Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 30 of 517 FirstFirst ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 80 130 ... LastLast
Results 436 to 450 of 7741
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7306
    Quote Originally Posted by TheOriginal  [View Original Post]
    I always find it interesting how anyone of us can eat a Street walkers pussy. Not judging as I am a degenerate but I don't go there for the obvious reasons. Some of these girls don't shower, they take cum into that pussy non-stop most of them, they high risk with bacteria and virus its just non stop risk.

    I only ate pussy from a street girl once but it was a 20 year old fresh off the bus runaway and I got lucky and found her before she started to decay. If you enjoy such thing more power to ya.
    The only SW I will lick is Nana. BUT I get a hotel room, and bring 3 full douche bottles, Summer's Eve with me. She showers with me, cleans really good first, cleaning that thing out a lot. With extra rinses. Then Nana loves it, one of the reasons I'm her favorite, and she will do anything I ask. She loves it to be eaten. But yes fully cleaned and scrubbed down first, inside and out. For my gift of giving, she returns the favor 20 times over for hours. And it is quite wonderful to sick on that huge piece of meat she has hanging down there. If you lick that is grows to a very large size. And she will flood the bed. Bring plastic sheets for the mattress, trust me, I learned this the hard way with a $120 hotel bed cleaning bill that hit my card later LOL. Oh back in the day I used to do the same thing with Kellie P. Those are the only two I ever did that with or would unless something very special appears in the future. Both have an amendous amount of meat to partake in. Love it.

  2. #7305

    RE. The Nana

    Quote Originally Posted by MrSosa2015  [View Original Post]
    Cruised lake worth the last two days saw The Nana, f#cked up beyond belief.

    Arms flailing, stumbling talking to herself, hair all matted. Wearing the same sh#t.

    Two days in a row, body looked but I passed. She's back to her cracky ways.
    She has entered the No Go List for me. I picked her up a couple months back when she first came back around, it was not a pleasant experience & she has only gone down hill since then. I don't think she will return to her former alluring self. .

  3. #7304

    The Nana

    Cruised lake worth the last two days saw The Nana, f#cked up beyond belief.

    Arms flailing, stumbling talking to herself, hair all matted. Wearing the same sh#t.

    Two days in a row, body looked but I passed. She's back to her cracky ways.

  4. #7303
    Senior Member


    Posts: 424
    Quote Originally Posted by TheOriginal  [View Original Post]
    I always find it interesting how anyone of us can eat a Street walkers pussy. Not judging as I am a degenerate but I don't go there for the obvious reasons. Some of these girls don't shower, they take cum into that pussy non-stop most of them, they high risk with bacteria and virus its just non stop risk.

    I only ate pussy from a street girl once but it was a 20 year old fresh off the bus runaway and I got lucky and found her before she started to decay. If you enjoy such thing more power to ya.
    Probably the same reason mongers would DFK SW's. Probably mongers wasn't thinking with the big head at that moment.

    IMO, pretty nasty to put your mouth in any part of the SW.

  5. #7302

    Daisy, Nana aka April, Vee, Unknown WSW and LSW

    Last night went for a ride and this is the summary.

    Daisy. Looked ok face decent for SW, I had done a BBBJ with her some years ago. This time she smelled horrendous, something I cannot put in words, also the smell got stuck in my car, had to get her out didn't do nothing with her and will not ever do anything with her.

    Vee. Fat WSW, did a BBBJ for 20 coins with her some months ago, I thought it was Hannah when I saw her but then I noticed it was Vee so I passed. Gave attitude because I passed.

    Nana. If you've seen Men in Black the movie, the villain guy whos a cockroach, if you remember how he used to walk, that's how she was walking but even worse, it was a mix between a Zombie and someone having a seizure. But it was my first time ever seeing her so I got her in the car, but she was too out of it, got to play with her tits then she got out the car. Got no service.

    Lastly there is 2 girls walking together, a WSW and LSW, the WSW used to walk West Palm Broadway now she's in LW I guess. The LSW is new Tan young in her 20's I've seen her somewhere before on the blotter. To summarize I wanted service with the LSW but they said she would only do it if they BOTH got in the car because supposedly theres a r8 p1st around. The WSW had recognized me from broadway because I got service with her before, and she had given me attitude that time and was acting very sketchy, but they still BOTH wanted to get in the car, which is a HELL NO, they're obviously looking to rob or do something worse to someone so yall be careful out there.

  6. #7301
    I'm definitely right there. Not a chance in hell I would munch on a walker. Just way to NASTY.

    Quote Originally Posted by Smenkhare  [View Original Post]
    I was thinking the same thing when I read his report.

  7. #7300
    Quote Originally Posted by TheOriginal  [View Original Post]
    I always find it interesting how anyone of us can eat a Street walkers pussy. Not judging as I am a degenerate but I don't go there for the obvious reasons. Some of these girls don't shower, they take cum into that pussy non-stop most of them, they high risk with bacteria and virus its just non stop risk.

    I only ate pussy from a street girl once but it was a 20 year old fresh off the bus runaway and I got lucky and found her before she started to decay. If you enjoy such thing more power to ya.
    I was thinking the same thing when I read his report.

  8. #7299
    I always find it interesting how anyone of us can eat a Street walkers pussy. Not judging as I am a degenerate but I don't go there for the obvious reasons. Some of these girls don't shower, they take cum into that pussy non-stop most of them, they high risk with bacteria and virus its just non stop risk.

    I only ate pussy from a street girl once but it was a 20 year old fresh off the bus runaway and I got lucky and found her before she started to decay. If you enjoy such thing more power to ya.

    Quote Originally Posted by StbaIsBest  [View Original Post]
    I scooped a Spanish girl at the bodega on 10th Ave. , South. I think she said her name was Lizzie 28 years old no titties but a great ass and great body found a spot mess around in the back. I gave her oral nice pussy nice lips she loved it. She was shoving my face into her pussy. Finished missionary she made me wear a condom. I gave her my number she said she would call she parties hard 50 Mario coins definitely would repeat.

  9. #7298
    Quote Originally Posted by KanyeForPres  [View Original Post]
    After months I went to check out the scene, only saw the skinny WSW Saffire real name Whitney Williamson on the blotter recently, I passed not my style. Also saw the Uruguayan LSW with the eye, also passed. Didn't see nothing else, I wonder where they migrated to.
    I also noticed the Safire girl. She looked thick from some angles. Went in for the scoop and I think we saw the same thing and was like nah not today hun. Also saw a Spanish lady who is usually around pbl going to Broadway. She was way thicker before. I actually wanted to hit that back when she was thick thick. But the candy got her in a spiral.

  10. #7297

    Went for a ride last weekend

    After months I went to check out the scene, only saw the skinny WSW Saffire real name Whitney Williamson on the blotter recently, I passed not my style. Also saw the Uruguayan LSW with the eye, also passed. Didn't see nothing else, I wonder where they migrated to.

  11. #7296
    Quote Originally Posted by StilllMetsfan  [View Original Post]
    OMG--She walked from one end of Federal Hwy to the other, it seemed, for years and years. I saw her from Hollywood to Ft Lauderdale for maybe 20 years. I used to call her "The Mummy. " Never came close to picking her up.
    I just always assumed it was a guy in drag.

  12. #7295

    The Mummy

    Quote Originally Posted by LakeWorthMonge  [View Original Post]
    https://www.instagram.com/reel/DDDW8...xnaTk0c25nMQ==

    I know I've seen this grandma on Lake Worth a few years ago had been 2010 - 2015 regularly, Arizona is a long way from Arizona.
    OMG--She walked from one end of Federal Hwy to the other, it seemed, for years and years. I saw her from Hollywood to Ft Lauderdale for maybe 20 years. I used to call her "The Mummy. " Never came close to picking her up.

  13. #7294
    Quote Originally Posted by StbaIsBest  [View Original Post]
    I scooped a Spanish girl at the bodega on 10th Ave. , South. I think she said her name was Lizzie 28 years old no titties but a great ass and great body found a spot mess around in the back. I gave her oral nice pussy nice lips she loved it. She was shoving my face into her pussy. Finished missionary she made me wear a condom. I gave her my number she said she would call she parties hard 50 Mario coins definitely would repeat.
    Thanks! Sounds better than the old girls I've been playing with, and still a great value. It's a good example of keeping your eyes open for the next opportunity.

  14. #7293

    Spanish gal

    I scooped a Spanish girl at the bodega on 10th Ave. , South. I think she said her name was Lizzie 28 years old no titties but a great ass and great body found a spot mess around in the back. I gave her oral nice pussy nice lips she loved it. She was shoving my face into her pussy. Finished missionary she made me wear a condom. I gave her my number she said she would call she parties hard 50 Mario coins definitely would repeat.

  15. #7292

    It's not dead yet!

    Quote Originally Posted by KanyeForPres  [View Original Post]
    Haven't been out on the blade in weeks-months now, but nobody has made any updates on new girls or old girls, and I was the only one updating once in a while before, I guess its done for.
    I was about to post that I saw Tonya S today hanging out on the corner of 3rd South and Dixie, but I didn't have a chance to turn around and say hello. She actually looked pretty healthy and together so I hope I get to run into her the next couple days before she disappears or gets picked up by Uncle. I've recently seen Daysi, Jordan and Rhonda, all of whom can be a lot of fun for not much Play-Doh. There's a lot of old meat that's still bangable when you're on a budget.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape