Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 85 of 1112 FirstFirst ... 35 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 135 185 585 1085 ... LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,275 of 16670
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15410
    Quote Originally Posted by Drake11  [View Original Post]
    Yeah she did ask for a picture. I figured it was a safe gamble after brunos review. If you're uncomfortable, I understand but she's a great time. She told me recently that she won't be advertising on stg as much moving forward so I'd still recommend seeing her if you can but don't go if that picture thing is too big of an ask.
    I just thought it was strange. She said she's picky on who she sees. I asked her if age was a factor but she wouldn't reply. I'm 70 years old and figured if I'm just to old, why bother. Maybe some day when I get an opportunity to get to the west side I'll text her from another number and fake picture just to see if she's available. Not how I like to play it, but if that's what she wants, I guess I'll have to play the game.

  2. #15409
    Quote Originally Posted by Free34  [View Original Post]
    STG has had like four different Midgets in the last month.

    Where are they all coming from and who requested them?

    Just one old-school decent girl like Dallas, and a few others would be far my preference.

    (I would have used the term little people, however, that is how they describe themselves. Almost as much as a dilemma as the pronoun game).
    I'd try a midget.

  3. #15408
    Quote Originally Posted by Andy54  [View Original Post]
    Did she require a picture before she'd talk to you? I contacted her and the first thing she did was ask for a picture. I asked her why and she says because she wants to see what I look like. I told her I wouldn't send a picture and she replies that she won't see me if I don't send a picture. I guess she won't even talk to me if I don't send a picture. Anyone else get bitchy replies from her?
    Yeah she did ask for a picture. I figured it was a safe gamble after brunos review. If you're uncomfortable, I understand but she's a great time. She told me recently that she won't be advertising on stg as much moving forward so I'd still recommend seeing her if you can but don't go if that picture thing is too big of an ask.

  4. #15407
    Quote Originally Posted by Drake11  [View Original Post]
    FINALLY got to see the "break me in I'm new" girl! As Bruno said, I'd highly recommend. Easily my new favorite in town. Very much gets into it, is down for pretty much whatever, and doesn't appear to have the typical issues we're used to with some of these working girls. The only complaint I have is you really should bring your own covers. She seemed open to the idea of BBFS and that's just not how I like to roll. Otherwise very happy with my experience and I'll continue to try and see her whenever I can or when she's available. Treat this one well!
    Did she require a picture before she'd talk to you? I contacted her and the first thing she did was ask for a picture. I asked her why and she says because she wants to see what I look like. I told her I wouldn't send a picture and she replies that she won't see me if I don't send a picture. I guess she won't even talk to me if I don't send a picture. Anyone else get bitchy replies from her?

  5. #15406

    Who ordered all the Midgets??

    STG has had like four different Midgets in the last month.

    Where are they all coming from and who requested them?

    Just one old-school decent girl like Dallas, and a few others would be far my preference.

    (I would have used the term little people, however, that is how they describe themselves. Almost as much as a dilemma as the pronoun game).

  6. #15405
    Quote Originally Posted by BrunoMadison  [View Original Post]
    Avoid. She's huge.
    Would be fine if she knocked 40 bucks off everything she offers. Not trying to pay a bbw crack head 120 for a qv.

  7. #15404

    Avoid

    Quote Originally Posted by BigGuyTagme  [View Original Post]
    Avoid. She's huge.

  8. #15403

    Any reviews on this?


  9. #15402
    What was the damage?

    Quote Originally Posted by Ontoco0211  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/lauramenezes

    Had a nice time with Laura. Verified with references and set appointment. Was met by gorgeous lady at great hotel.

    She really is fit, just perfect body to kiss up on. She was in lingerie as we got started with fooling around and some BBBJ action. The we did cowgirl and doggy for round one. Round two was more BBBJ with doogy finish again.

    Laura was sweet and sexy the entire time. She was exactly what I hope for and I hope to see her again.

  10. #15401

    Laura Menezes

    https://tryst.link/escort/lauramenezes

    Had a nice time with Laura. Verified with references and set appointment. Was met by gorgeous lady at great hotel.

    She really is fit, just perfect body to kiss up on. She was in lingerie as we got started with fooling around and some BBBJ action. The we did cowgirl and doggy for round one. Round two was more BBBJ with doogy finish again.

    Laura was sweet and sexy the entire time. She was exactly what I hope for and I hope to see her again.

  11. #15400
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  12. #15399
    Quote Originally Posted by IronMan2019  [View Original Post]
    I have searched for her pictures and phone number, both look legit. I'm just not willing to throw away cash to feed a rip-off, so I've never reached out.

    I M.
    Mrs. Tega is a complete scam. She is running a $200 holiday special so I thought why not get her a try. She requires a deposit and was a complete no show with a fake hotel room number.

  13. #15398
    Regular Member


    Posts: 12
    Quote Originally Posted by IllBill515  [View Original Post]
    Her body isn't bad in my opinion. Her teeth are messed up though. She is pretty submissive to most things. Bring your own cover as well and doggy is the answer here.

  14. #15397

    Correct!

    Quote Originally Posted by Viking777  [View Original Post]
    TGTBT. And a deposit. Just don't.
    Exactly, and she's down to anything. 100% scam.

  15. #15396

    Deposits

    Quote Originally Posted by IllBill515  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...-/247608449803

    This lady is a thief, she's posting everywhere and asking for deposit.
    TGTBT. And a deposit. Just don't.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape