High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 172 of 1714 FirstFirst ... 72 122 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 222 272 672 1172 ... LastLast
Results 2,566 to 2,580 of 25710
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #23145

    I gave her a shot

    I visited her once recently. She is a nice lady and attractive for her age. She is someone you can sit and talk to. That is one thing I like. She provides a GFE and a very good BBBJ. She is on my list for repeating.

    Quote Originally Posted by AndrewSmith  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...s/876305919301

    Also, if anyone knows of a good thick woman let me know. Thanks mongers!!

  2. #23144

    SexySparkle

    Greetings from Fort Wayne. One of your former providers seems to have landed in The Fort. I did some research and it doesn't appear there are any recent reviews. Just wanted some up to date opinions before I reached out to her. Especially if the pictures are not accurate.

    Thanks much for any assistance. https://tryst.link/escort/sparklingvixen.

  3. #23143

    Anyone know anything about ass in spades?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...s/876305919301

    Also, if anyone knows of a good thick woman let me know. Thanks mongers!!

  4. #23142

    Yep

    Quote Originally Posted by JRH719  [View Original Post]
    Very few providers in Richmond.
    I've noticed this. The ones that are here are pretty bad.

  5. #23141
    Quote Originally Posted by AndrewSmith  [View Original Post]
    I don't know but I've never seen her post around these parts? Do you have a solid Richmond provider?
    Very few providers in Richmond.

  6. #23140

    Contacted Kira

    I posted last month about the second girl. She does not ask for a deposit but she does require you to buy content before you schedule. She will take that off what you will pay. Whether you see the content I do not know.

    Whoever replied to my text replied quickly at around 5:00.

    Sometimes try texting the number to find out before asking.


  7. #23139

    Has anyone info this Sofia

    I am wondering if anyone has information on this one. I have sort of tried checking but there appears to be several Sofia's around. And the ones that do have no pictures and their links are dead.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...yton/180959900

  8. #23138

  9. #23137

    Does anyone have any info on Kendra?

    Kendra 937-204-0XXX 28 years old.

    07:47 PM on 2025-01-02.

  10. #23136
    Quote Originally Posted by JRH719  [View Original Post]
    Her ad is in Richmond but has a OH number.

    Anyone got intel on her.

    https://callescort.org/937-900-0788
    I don't know but I've never seen her post around these parts? Do you have a solid Richmond provider?

  11. #23135

    Any News

    Her ad is in Richmond but has a OH number.

    Anyone got intel on her.

    https://callescort.org/937-900-0788

  12. #23134
    Quote Originally Posted by Potus2020  [View Original Post]
    I saw her and Sierra last fall out in SPG. They were hanging out together at Sierras place. This is Sierra, the SPG UTR, not the Fairborn scammer. Josie was with her BF. Fast forward to last week and Sierra said that Josie is flaky these days, and that she is hard to find and communicate with. I have no number for her.

    By the way, did you see that your fav Ms. Cara G. Is with her uncle. She has like 6-8 counts against her. That should make you smile.
    I honestly don't know why that girl even bothers. She never got me thanks to this place, so I try to pay it forward by contributing when I can.

  13. #23133

    Josie

    Quote Originally Posted by Ike2014  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone still see Springfield Josie? She hit me up on SB and ghosted. I never got to try her out because last year I was fucking the blonde in town that ghosted me, LOL (ALXXX) . Josie must have changed her mind again. She's changed her profile a couple times too, unless someone ripped her pics. I'd like to try Bonita, too. Most of these SB girls must be fake.
    I saw her and Sierra last fall out in SPG. They were hanging out together at Sierras place. This is Sierra, the SPG UTR, not the Fairborn scammer. Josie was with her BF. Fast forward to last week and Sierra said that Josie is flaky these days, and that she is hard to find and communicate with. I have no number for her.

    By the way, did you see that your fav Ms. Cara G. Is with her uncle. She has like 6-8 counts against her. That should make you smile.

  14. #23132

    Josie?

    Does anyone still see Springfield Josie? She hit me up on SB and ghosted. I never got to try her out because last year I was fucking the blonde in town that ghosted me, LOL (ALXXX) . Josie must have changed her mind again. She's changed her profile a couple times too, unless someone ripped her pics. I'd like to try Bonita, too. Most of these SB girls must be fake.

  15. #23131

    I get a lot of bad vibes from her

    Quote Originally Posted by PervySensei0  [View Original Post]
    All I can say is that she wasted my time. I didn't end up seeing her, but spent 2 hours slow texting trying to set something up. Then she just stopped replying and then popped up 8 hours later trying to pick up where we left off. Told her that opportunity had passed.
    Back when she started advertising over a year ago I tried to set something up, but she's a big fuckaround. She changes her number a lot, and apparently at least kept mine because she's hit me up multiple times from different numbers up until recently. Honestly she looks emaciated from usage and I've seen a kitty pic that looks unappealing. I've gotten a early am request from her trying to score party favors. I have not seen her in person but from what I've experienced I would not recommend. Too much drama.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape