Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,751 to 3,765 of 37339
-
12-31-24 19:29 #33589Senior Member

Posts: 133Ivy
The reason she ended up being a UTR is because her young boyfriend got incarcerated. He is now out so her attitude / behavior may be more brazen since she now has some form of protection. Not putting any bad energy on her name but that's a no go for me especially after some mongers mistreated her in the past. Have fun.
Originally Posted by WhatsBreakfast
[View Original Post]
-
12-31-24 19:20 #33588Senior Member

Posts: 188I saw her before that, around end of November.
Originally Posted by Admin2
[View Original Post]
-
12-31-24 18:59 #33587Senior Member

Posts: 371Last I heard from her was in the 21st where she cash and dashed on me. Have you seen her since then?
Originally Posted by Marqeis
[View Original Post]
-
12-31-24 13:41 #33586Senior Member

Posts: 188Ivy
Anyone seen Ivy recently? I have last seen her before she moved to the other side of the richmond, too far for me.
-
12-31-24 12:09 #33585Senior Member

Posts: 153Hate to hear that.
I reported on this chick some time ago. She's heavily on drugs, so just cut your losses and find a better provider.
Originally Posted by HoneyRoasted
[View Original Post]
-
12-31-24 08:20 #33584Senior Member

Posts: 371I did talk to one of the Japanese girls about this. Apparently one and done is part of how it's done or what's expected in Japan. All the ones that seemed uptight or too reserved were also Japanese for me. Since then I've only chosen the Chinese girls primarily and they have all been decent or better. Haven't been enough Koreans for me to say.
Originally Posted by SnaggedAride
[View Original Post]
-
12-30-24 18:41 #33583Regular Member

Posts: 7Me rating my previous experiences.
5/5 Alexa Barbie.
5/5 love Asyana definitely about 10 years older than her pics but really knows how to get you there.
4/5 Blasian princess is fun but has rules.
3. 5/5 Jade upsells everything.
3/5 Alizae just wasn't the best time.
3/5 Honey Valentine wasn't very into it but them ass and titties.
Long time lurker thanks for all your posts.
Any info on Sarah Leigh? Tryst.
-
12-30-24 18:04 #33582Senior Member

Posts: 260Hello
Hey fellow PAWG lovers!
Wanted to see if anyone has seen the lovely lady below?
https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/...1.htm?cat=1224
-
12-30-24 17:45 #33581Senior Member

Posts: 617Full Inbox
Sorry, Geronimo808. I have cleaned out my inbox.
-
12-30-24 17:03 #33580Regular Member

Posts: 20Celesteangell (Tryst) & Lola (Moon Girls)
Does anyone have experience with Celesteangell on Tryst? I'm particularly interested in whether she has a pretty face (it's not shown in her pics) and whether she offers BBBJ CIM.
Yeah, she was my first experience with them and I wasn't impressed. She was attractive, no doubt, but very rigid. Also, you'd think someone who offers BBFS CIP wouldn't be so much of a clean freak.
Originally Posted by SnaggedAride
[View Original Post]
-
12-30-24 16:22 #33579Senior Member

Posts: 577Jessica
She's a good lay, she doesn't have an issue with size that I've seen.
Originally Posted by Rushing
[View Original Post]
-
12-30-24 12:34 #33578Regular Member

Posts: 10Scam and ms Jessica
https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/8047799810 This chick is a scam got to her house paid fee then she screamed for her roomate to come get me out saying I tried to be rough.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...y/935783877018 Tried seeing ms Jessica after the last glowing review exchanged pics then she asked me for a dick pic and apparently I was to large and she was afraid hasn't responded since.
-
12-30-24 10:12 #33577Senior Member

Posts: 102Karma (2) warning and JB
Recently posted asking if she was real and got good feedback. Came across her social platform. She literally has been ghost on it since that post. Starting to think she got scooped up. So be warned.
Has anyone seen JB lately? I know not the best looking but she was always decent in a pinch. Wouldn't mind seeing her if the current ad is legit. She normally always post on stg.
-
12-30-24 09:35 #33576Senior Member

Posts: 617Sounds like she was trying to book the entire football team.
Originally Posted by VABird12
[View Original Post]
-
12-30-24 08:16 #33575Senior Member

Posts: 270That Sucks
They count on little head calling the shots and also will try to throw you off by rushing you. Sophie had skills where she would make you cum fast. She had an appointment with a guy so I left her room. She said "don't worry I'll make him leak fast and send him out". I saw TER reviews where they told her to stop bt she would make them cum. LOL. Your selection has an enormous list of services. Red flag.
Originally Posted by VABird12
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




