Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 51 of 356 FirstFirst ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 101 151 ... LastLast
Results 751 to 765 of 5331
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4581

    5333

    Thanks for the information.

  2. #4580

    5333

    Quote Originally Posted by DeltaGreen  [View Original Post]
    And a phone number and business name, please.
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/toled...b/104926889482

  3. #4579
    Quote Originally Posted by Scotty66  [View Original Post]
    Any changes in the lineup at Sky?
    Currently Blue and Victoria, but didn't ask who the 3rd one is right now. They always have three. Victoria and Blue are both fantastic.

  4. #4578

    Tropical Touch closed?

    Hey fellas,

    I'm curious does anyone know if Tropical Touch closed? I have no plans of going there but they haven't posted anything on FB for over a month and they don't respond to messages either. Like I said I'm just curious.

  5. #4577
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparrow3  [View Original Post]
    I was there a little over a month ago. The girl that was there then was 30 years old and pretty decent looking and would do FS for a price. The place is staffed by"agency" so I'm not sure who was there now.

    If I could get the chance, I wouldn't mind getting back there again.

    If you do happen to go, give us an update.
    And a phone number and business name, please.

  6. #4576

    5333

    Quote Originally Posted by LikesitBare69  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone been to the place on Secor 5333 lately. Wondering if it's worth giving a shot.
    I was there a little over a month ago. The girl that was there then was 30 years old and pretty decent looking and would do FS for a price. The place is staffed by"agency" so I'm not sure who was there now.

    If I could get the chance, I wouldn't mind getting back there again.

    If you do happen to go, give us an update.

  7. #4575
    Quote Originally Posted by CW264  [View Original Post]
    Current lineup at Sky is Blue, Red, and Angel.
    Any changes in the lineup at Sky?

  8. #4574

    5333

    Has anyone been to the place on Secor 5333 lately. Wondering if it's worth giving a shot.

  9. #4573
    Quote Originally Posted by ThrobbinWood  [View Original Post]
    Your report will be greatly appreciated.
    Nothing to report been there 3 times. She's legit if you want a deep pressure massage she's great. Nothing else.

  10. #4572

  11. #4571
    Quote Originally Posted by EatonBeaver  [View Original Post]
    I'd negotiate that with the massuse before she takes you to the table shower. I'd be confident that that renumeration would get the job done if there's another lady free at the time.
    3 will get you a duo. I agree to negotiate with the first attendant you see in the room.

  12. #4570
    Quote Originally Posted by VirginBoy  [View Original Post]
    If I give the mamasan 400 will they know I'm looking for two massage herapists? Or is it limited to just one?
    I'd negotiate that with the massuse before she takes you to the table shower. I'd be confident that that renumeration would get the job done if there's another lady free at the time.

  13. #4569

    Angel

    Quote Originally Posted by CW264  [View Original Post]
    Current lineup at Sky is Blue, Red, and Angel.
    What is Angel like? Looking for a petite like Cherry.

  14. #4568

    Sky

    If I give the mamasan 400 will they know I'm looking for two massage herapists? Or is it limited to just one?

  15. #4567

    Sky spa

    Quote Originally Posted by MustacheRide  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know current lineup?
    Current lineup at Sky is Blue, Red, and Angel.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape