Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 751 to 765 of 5331
-
12-30-24 12:14 #4581Senior Member

Posts: 1045333
Thanks for the information.
Originally Posted by Sparrow3
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-24 14:04 #4580Senior Member

Posts: 1365333
https://skipthegames.com/posts/toled...b/104926889482
Originally Posted by DeltaGreen
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-24 09:18 #4579Senior Member

Posts: 114Currently Blue and Victoria, but didn't ask who the 3rd one is right now. They always have three. Victoria and Blue are both fantastic.
Originally Posted by Scotty66
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-24 09:13 #4578Senior Member

Posts: 334Tropical Touch closed?
Hey fellas,
I'm curious does anyone know if Tropical Touch closed? I have no plans of going there but they haven't posted anything on FB for over a month and they don't respond to messages either. Like I said I'm just curious.
-
12-29-24 00:21 #4577Senior Member

Posts: 104And a phone number and business name, please.
Originally Posted by Sparrow3
[View Original Post]
-
12-28-24 14:47 #4576Senior Member

Posts: 1365333
I was there a little over a month ago. The girl that was there then was 30 years old and pretty decent looking and would do FS for a price. The place is staffed by"agency" so I'm not sure who was there now.
Originally Posted by LikesitBare69
[View Original Post]
If I could get the chance, I wouldn't mind getting back there again.
If you do happen to go, give us an update.
-
12-28-24 13:57 #4575Senior Member

Posts: 76Any changes in the lineup at Sky?
Originally Posted by CW264
[View Original Post]
-
12-27-24 19:55 #4574Senior Member

Posts: 1465333
Has anyone been to the place on Secor 5333 lately. Wondering if it's worth giving a shot.
-
12-20-24 08:22 #4573Senior Member

Posts: 106Nothing to report been there 3 times. She's legit if you want a deep pressure massage she's great. Nothing else.
Originally Posted by ThrobbinWood
[View Original Post]
-
12-19-24 19:37 #4572Senior Member

Posts: 1674Info about previous post. https://www.13abc.com/2024/12/20/mau...bust-michigan/.
-
12-17-24 20:14 #4571Senior Member

Posts: 2393 will get you a duo. I agree to negotiate with the first attendant you see in the room.
Originally Posted by EatonBeaver
[View Original Post]
-
12-17-24 19:59 #4570Senior Member

Posts: 975I'd negotiate that with the massuse before she takes you to the table shower. I'd be confident that that renumeration would get the job done if there's another lady free at the time.
Originally Posted by VirginBoy
[View Original Post]
-
12-17-24 14:01 #4569Senior Member

Posts: 104Angel
What is Angel like? Looking for a petite like Cherry.
Originally Posted by CW264
[View Original Post]
-
12-17-24 13:41 #4568Senior Member

Posts: 1063Sky
If I give the mamasan 400 will they know I'm looking for two massage herapists? Or is it limited to just one?
-
12-17-24 13:00 #4567Senior Member

Posts: 79Sky spa
Current lineup at Sky is Blue, Red, and Angel.
Originally Posted by MustacheRide
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






