Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,751 to 3,765 of 37316
-
12-28-24 17:45 #33566Senior Member

Posts: 71Thanks for the info with these filters hard to tell looks sometimes with these girls.
Originally Posted by IrideAss65
[View Original Post]
-
12-28-24 17:39 #33565Senior Member

Posts: 339Jb
That's JB, she's been around a long time. She was down on JD in a room then out in the county in a house. Then I've seen her walking a couple of mornings by the Citgo on JD before it closed.
Originally Posted by Warmetal
[View Original Post]
There is a lot better choices out to choose from! I would pass on that.
-
12-28-24 10:09 #33564Senior Member

Posts: 71Any info
Any info on this one? Think I remember seeing her post a few months back but wasn't sure.
https://callescort.org/804-742-2331
-
12-28-24 08:37 #33563Senior Member

Posts: 222Them being late is a guarantee, LOL. An extra expense but you could always rent the room for two nights and checkout / check-in time wouldn't be an issue. Doubtful that a fellow monger would offer up a room for you to play in without strings attached.
Originally Posted by JohnTartzy
[View Original Post]
-
12-28-24 08:09 #33562Senior Member

Posts: 222Some hotels offer a later checkout time, you just have to request it.
Originally Posted by JohnTartzy
[View Original Post]
-
12-28-24 07:51 #33561Senior Member

Posts: 272Request an early checkin, shouldn't be a problem.
Originally Posted by JohnTartzy
[View Original Post]
-
12-28-24 05:22 #33560Senior Member

Posts: 133She responded. Rates are astronomical though. LOL.
Originally Posted by OsFrog
[View Original Post]
-
12-27-24 19:11 #33559Senior Member

Posts: 577Bee
She has a handler for sure, ran into him last time I saw her about a year ago.
Originally Posted by WhoIsSoulForce
[View Original Post]
-
12-27-24 18:43 #33558Senior Member

Posts: 327In agreement
Its not even about whether I can afford it. Its simple investment math. I ask myself. Am I going to get a good return on my investment of time effort & cash. As of late. The answer has been NO for a lot of things not just this hobby. Just not throwing money out the window. Which is one reason I have not been very active.
Originally Posted by WhoIsSoulForce
[View Original Post]
-
12-27-24 16:45 #33557Senior Member

Posts: 60Utr 30 yo snowbunny
She hit me up and is looking for some help. I can't see her right now unfortunately, pm for #.
-
12-27-24 16:41 #33556Senior Member

Posts: 71Thank you!
Originally Posted by Kodak675
[View Original Post]
-
12-27-24 16:36 #33555Senior Member

Posts: 55Mgs
Decided to check out t Moon Girls. But Lola and I didn't really click. She has a nice body and after the shower I thought we were going to have a good time. But throughout he session she either moved or held my hand from caressing her. She gives a great, teasing BBBJ. But when I returned the favor with DATY, she was totally non reactive. Moved to CG, and she just sort of sat there with me in her. Even when I initiated the pumping she didn't really reciprocate. We switched to mish and when I kissed close to her forehead she shouted, "not the face!" Wow, that was a downer. Popped in the bag and we lay there talking for the rest of the time (hour). She made no attempt to initiate a 2nd try. Although Lola was good to get me my relief, I can't recommend her b / c it wasn't close to a GFE, especially for the rate paid.
https://www.moongirlsshow.com/contact
-
12-27-24 16:32 #33554Senior Member

Posts: 425https://www.erome.com/a/9Szttmd5
Originally Posted by Country73
[View Original Post]
-
12-27-24 16:28 #33553Senior Member

Posts: 71Where at? You can pm me the info if you want.
Originally Posted by Kodak675
[View Original Post]
-
12-27-24 16:23 #33552Senior Member

Posts: 425Vids
There's vids of her online if you all are interested. Probably uploaded by a monger here.
Originally Posted by Cujo4
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote



