Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,751 to 3,765 of 37324
-
12-30-24 10:12 #33574Senior Member

Posts: 102Karma (2) warning and JB
Recently posted asking if she was real and got good feedback. Came across her social platform. She literally has been ghost on it since that post. Starting to think she got scooped up. So be warned.
Has anyone seen JB lately? I know not the best looking but she was always decent in a pinch. Wouldn't mind seeing her if the current ad is legit. She normally always post on stg.
-
12-30-24 09:35 #33573Senior Member

Posts: 617Sounds like she was trying to book the entire football team.
Originally Posted by VABird12
[View Original Post]
-
12-30-24 08:16 #33572Senior Member

Posts: 270That Sucks
They count on little head calling the shots and also will try to throw you off by rushing you. Sophie had skills where she would make you cum fast. She had an appointment with a guy so I left her room. She said "don't worry I'll make him leak fast and send him out". I saw TER reviews where they told her to stop bt she would make them cum. LOL. Your selection has an enormous list of services. Red flag.
Originally Posted by VABird12
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-24 21:30 #33571Senior Member

Posts: 142Ariya banks
So I made so extra money from Sunday games and wanted to try someone new. Man SMH. What waste of time and money. I would have rather put all that money on the JETS today if I wanted to just throw it away. But I was already pretty tipsy from earlier in the day, you all know Sunday Football.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...i/681924944931
So I saw her ad before and after the amazing time I had with Indii I was down to try someone new. I messed her and we schedule for 8 pm but she asked if I could come sooner and was like 7:30 and she was so excited that we could meet up sooner. But that when I knew it would all go down hill, I told her ill text when I was 5 minutes away and every min after that she would text me if I'm there yet or my eta. I should have just turned back but my little head was doing all the thinking.
I can see why is doesn't offer QV service because man she will rush the hell out of you. Not even 2 minutes on her being on top and stopped and asked if I'm done. She did that like 5 more times. I Straight up looked at her and told her if she ask that once more I'm leaving and taking half my money back. I've had better sex with my Flashlight. Not sure who are her regulars or what but you can keep that. I hope she doesn't come back to RVA, Massive waste of time and money. I can't end the year on a bad note. Hopefully I can see my UTR tomorrow.
Bird out.
-
12-29-24 15:46 #33570Senior Member

Posts: 371Could someone send me her details? Number and general location? Hopefully it's not out of my way.
Originally Posted by AGreatHobby
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-24 14:09 #33569Senior Member

Posts: 92Scarlet
Hi guys Scarlet can use some help hit her up she is very nice an could use you guys help.
-
12-29-24 01:18 #33568Senior Member

Posts: 316Glorified streetwalker
Years ago I seen her when she was hanging in room at spot by hooters. Was decent. I seen a few months ago walking lynnhaven behind JD. Did BJ / FS for 40 car date. Wouldn't pay more than 80 for a incall QV for her if that.
Originally Posted by Warmetal
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-24 01:13 #33567Senior Member

Posts: 29Bee
She looks like she do real good. But ain't no mfing way I pay that. Lmao.
Originally Posted by Geronimo808
[View Original Post]
-
12-28-24 23:13 #33566Senior Member

Posts: 92Scammer
https://skipthegames.com/posts/fortl...1/874269937914
Despite the reviews and red flags, I was near the area and decided to check her out. The first date was okay. We did the deed, and it was actually pretty good. I was also surprised it even happened.
The second date was where it went wrong. I needed to let off some steam and figured I'd give her another shot. She gets in the car and starts rambling. I instantly knew the visit would not happen. She claimed she forgot the condom (I don't provide them), so I took her to the store to get one. After five minutes of waiting outside, I just left. I was out 8. But I knew I was taking a chance on this one. Just FYI to you, fellas.
-
12-28-24 19:13 #33565Senior Member

Posts: 220I used to work in Chester about 5 years ago and used to see her. All doors were open and she was a good time with no b. S. These girls change with candy use, but she was good back then.
Originally Posted by Warmetal
[View Original Post]
-
12-28-24 19:11 #33564Senior Member

Posts: 400Scams everywhere
Eros has always been significantly overpriced but at least it was largely legit. Recently found it to be full of deposit scams. Wondering if they changed their fee structure or something so that more of those are in now.
-
12-28-24 17:45 #33563Senior Member

Posts: 71Thanks for the info with these filters hard to tell looks sometimes with these girls.
Originally Posted by IrideAss65
[View Original Post]
-
12-28-24 17:39 #33562Senior Member

Posts: 339Jb
That's JB, she's been around a long time. She was down on JD in a room then out in the county in a house. Then I've seen her walking a couple of mornings by the Citgo on JD before it closed.
Originally Posted by Warmetal
[View Original Post]
There is a lot better choices out to choose from! I would pass on that.
-
12-28-24 10:09 #33561Senior Member

Posts: 71Any info
Any info on this one? Think I remember seeing her post a few months back but wasn't sure.
https://callescort.org/804-742-2331
-
12-28-24 08:37 #33560Senior Member

Posts: 222Them being late is a guarantee, LOL. An extra expense but you could always rent the room for two nights and checkout / check-in time wouldn't be an issue. Doubtful that a fellow monger would offer up a room for you to play in without strings attached.
Originally Posted by JohnTartzy
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote



