Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 174 of 1714 FirstFirst ... 74 124 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 224 274 674 1174 ... LastLast
Results 2,596 to 2,610 of 25707
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #23112

    UTR Blowbang (maybe gangbang)

    Just putting out feelers on this. I have a MILFy UTR that would like to have a blowbang to get some extra $ after the holiday madness. Want to have at least 5 participants at $100/ entry. She's available tomorrow (27th), Saturday (28th), Monday (30th) and Wednesday (1st). Please be clean, trimmed and respectful. She's definitely skilled at the head game. She's the only person that can get a nut out of me everytime we meet up.

    For now, it would just be a blowbang, but I can talk to her about a full on gangbang. This would obviously increase the entry fee and would also require every participant to get a full panel STD / STI test as she loves it bare and would take multiple creampies in every hole.

    If enough interest is there, we'll try to get it set up. I know deposits are a risk and a deterrent, but I'm thinking half up front to cover a room and to get folks locked in that are serious. PM by Saturday, if interested.

  2. #23111

    Just don't

    Quote Originally Posted by TheWolverineJP  [View Original Post]
    Been texting with her, she claims to have a regular job. Wants a deposit to meet, usually a deal breaker for me, an experience with her?

    https://tryst.link/online/goddessroxyrose
    No experience with her but sending a deposit is absolutely a no no. If she was legit she wouldn't need a deposit. That's just mongering 101.

    The only time I would never consider sending a deposit is if I was ordering take out. I get it in that case. Otherwise just don't. Ever.

  3. #23110

    Roxy Rose Centerville

    Been texting with her, she claims to have a regular job. Wants a deposit to meet, usually a deal breaker for me, an experience with her?

    https://tryst.link/online/goddessroxyrose

  4. #23109

    Maneater

    Quote Originally Posted by Westy0311  [View Original Post]
    Of all the ladies in the area, you guys choose to visit with this creature. All of you who brag about seeing her, you're living up to the reputation on these boards that most of you in Dayton will bang anything that walks. Please, get some standards.
    Yep, she used to street walk and blow anyone for forty bucks.

  5. #23108

    Thank you.

    Quote Originally Posted by Westy0311  [View Original Post]
    Of all the ladies in the area, you guys choose to visit with this creature. All of you who brag about seeing her, you're living up to the reputation on these boards that most of you in Dayton will bang anything that walks. Please, get some standards.
    While I totally agree with YOU, 1000% I've been told "To Each His Own", and that I shouldn't criticize other board members for their personal "preferences". LOL.

  6. #23107

    Smdh

    Of all the ladies in the area, you guys choose to visit with this creature. All of you who brag about seeing her, you're living up to the reputation on these boards that most of you in Dayton will bang anything that walks. Please, get some standards.

    Quote Originally Posted by NlmaDog  [View Original Post]
    I saw Maneater. She is off North Main by Needmore, located in a decent area. The service was excellent, as always.

  7. #23106

    Chanel Dior

    Quote Originally Posted by MasqueradingDM  [View Original Post]
    Still hoping to hear from someone who has met with her recently.
    All I can say is that she wasted my time. I didn't end up seeing her, but spent 2 hours slow texting trying to set something up. Then she just stopped replying and then popped up 8 hours later trying to pick up where we left off. Told her that opportunity had passed.

  8. #23105
    Still hoping to hear from someone who has met with her recently.

    Quote Originally Posted by MasqueradingDM  [View Original Post]
    Anyone got any updated info on Chanel DIor? https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...n/536712822903.

  9. #23104

    Maneater

    Maneater was easy to communicate with and excellent service.

  10. #23103

    Maneater

    I saw Maneater. She is off North Main by Needmore, located in a decent area. The service was excellent, as always.

  11. #23102
    Quote Originally Posted by PFunKjTown  [View Original Post]
    I think this is the girl he's talking about. She used to be good.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...-/192675938240
    Ok, gotcha. I hadn't heard of her around in awhile.

  12. #23101
    Quote Originally Posted by SpermDonorRex  [View Original Post]
    I have to agree. Shame, she used to be a good one.

    If you insist, take her out. This time the ad indicates she is open for outcall. That will eliminate the chance of her black dude coming into the room as soon as your session started.

    You still have to assume the risk you may get robbed at the point of picking up though. Never lower your guard.

    Merry Christmas everyone.
    Maybe the safest thing to do is send her an Uber.

  13. #23100

    Mollie Molly

    Quote Originally Posted by LongArm1984  [View Original Post]
    This girl has been reported on many times, mostly bad, inlcuding my report where she ripped me off.

    You've been warned.

    LA.
    I have to agree. Shame, she used to be a good one.

    If you insist, take her out. This time the ad indicates she is open for outcall. That will eliminate the chance of her black dude coming into the room as soon as your session started.

    You still have to assume the risk you may get robbed at the point of picking up though. Never lower your guard.

    Merry Christmas everyone.

  14. #23099

    Molly or Mollie or mason

    Quote Originally Posted by JokerAlways  [View Original Post]
    New to the area. I like what I see but do not want to make a mistake. Is this the Molly that has bad reports or not?

    Thanks for the help.
    Based on what others have said she will likely try to rob you with the assistance of a man. So trial at your own risk.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Ripoff.png‎  

  15. #23098

    Stay Away

    This girl has been reported on many times, mostly bad, inlcuding my report where she ripped me off.

    You've been warned.

    LA.

    Quote Originally Posted by JokerAlways  [View Original Post]
    New to the area. I like what I see but do not want to make a mistake. Is this the Molly that has bad reports or not?

    Thanks for the help.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape