Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,366 to 1,380 of 13311
-
12-31-24 09:48 #11946Regular Member

Posts: 4I'll second that motion; this a definitely a good one.
Originally Posted by Tweiii
[View Original Post]
-
12-31-24 05:29 #11945Senior Member

Posts: 1206Should be good now, brother. Thanks for the message.
Originally Posted by Boytar
[View Original Post]
-
12-30-24 10:51 #11944Senior Member

Posts: 32sweetheart Marie
If you haven't tried Marie (red head spinner from stg) then I offer that recommendation. She relocated from Asheville about a year ago and is an amazing experience.
Originally Posted by BlackManWorkin
[View Original Post]
Last edited by Tweiii; 12-30-24 at 11:01. Reason: Added pics from ad
-
12-30-24 09:14 #11943Senior Member

Posts: 102Good point BUT
I didn't hear anything til the beginning and I've seen her a few times before, I know it only takes once for something to go sideways but I don't do outcasts cause I don't ever want them to know where I live. I guess it's always a risk you do what you can to minimize them.
-
12-29-24 23:17 #11942Senior Member

Posts: 46Anyone with Intel on the following.
Hey Guys,
Anyone have any Intel on the following young lady. Thanks!
https://skipthegames.com/posts/spartanburg/female-escorts/black_caribbean/pretty-brown-bombshell/703606765860
-
12-29-24 16:50 #11941Senior Member

Posts: 504Referal for Zauriel
Mr Z, please MT you box so I can send you a message.
-
12-28-24 12:08 #11940Senior Member

Posts: 684Stella Chocolate Treat
Anyone have any info / experience with this one?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/tampa...-/821989852782
TIA.
-
12-28-24 08:12 #11939Senior Member

Posts: 1825Bro I would be very careful going to a house a lot of s# at can happen and if you hear people in the house it was your sign to leave. Red flags everywhere you just ignored them. I have to like two house's but I had visited them in other places. So I knew them.
Originally Posted by DWalker81
[View Original Post]
-
12-27-24 10:13 #11938Senior Member

Posts: 111Dannielle
+1.
Originally Posted by DWalker81
[View Original Post]
Had the same experience. Too much commotion in that house. Pets smells, people, kids. I'm done too.
-
12-27-24 09:13 #11937Senior Member

Posts: 102Tapping out on her.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/spart...-/737363123050
I've seen her a few times but this is the last one unless her situation improves. Right now she is living with a relative. I'm usually leery if and when I visit anyone and it's not their own spot. I get to a house in the C. Springs area of S-burg. Leads me in the backdoor and go to her room and I can hear other people in the house. Let that be yall red flag.
Get started and it was middle of the road and all of a sudden the door almost opens because little kid almost gets in. Yep I'm done. Only reason they didn't come in was there was some personal stuff blocking the door. Don't even blame the kid cause they just wanted to play. I get up thank her for her time and bounce.
So yeah. I'm done on her.
-
12-26-24 17:52 #11936Regular Member

Posts: 10[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it contributed nothing of value and in fact constituted a complete waste of bandwidth.
The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Let's stick to the subject.
-
12-25-24 18:08 #11935Senior Member

Posts: 156I'm 99% sure this is the same guy from before on another account that was trying to have a threesome with his girlfriend and no one ever got to meet up with them. It's definitely a scam. Don't send any pictures of yourself or money.
Originally Posted by ScSmilingMan
[View Original Post]
-
12-24-24 09:42 #11934Senior Member

Posts: 170Time waster
I tried contact months ago. Just a time wasting scam. No reports on anyone else from this person.
Originally Posted by BoobsLuver
[View Original Post]
-
12-23-24 22:30 #11933Senior Member

Posts: 111Something is off here for sure. Date scheduled then ghosted. I don't think there's gold at the end of this rainbow. Look at the posting history.
Originally Posted by BoobsLuver
[View Original Post]
-
12-23-24 20:34 #11932Senior Member

Posts: 872I'm starting to think it's a dude trying collect dick pics. Has anyone seen this MILF?
Originally Posted by CuTiger11
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





