with me, cleans really good first, cleaning that thing out a lot. With extra rinses. Then Nana loves it, one of the reasons I'm her favorite, and she will do anything I ask. She loves it to be eaten. But yes fully cleaned and scrubbed down first, inside and out. For my gift of giving, she returns the favor 20 times over for hours. And it is quite wonderful to sick on that huge piece of meat she has hanging down there. If you lick that is grows to a very large size. And she will flood the bed. Bring plastic sheets for the mattress, trust me, I learned this the hard way with a $120 hotel bed cleaning bill that hit my card later LOL. Oh back in the day I used to do the same thing with Kellie P. Those are the only two I ever did that with or would unless something very special appears in the future. Both have an amendous amount of meat to partake in. Love it.
Originally Posted by TheOriginal
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





