Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,261 to 1,275 of 16670
-
12-27-24 17:49 #15410Senior Member

Posts: 961I just thought it was strange. She said she's picky on who she sees. I asked her if age was a factor but she wouldn't reply. I'm 70 years old and figured if I'm just to old, why bother. Maybe some day when I get an opportunity to get to the west side I'll text her from another number and fake picture just to see if she's available. Not how I like to play it, but if that's what she wants, I guess I'll have to play the game.
Originally Posted by Drake11
[View Original Post]
-
12-27-24 15:39 #15409Senior Member

Posts: 800I'd try a midget.
Originally Posted by Free34
[View Original Post]
-
12-27-24 13:37 #15408Senior Member

Posts: 127Yeah she did ask for a picture. I figured it was a safe gamble after brunos review. If you're uncomfortable, I understand but she's a great time. She told me recently that she won't be advertising on stg as much moving forward so I'd still recommend seeing her if you can but don't go if that picture thing is too big of an ask.
Originally Posted by Andy54
[View Original Post]
-
12-27-24 13:22 #15407Senior Member

Posts: 961Did she require a picture before she'd talk to you? I contacted her and the first thing she did was ask for a picture. I asked her why and she says because she wants to see what I look like. I told her I wouldn't send a picture and she replies that she won't see me if I don't send a picture. I guess she won't even talk to me if I don't send a picture. Anyone else get bitchy replies from her?
Originally Posted by Drake11
[View Original Post]
-
12-26-24 18:45 #15406Senior Member

Posts: 206Who ordered all the Midgets??
STG has had like four different Midgets in the last month.
Where are they all coming from and who requested them?
Just one old-school decent girl like Dallas, and a few others would be far my preference.
(I would have used the term little people, however, that is how they describe themselves. Almost as much as a dilemma as the pronoun game).
-
12-23-24 18:49 #15405Senior Member

Posts: 206Would be fine if she knocked 40 bucks off everything she offers. Not trying to pay a bbw crack head 120 for a qv.
Originally Posted by BrunoMadison
[View Original Post]
-
12-22-24 11:15 #15404Senior Member

Posts: 508Avoid
Avoid. She's huge.
Originally Posted by BigGuyTagme
[View Original Post]
-
12-21-24 22:58 #15403Regular Member

Posts: 3Any reviews on this?
Guys any reviews?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...e/630861925098
-
12-21-24 15:31 #15402Senior Member

Posts: 35What was the damage?
Originally Posted by Ontoco0211
[View Original Post]
-
12-20-24 22:07 #15401Senior Member

Posts: 36Laura Menezes
https://tryst.link/escort/lauramenezes
Had a nice time with Laura. Verified with references and set appointment. Was met by gorgeous lady at great hotel.
She really is fit, just perfect body to kiss up on. She was in lingerie as we got started with fooling around and some BBBJ action. The we did cowgirl and doggy for round one. Round two was more BBBJ with doogy finish again.
Laura was sweet and sexy the entire time. She was exactly what I hope for and I hope to see her again.
-
12-18-24 09:42 #15400Senior Member

Posts: 30[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
12-17-24 16:36 #15399Regular Member

Posts: 3Mrs. Tega is a complete scam. She is running a $200 holiday special so I thought why not get her a try. She requires a deposit and was a complete no show with a fake hotel room number.
Originally Posted by IronMan2019
[View Original Post]
-
12-17-24 14:31 #15398Regular Member

Posts: 12Her body isn't bad in my opinion. Her teeth are messed up though. She is pretty submissive to most things. Bring your own cover as well and doggy is the answer here.
Originally Posted by IllBill515
[View Original Post]
-
12-16-24 20:46 #15397Regular Member

Posts: 15Correct!
Exactly, and she's down to anything. 100% scam.
Originally Posted by Viking777
[View Original Post]
-
12-16-24 19:13 #15396Senior Member

Posts: 89Deposits
TGTBT. And a deposit. Just don't.
Originally Posted by IllBill515
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






