Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 168 of 1179 FirstFirst ... 68 118 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 218 268 668 1168 ... LastLast
Results 2,506 to 2,520 of 17677
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15172

    Bliss "Best" BBJ

    Final saw her. And then saw her again to make sure.

    She's cute but very awkward and particular. Not sure if she's high AF all the time but she's very unenthusiastic. Promises certain services but won't deliver once you're there. Her place is a shit hole.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/180915644

  2. #15171

    Little pussy

    Quote Originally Posted by Badboy2  [View Original Post]
    She's 3'11" for those who want to start the new year off with getting a little pussy. She's also 31 years old, I was being sarcastic, not pervy.

    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...ouis/180943861
    Have you seen her? Do you recommend? Damages, services?

  3. #15170
    She's 3'11" for those who want to start the new year off with getting a little pussy. She's also 31 years old, I was being sarcastic, not pervy.

    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...ouis/180943861

  4. #15169

    Star

    If you saw this one, would you recommend?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/180862690

  5. #15168
    This is too funny. I had a date set with her last summer. Showed upon time and as I was walking to her apartment a city cop drove by. Texted her when I arrived and she went silent. Finally texted back over an hour later and accused me of being a cop. Seems the lady is a bit paranoid!

    Quote Originally Posted by HolyStone1975  [View Original Post]
    Mine was more to plan how long it would take to get there, which is also why I asked about a general time frame. If she was in a bad area, I didn't want to be going there late at night. I get being paranoid but you have to wonder how many clients she has lost because she can't answer a couple generic questions.

  6. #15167
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyMong  [View Original Post]
    Makes ya wonder how she has been in business so long. I just wanted to make sure it wasn't a area of town I could be spotted. No big deal, I'll just swing through the AMP and get my 200 dollar nut.
    Mine was more to plan how long it would take to get there, which is also why I asked about a general time frame. If she was in a bad area, I didn't want to be going there late at night. I get being paranoid but you have to wonder how many clients she has lost because she can't answer a couple generic questions.

  7. #15166
    Quote Originally Posted by HolyStone1975  [View Original Post]
    Yep. Same thing happened to me with her about 6-8 months ago. I asked like 2 questions - "what area are you in" and something else, I think if a time frame worked. And she freaked out and called me a cop. Like, how the f*ck am I supposed to set up a date if you won't tell me the area you are working in and if a time will work or not.
    Makes ya wonder how she has been in business so long. I just wanted to make sure it wasn't a area of town I could be spotted. No big deal, I'll just swing through the AMP and get my 200 dollar nut.

  8. #15165
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyMong  [View Original Post]
    Tried to set something up. Asked about location and Nuru. She said I was asking too many questions and a f-ing cop.
    Yep. Same thing happened to me with her about 6-8 months ago. I asked like 2 questions - "what area are you in" and something else, I think if a time frame worked. And she freaked out and called me a cop. Like, how the f*ck am I supposed to set up a date if you won't tell me the area you are working in and if a time will work or not.

  9. #15164
    Quote Originally Posted by Popinstl  [View Original Post]
    I'm with you on the old skank love. Found her IG. Only one post.

    https://www.instagram.com/knottykneadsnuru/
    Tried to set something up. Asked about location and Nuru. She said I was asking too many questions and a f-ing cop.

  10. #15163
    Quote Originally Posted by Zman511  [View Original Post]
    A senior from Indy will be visiting in January and is interested in any information on Chloe Angeline. I believe she may also advertise on P411, but I'm not a member. Any insights would be appreciated, either here or in PM. https://tryst.link/escort/angelc.
    The woman you inquired about is on P411 "Chloe Angeline" she logon yesterday 37 yo.

  11. #15162
    Quote Originally Posted by Zman511  [View Original Post]
    A senior from Indy will be visiting in January and is interested in any information on Chloe Angeline. I believe she may also advertise on P411, but I'm not a member. Any insights would be appreciated, either here or in PM. https://tryst.link/escort/angelc.
    There is a Chloe on P411. It could be the same girl, but the account is inactive.

  12. #15161

    Hell no

    Quote Originally Posted by FunnyGuy  [View Original Post]
    Do not see her, her place is a mess, she is super duper large; If you like round big women with pretty face, she is for you, but her body is larger than her picture. And again, her place is a mess.

  13. #15160

    Candy

    Quote Originally Posted by Hobbyist1234  [View Original Post]
    I've never seen Hunny for a session, but I saw her at the store. She Def isn't hunny she isn't much larger than her pics and takes direction well nice girl quiet of course they all use filters, but she isn't too far off from her pics.
    Whch pics? The blonde or the brunette? Big difference. She's added some to her lc ad so check those and let us know please.

  14. #15159
    Quote Originally Posted by Knucklebuck  [View Original Post]
    I believe decriminalizing sex work was on her platform but she ain't done shit.

    Copied from here: https://www.reddit.com/r/StLouis/com...in_regards_to/.
    It must be legal. Tishaura has been fucking every St Louis City resident since the day she was elected.

  15. #15158

    Here's latest link

    Quote Originally Posted by Dysfunctional  [View Original Post]
    Link to this one?
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/180810178

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape