Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,731 to 2,745 of 17013
-
01-01-25 22:48 #14283Senior Member

Posts: 518Nope
Best massage on Bethel is literally the worst option for anything but a massage. They make you put on a t-shirt and shorts to do the massage.
Originally Posted by Webo91
[View Original Post]
No AMP in Columbus will offer nuru as, the best you can find is a HE with varying levels of OTC / UTC roaming allowed, sometimes with a negotiated upcharge.
I strongly encourage you to go back 50+ pages in the forum and do some research, check my posts for a link to my maps info for AMPs in the area.
-
01-01-25 22:12 #14282Senior Member

Posts: 53Nuru
A nuru massage is very erotic. I don't know if you can get that type of massage at a massage parlor. I've never been to one. It's just not my seen. Too risky in my opinion. I guess it depends on what kind of ending you're looking for. Everyone says the only ending at a massage parlor in Columbus is a HJ. There are several independents who offer nuru reviewed on here. Most of them offer a variety of endings. I suggest you give Hera Rose a try.
Originally Posted by Webo91
[View Original Post]
https://tryst.link/massage/meetinghera
-
01-01-25 18:58 #14281Senior Member

Posts: 325Riverside
I went to Riverside this afternoon for a half hour visit. The attendant was young, 22 to 26 years old, very petite with perky B cups. Her name was Ivory and her English is so, so. Recommend and I will be repeating. I will not discuss the donation because it has been covered already. I tipped her very well.
-
01-01-25 18:16 #14280Regular Member

Posts: 1New to this and don't have prior experience
Do you know if best massage at Bethel Road provides nuru massage or not?
How to know should I contact and ask direct?
If not how to know about other locations and prices.
I read about different massage types hot oil with happy ending, erotic and nuru, I think nuru is the best but as I said it will be my first time so what do you suggest for me?
-
01-01-25 16:01 #14279Senior Member

Posts: 327Orgasm works
Try "I want 2 orgasms".
Originally Posted by Rock5601
[View Original Post]
I don't remember the exact conversation but I distinctly remember when I typed in orgasm in the app there were immediate and multiple giggles. They all know the word.
-
01-01-25 09:41 #14278Senior Member

Posts: 1281Golden Age
January 20th will bring forth a guilded golden age of deportation. They should be scared. I'd be scared if I was an illegal or legal immigrant. The AMPs may start to suck. Hope not.
Originally Posted by BigJohncC
[View Original Post]
-
01-01-25 09:17 #14277Senior Member

Posts: 192Looks like they finally Have a new girl she'll be starting tomorrow sometime or Friday.
Originally Posted by BigJohncC
[View Original Post]
-
01-01-25 09:13 #14276Senior Member

Posts: 87Chinese translation
This may be a dumb question but what's the best way to ask for MSOG on a translator app in Chinese? Last time I tried this she thought I wanted soda bc I used the phrase "multiple pops".
-
12-31-24 20:31 #14275Senior Member

Posts: 192Emily is back
Emily is back in town and taking appointments.
Campus view is still looking for a new girl. Owners said all the girls scared they will be arrested and deported so very hard to get a girl to work apartments right now. All sorts of spas for sale. Too much risk they are saying so we will see what happens.
-
12-31-24 18:40 #14274Senior Member

Posts: 84Thanks!
Thanks for the report HS! And I'm with ya on seeing more firsthand reviews before checking it out.4-hands is good for the novelty or just to scratch it off your bucket list but honestly, I can take it or leave it.
Originally Posted by HornySenior
[View Original Post]
-
12-31-24 15:21 #14273Senior Member

Posts: 892Happy New Year
Went there today. 2 cute girls. One very short neither with much of a rack. Probably 30's. Standard HE. No TEASE! Hate that. There needs to be an AMP MT instruction course. The light in the room was very bright. No clock on the wall. I was the only monger, made me wait in the room 10 minutes. 70/ hr. She said 2 girls better. 100/ hhr. I'll wait until there are some better reports before I go back.
Originally Posted by Maunger
[View Original Post]
-
12-31-24 14:31 #14272Senior Member

Posts: 61New place on Norton
TOFTT and checked out a new place called Red Bean Spa. New strip mall type building on Norton near Hall on the southwest side. YMMV, but it seems legit to me. Massage was awesome, but no teasing and no extras. I recommend if you are looking for a legit massage. 70/ hr, 45/ hhr.
-
12-31-24 13:41 #14271Senior Member

Posts: 338New location
I was just there I asked if they was going to do like Johnstown location in robes bra and panties was tod yes to come back Sunday I asked the girl there and text the number asking if Nana or amanda coming back was told soon and I told them cici was terrible so they no I been to them a lot so the oppen up to me so I didn't get a massage there they no qhat I was looking for and told to come back Sunday so I will try some time next week.
Originally Posted by CBusMonger1
[View Original Post]
-
12-31-24 13:34 #14270Senior Member

Posts: 338Oter horse
I just tried them when I got in room 315 I asked her age she had to use her phone to talk to me said she was 29 so I put 100 on the table so I told her that's what we agreed on take it or leave it so she took it I was going to tip if it was any good that it wasn't breathing was so bad but only wanted to ride but got the job done.
Originally Posted by CBusMonger1
[View Original Post]
-
12-31-24 12:59 #14269Senior Member

Posts: 854I mean extras.
Originally Posted by Utrtts
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




