Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 184 of 1136 FirstFirst ... 84 134 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 234 284 684 ... LastLast
Results 2,746 to 2,760 of 17026
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14281

    Riverside

    I went to Riverside this afternoon for a half hour visit. The attendant was young, 22 to 26 years old, very petite with perky B cups. Her name was Ivory and her English is so, so. Recommend and I will be repeating. I will not discuss the donation because it has been covered already. I tipped her very well.

  2. #14280

    New to this and don't have prior experience

    Do you know if best massage at Bethel Road provides nuru massage or not?

    How to know should I contact and ask direct?

    If not how to know about other locations and prices.

    I read about different massage types hot oil with happy ending, erotic and nuru, I think nuru is the best but as I said it will be my first time so what do you suggest for me?

  3. #14279

    Orgasm works

    Quote Originally Posted by Rock5601  [View Original Post]
    This may be a dumb question but what's the best way to ask for MSOG on a translator app in Chinese? Last time I tried this she thought I wanted soda bc I used the phrase "multiple pops".
    Try "I want 2 orgasms".

    I don't remember the exact conversation but I distinctly remember when I typed in orgasm in the app there were immediate and multiple giggles. They all know the word.

  4. #14278

    Golden Age

    Quote Originally Posted by BigJohncC  [View Original Post]
    Emily is back in town and taking appointments.

    Campus view is still looking for a new girl. Owners said all the girls scared they will be arrested and deported so very hard to get a girl to work apartments right now. All sorts of spas for sale. Too much risk they are saying so we will see what happens.
    January 20th will bring forth a guilded golden age of deportation. They should be scared. I'd be scared if I was an illegal or legal immigrant. The AMPs may start to suck. Hope not.

  5. #14277
    Quote Originally Posted by BigJohncC  [View Original Post]
    Emily is back in town and taking appointments.

    Campus view is still looking for a new girl. Owners said all the girls scared they will be arrested and deported so very hard to get a girl to work apartments right now. All sorts of spas for sale. Too much risk they are saying so we will see what happens.
    Looks like they finally Have a new girl she'll be starting tomorrow sometime or Friday.

  6. #14276

    Chinese translation

    This may be a dumb question but what's the best way to ask for MSOG on a translator app in Chinese? Last time I tried this she thought I wanted soda bc I used the phrase "multiple pops".

  7. #14275

    Emily is back

    Emily is back in town and taking appointments.

    Campus view is still looking for a new girl. Owners said all the girls scared they will be arrested and deported so very hard to get a girl to work apartments right now. All sorts of spas for sale. Too much risk they are saying so we will see what happens.

  8. #14274

    Thanks!

    Thanks for the report HS! And I'm with ya on seeing more firsthand reviews before checking it out.4-hands is good for the novelty or just to scratch it off your bucket list but honestly, I can take it or leave it.

    Quote Originally Posted by HornySenior  [View Original Post]
    Went there today. 2 cute girls. One very short neither with much of a rack. Probably 30's. Standard HE. No TEASE! Hate that. There needs to be an AMP MT instruction course. The light in the room was very bright. No clock on the wall. I was the only monger, made me wait in the room 10 minutes. 70/ hr. She said 2 girls better. 100/ hhr. I'll wait until there are some better reports before I go back.

  9. #14273

    Happy New Year

    Quote Originally Posted by Maunger  [View Original Post]
    What are the MTs like? Looks, age, build, etc?

    How many are there? Thanks!
    Went there today. 2 cute girls. One very short neither with much of a rack. Probably 30's. Standard HE. No TEASE! Hate that. There needs to be an AMP MT instruction course. The light in the room was very bright. No clock on the wall. I was the only monger, made me wait in the room 10 minutes. 70/ hr. She said 2 girls better. 100/ hhr. I'll wait until there are some better reports before I go back.

  10. #14272

    New place on Norton

    TOFTT and checked out a new place called Red Bean Spa. New strip mall type building on Norton near Hall on the southwest side. YMMV, but it seems legit to me. Massage was awesome, but no teasing and no extras. I recommend if you are looking for a legit massage. 70/ hr, 45/ hhr.

  11. #14271

    New location

    Quote Originally Posted by CBusMonger1  [View Original Post]
    Strictly rub & tug no extras.
    I was just there I asked if they was going to do like Johnstown location in robes bra and panties was tod yes to come back Sunday I asked the girl there and text the number asking if Nana or amanda coming back was told soon and I told them cici was terrible so they no I been to them a lot so the oppen up to me so I didn't get a massage there they no qhat I was looking for and told to come back Sunday so I will try some time next week.

  12. #14270

    Oter horse

    Quote Originally Posted by CBusMonger1  [View Original Post]
    I've done at quarterhorse told them if she wasn't the age they told me I would leave. Said 25 she was around 50. My $ my rules.
    I just tried them when I got in room 315 I asked her age she had to use her phone to talk to me said she was 29 so I put 100 on the table so I told her that's what we agreed on take it or leave it so she took it I was going to tip if it was any good that it wasn't breathing was so bad but only wanted to ride but got the job done.

  13. #14269
    Quote Originally Posted by Utrtts  [View Original Post]
    By extras, do you mean CFS or extras extras?

    While I have tipped a small amount for great service on occasion, I have always gotten a BBBJ warm-up and CFS for the regular fee at AAMPs. Only ever negotiated for something like a CIM finish if the girl seemed open to it.
    I mean extras.

  14. #14268

    Sweet Smile Spa

    Stopped by Sweet Smile today. I thought I would go at 9 am and avoid the rush, but the place was already busy. Had to wait ten minutes. Drew a short chubby gal who gave a great massage. On the flip she was very passionate while delivering my HE. Overall a good experience. 65/60 tip since she good at delivering the finish.

  15. #14267

    East side

    Has anyone seen her lately? I need details $$ for just a naked rub? Or is more included?

    https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...day-65629.html

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape