Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 107 of 1647 FirstFirst ... 7 57 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 157 207 607 1107 ... LastLast
Results 1,591 to 1,605 of 24692
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #23102

    Ad Is In Many Cities

    Quote Originally Posted by SamuelAdams  [View Original Post]
    Have been seeing this ad for a while https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...ood-29377.html curious if anyone has tried to contact or seen the provider, DM me thanks.
    Pics are also all over the place. Pretty sure it is fake.

  2. #23101

    Late

    Quote Originally Posted by DoWorkson75  [View Original Post]
    Nikki is always late or doesn't show up at all. The fact that the daty and dato are fantastic are the reasons I go back. I've received a BBJ a couple of times gets me back but they are getting too infrequent. And the body is getting soft.
    I do agree that Nikki is always late but I've never been ghosted. Her being late makes it hard if you're seeing her over lunch. She should understand that time is huge for us that are taking advantage of the "business man special". I've also never been offered any extras but that probably has more to do with me being an old fart. I think her body is awesome, but then again I probably think that because I'm old.

    To each their own.

  3. #23100
    Quote Originally Posted by SamuelAdams  [View Original Post]
    Have been seeing this ad for a while https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...ood-29377.html curious if anyone has tried to contact or seen the provider, DM me thanks.
    I'd be leary. The same text and some of the same pictures is in an ad in SC.

    https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...ant-42193.html

  4. #23099

    Kirkwood

    Have been seeing this ad for a while https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...ood-29377.html curious if anyone has tried to contact or seen the provider, DM me thanks.

  5. #23098
    Quote Originally Posted by Rickstr352  [View Original Post]
    Yes. Last time there, front window had a sign"Sunny's" It's Health Spa.
    For those who care, I found this information to clear up some confusion:

    Licensee Name: Sunny's Spa LLC.

    Practitioner DBA Name: Health Massage.

    So they are licensed with the Missouri Division of Professional Registration as Sunny's but doing business as Health Massage.

  6. #23097
    Quote Originally Posted by PelotaGuy10  [View Original Post]
    Is this the one right next to a state farm office? If not, where is the one you visited?
    Yes, it's next to the State Farm Office. That's the one.

  7. #23096
    Quote Originally Posted by PelotaGuy10  [View Original Post]
    Is this the one right next to a state farm office? If not, where is the one you visited?
    Yes. Last time there, front window had a sign"Sunny's" It's Health Spa.

  8. #23095
    Quote Originally Posted by JakeTime7  [View Original Post]
    Warson Woods and Manchester & Lindbergh are the same thing, or close enough anyway.
    Nikki is always late or doesn't show up at all. The fact that the daty and dato are fantastic are the reasons I go back. I've received a BBJ a couple of times gets me back but they are getting too infrequent. And the body is getting soft.

  9. #23094

    It's the same thing

    Quote Originally Posted by PelotaGuy10  [View Original Post]
    Is Nikki's new location at Manchester and Lindbergh or warson woods?
    Warson Woods and Manchester & Lindbergh are the same thing, or close enough anyway.

  10. #23093

    Health Spa

    Quote Originally Posted by ZrGuy  [View Original Post]
    I went to Health Spa on Friday. I don't know why but it's become my favorite over Jasmine and Classic. I did the hour and got Amy. I liked Amy. She gave a good massage with some but not a ton of teasing. On the flip she took it slow at my request. It was $60 and $40 tip. I can't remember but I thought it was $70 for the hour the last time I was there. I will repeat.
    Is this the one right next to a state farm office? If not, where is the one you visited?

  11. #23092

    NIkki's new location

    Quote Originally Posted by StCharlesTool2  [View Original Post]
    Nice rub and finish for 1. 6 more on the table for. 4 more.

    https://bodyrubsmap.com/ad/217375.html
    Is Nikki's new location at Manchester and Lindbergh or warson woods?

  12. #23091
    Quote Originally Posted by JakeTime7  [View Original Post]
    A poster said that she allowed mutual touch and sucking of her breasts. This may be a one off for this poster, and maybe she does allow this but within a week of this post, she made changes to her ad. At one time, she said to not believe everything you read on forums and now her post say no MT (mutual touch). Not sure what the truth is. I do know posters lie, which doesn't do any of us any good. We all want to know what to expect or if we're going to be scammed / robbed.
    Massage was good but no MT not even normal touch, option for prostate with HJ.

  13. #23090

    True touch massage

    Was thinking of trying this place this weekend? Has anyone had any luck here? Would appreciate the info you can pm me Thanks!

  14. #23089

    Eden the provider

    Quote Originally Posted by Clayton163  [View Original Post]
    May I ask how much Eden charges for FA?
    Eden the provider, now in St. Charles, used to be in the CWE is 200 hh /300 h. Both FS. The 200 half is the best deal in St. Louis.

  15. #23088

    Haven't seen, but

    Quote Originally Posted by Swirl1989  [View Original Post]
    Gentlemen.

    It's been a while since I've been active and on this site. Good to see there's some helpful comments & sharing of experiences. I'm recently divorced and back in the game!

    I have a fetish for Ebony providers and recently came across an ad on Rub Rankings and wanted to see if any members here have had any encounters with the provider in this ad.

    No name. Phone # and indicates off Manchester Rd.

    While I'm at it, I'll also ask if any members may have recommendations for any Ebony providers with "Good Hands".

    Thanks.

    Swirl.

    https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...age-42310.html
    A poster said that she allowed mutual touch and sucking of her breasts. This may be a one off for this poster, and maybe she does allow this but within a week of this post, she made changes to her ad. At one time, she said to not believe everything you read on forums and now her post say no MT (mutual touch). Not sure what the truth is. I do know posters lie, which doesn't do any of us any good. We all want to know what to expect or if we're going to be scammed / robbed.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape