Thread: Asian ads
+
Add Report
Results 916 to 930 of 2246
-
01-15-25 16:22 #1331Senior Member

Posts: 353Early fifties? Damn, I would have no idea based on the pictures, or even the TER reviews (which estimate 26-30 years old). Man, I guess there's no way of knowing what you're in store for if the pics are doctored and the reviews are inaccurate.
Originally Posted by Tomas247
[View Original Post]
-
01-15-25 15:19 #1330Senior Member

Posts: 214Becky for example is in CLT right now. I saw her and she's 10 years older than her photos. She probably in her early 50's, but looks 40's. Just not interested in paying a premium for 50 year olds. But they do have some top notch talent at TOS sometimes. You just have to pick and choose carefully. And what they do always excel at is keeping appointments on time, which is something I greatly appreciate.
Originally Posted by SimonJonesUK
[View Original Post]
Most of the TOS girls will also do BBFSCIP for +100. I've creamed at least 4 of the girls there.
I wouldn't count on SGC coming back. But they had a good hookup for the B-list talent, which for this area would be A-list for sure. Such a shame they couldn't find a good location.
-
01-14-25 15:01 #1329Senior Member

Posts: 353TOS website shows current dates and the talent, IMO, is top notch (at least by the photos). But I'm not a returning customer, so maybe that's why I can't get a response. Thanks for the intel on SGC. I'll stay tuned. One man's B-list is another man's ATF.
Originally Posted by Tomas247
[View Original Post]
-
01-13-25 19:43 #1328Senior Member

Posts: 214TOS is still updating their website, so I am sure the girls are here, but if they're not responding to potential new clients they're probably just not accepting new clients right now based on the new law. None of these recent TOS girls are worth the premium pricing IMO, just because they are older and thicker than I prefer at the price. Jin / Sweet Purple was great. Wish she stayed longer.
Originally Posted by SimonJonesUK
[View Original Post]
SGC is unable to find a location to setup shop so they haven't returned. They want to bring the B-list Japanese / Chinese GFE / PSE girls that don't make the cut in New York here, but they just can't find a steady, safe, and secure location.
-
01-13-25 16:17 #1327Senior Member

Posts: 353Helpful, thanks. So down to one provider like that in the area. Hopefully someone will respond with a recent experience.
Originally Posted by DCoffee
[View Original Post]
-
01-13-25 09:28 #1326Senior Member

Posts: 49SGC has been MIA for months
Over the past 2 months or so, I've sent a couple of messages to SGC, first they said they were on break, I messaged them after break twice and it's been radio silence. I think they aren't in RDU anymore.
Originally Posted by SimonJonesUK
[View Original Post]
- Coffee.
-
01-12-25 16:04 #1325Senior Member

Posts: 353Recent success with TOS or SGC?
Looks like TOS is still up and running but SGC's site has been static for more than a month, which probably means something. I haven't seen any reports here about either since the new law. Are they both just considered too risky now? Love any first-hand feedback or even where everyone's (big) head is at on this.
-
12-31-24 11:51 #1324Senior Member

Posts: 353Thanks. Kinda thought so.
Originally Posted by Nick52
[View Original Post]
-
12-30-24 21:25 #1323Senior Member

Posts: 284No. Not at that quality level.
Originally Posted by SimonJonesUK
[View Original Post]
-
12-30-24 17:21 #1322Senior Member

Posts: 353I'm not a big AMP fan, but is there anything comparable to TOS or SG in Fayetteville (or anywhere else in the state)? I know of two in Charlotte, TOS and JP.
Originally Posted by Wrdsb
[View Original Post]
-
12-30-24 06:01 #1321Senior Member

Posts: 83Tos
Also no response from SG but visited Latte from TOS Saturday. Not as good as previous visits. Fayetteville AMP scene more sensual at lower rate. She did start to open up at the end. Will see what is offered up next.
Originally Posted by SimonJonesUK
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-24 19:01 #1320Senior Member

Posts: 353Anyone been to TOS or SG recently?
Can't get a response from either.
-
12-29-24 15:56 #1319Senior Member

Posts: 257The latest
What is the latest with the asian scene around here? I keep getting texts from handlers and I am sick of the fake pictures. No idea if they are trying to bait me. Is anyone worth seeing?
-
12-28-24 14:46 #1318Senior Member

Posts: 80Screening
Do all of the Asian spots require screening? I was on a Latina kick since all the AMP talent went down hill in the past few years. Can pm me if you don't want to tell it all. Thanks be safe boys.
-
12-28-24 09:58 #1317Senior Member

Posts: 297Better scenery at Hollyridge.
Originally Posted by JakeKraken
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





