Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,476 to 2,490 of 37316
-
07-08-25 09:21 #34841Senior Member

Posts: 274Hope
I am interested, DM.
Originally Posted by TwiceAMonth
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-25 23:35 #34840Senior Member

Posts: 318Anyone dreamed of her lately
-
07-07-25 22:51 #34839Regular Member

Posts: 8Could you send that info to pm?
Originally Posted by QuickReliever5
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-25 22:23 #34838Senior Member

Posts: 182Thanks brother!
Originally Posted by HitNRunRva
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-25 18:46 #34837Senior Member

Posts: 42Inbox full
Can you share the info with me please.
Originally Posted by QuickReliever5
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-25 18:01 #34836Senior Member

Posts: 141Message is full
Can you please share that with me?
Originally Posted by QuickReliever5
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-25 14:12 #34835Senior Member

Posts: 45Lokita
I seen her awhile back. She had bad underarm odor and legs needed to be shaved but I did get her for way lower then she wanted. Plus she don't look as good in her pics.
Originally Posted by JohnnyCruz
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-25 12:16 #34834Senior Member

Posts: 134Hope
If anyone is interested in seeing an utr, Hope is a good choice. Always a Lotta fun, nice body takes good care of herself and she'll take good care of you if you treat her well. PM me for more info.
-
07-07-25 12:06 #34833Administrator

Posts: 5246Recent Action
One of our valued members clued me in to a series of shills for the agency SirensVA. They had around 20 of them and I've banned all I can find. I know this won't stop them, they will just make new users so I'm taking the additional step of banning any mention of that agency on this site. If anybody posts anything about them I will immediately ban your account. I'm counting on the rest of you guys who hate shills to help with this, please report any post that mentions them. This also includes all the cute ways to mention then without actually saying it like calling them Voldemort or they who can't be mentioned or fucking anything. I am determined to deny them the use of the forum.
This post will lead this tread for one year.
A2
-
07-07-25 10:26 #34832Senior Member

Posts: 71Can ya pass along the messenger.
Originally Posted by QuickReliever5
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-25 07:00 #34831Senior Member

Posts: 182Utr
Can you please share that with me?
Originally Posted by QuickReliever5
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-25 00:00 #34830Senior Member

Posts: 189Utr
I only have contact with her on messenger. I would give out number if I had it. Thought I put it on here to save time answering all the request.
-
07-06-25 23:01 #34829Senior Member

Posts: 182Moon
I am posting this on Sunday night. I tried to reach the moon girls today via text a few times and no response. When I called, it immediately went to some message about the call not being able to go through to the user. I know they moved locations. Maybe it was just a hiccup or technological.
Problems but who knows. I've gotten so spoiled with their reliability.
-
07-06-25 21:25 #34828Senior Member

Posts: 252Info
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/189720715
Anyone have a go with this one? I've tried to message her a few times with no response. She looks like she's built for fucking and I'd like to catch up with her.
-
07-06-25 18:54 #34827Senior Member

Posts: 97Staxx is well reviewed and pretty much what you said.
Don't show up with more than 80 and keep your expectations in line. She double and triple books and services whomever gets there first while leaving everyone else hanging. I came to the conclusion that she is not worth a steak dinner. Save your $ and go to Outback, pick up a SW on the way home and still have $10 to spare. You're welcome.








Reply With Quote





