Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 86 of 1112 FirstFirst ... 36 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 136 186 586 1086 ... LastLast
Results 1,276 to 1,290 of 16679
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15404

    Avoid

    Quote Originally Posted by BigGuyTagme  [View Original Post]
    Avoid. She's huge.

  2. #15403

    Any reviews on this?


  3. #15402
    What was the damage?

    Quote Originally Posted by Ontoco0211  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/lauramenezes

    Had a nice time with Laura. Verified with references and set appointment. Was met by gorgeous lady at great hotel.

    She really is fit, just perfect body to kiss up on. She was in lingerie as we got started with fooling around and some BBBJ action. The we did cowgirl and doggy for round one. Round two was more BBBJ with doogy finish again.

    Laura was sweet and sexy the entire time. She was exactly what I hope for and I hope to see her again.

  4. #15401

    Laura Menezes

    https://tryst.link/escort/lauramenezes

    Had a nice time with Laura. Verified with references and set appointment. Was met by gorgeous lady at great hotel.

    She really is fit, just perfect body to kiss up on. She was in lingerie as we got started with fooling around and some BBBJ action. The we did cowgirl and doggy for round one. Round two was more BBBJ with doogy finish again.

    Laura was sweet and sexy the entire time. She was exactly what I hope for and I hope to see her again.

  5. #15400
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  6. #15399
    Quote Originally Posted by IronMan2019  [View Original Post]
    I have searched for her pictures and phone number, both look legit. I'm just not willing to throw away cash to feed a rip-off, so I've never reached out.

    I M.
    Mrs. Tega is a complete scam. She is running a $200 holiday special so I thought why not get her a try. She requires a deposit and was a complete no show with a fake hotel room number.

  7. #15398
    Regular Member


    Posts: 12
    Quote Originally Posted by IllBill515  [View Original Post]
    Her body isn't bad in my opinion. Her teeth are messed up though. She is pretty submissive to most things. Bring your own cover as well and doggy is the answer here.

  8. #15397

    Correct!

    Quote Originally Posted by Viking777  [View Original Post]
    TGTBT. And a deposit. Just don't.
    Exactly, and she's down to anything. 100% scam.

  9. #15396

    Deposits

    Quote Originally Posted by IllBill515  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...-/247608449803

    This lady is a thief, she's posting everywhere and asking for deposit.
    TGTBT. And a deposit. Just don't.

  10. #15395
    Can I get a link to her?

  11. #15394
    Quote Originally Posted by Drake11  [View Original Post]
    FINALLY got to see the "break me in I'm new" girl! As Bruno said, I'd highly recommend. Easily my new favorite in town. Very much gets into it, is down for pretty much whatever, and doesn't appear to have the typical issues we're used to with some of these working girls. The only complaint I have is you really should bring your own covers. She seemed open to the idea of BBFS and that's just not how I like to roll. Otherwise very happy with my experience and I'll continue to try and see her whenever I can or when she's available. Treat this one well!
    She is a treat for sure.

  12. #15393

    Finally Broke Her In

    FINALLY got to see the "break me in I'm new" girl! As Bruno said, I'd highly recommend. Easily my new favorite in town. Very much gets into it, is down for pretty much whatever, and doesn't appear to have the typical issues we're used to with some of these working girls. The only complaint I have is you really should bring your own covers. She seemed open to the idea of BBFS and that's just not how I like to roll. Otherwise very happy with my experience and I'll continue to try and see her whenever I can or when she's available. Treat this one well!

  13. #15392

    Thief

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...-/247608449803

    This lady is a thief, she's posting everywhere and asking for deposit.

  14. #15391

    Kitti


  15. #15390
    Quote Originally Posted by Atc432  [View Original Post]
    This was a weird one lmao. I feel like kind of embarrassed. Well. Whatever. House seems safe but in need of interior remodeling job. She's very old and has a ton of loose skin. It's like fucking the lady in the bathtub from The Shining, except older and saggier. Well her mouth works and her pussy works. Definitely had to turn her around though and pound it out without the face and guy in view. Overpaid imo at $. Repeat only if offered a criminally low rate / free and the promise that nobody ever finds out.
    LOL, good review. I've seen her ad for years, and always wonder what the attraction is. I feel sad for her, and I hope she's making enough to get by.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape