Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,766 to 3,780 of 37316
-
12-27-24 16:08 #33551Senior Member

Posts: 71Sent you a pm.
Originally Posted by Cujo4
[View Original Post]
-
12-27-24 14:02 #33550Senior Member

Posts: 156Possible Visit
Yes she's been very responsive. Almost sounds too good to be true, she's very accommodating.
Originally Posted by Country73
[View Original Post]
-
12-27-24 13:11 #33549Senior Member

Posts: 71She looks familiar. Any response from her?
Originally Posted by Cujo4
[View Original Post]
-
12-27-24 11:59 #33548Senior Member

Posts: 156Possible Visit
I'm thinking about seeing this one today. Any input?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...-/788583147309
-
12-27-24 11:53 #33547Regular Member

Posts: 13That is completely unreal. Is it that good of dome? From the videos she can't even really DT too far.
Originally Posted by WhoIsSoulForce
[View Original Post]
-
12-27-24 11:16 #33546Senior Member

Posts: 342Indeed
Correct. When I saw her around a year or so ago. It was a QV for $.
Originally Posted by TheEngineer
[View Original Post]
When I texted her after seeing the ad, she quoted me $. 6 for a CAR DATE.
-
12-27-24 10:56 #33545Senior Member

Posts: 88Bee
Earlier this year, it was 100/150/250.
Originally Posted by GeechieDan
[View Original Post]
-
12-27-24 10:42 #33544Senior Member

Posts: 336Rates
Just as a point of reference, how much did it jump? What was her original QV rate?
Originally Posted by WhoIsSoulForce
[View Original Post]
-
12-27-24 09:40 #33543Senior Member

Posts: 342I'm pissed
I was so excited to see this one is back in town, arguably one of the best head givers I've met since I've been doing this, only to see how much that QV rate jumped LOL. It was like the wind was taken out of my lungs.
I don't know if it's other mongers, or their handlers that influence these rate increases but sheesh! It's not about whether I actually have that donation, but overpaying sets the standard for other girls with GPS to try to follow suit, and I don't want to mess it up for guys who may not have that level of accessibility.
But I digress, as I'm sure one of the fellas here or elsewhere will see this ad, and run to donate the $. 6 regardless LOL. If I'm mistaken though with my sentiment, I can stand to be corrected.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/180681725
-
12-26-24 23:36 #33542Senior Member

Posts: 156Crimson
Search Crimson MILF.
Originally Posted by JasonWorthing
[View Original Post]
-
12-26-24 22:32 #33541Senior Member

Posts: 1771If you search "crimson red porn".
Originally Posted by JasonWorthing
[View Original Post]
-
12-26-24 21:12 #33540Senior Member

Posts: 76Links
I searched but couldn't find do you have the vid link.
Originally Posted by Cujo4
[View Original Post]
-
12-26-24 00:12 #33539Senior Member

Posts: 348I know the girl with the black hair IRL didn't know she was in the business.
Originally Posted by Kriggs32
[View Original Post]
-
12-25-24 15:32 #33538Senior Member

Posts: 122Legit
She's the real deal. Older chick with a big arse. Didn't have any issues with her when I dealt with her.
Originally Posted by Cujo4
[View Original Post]
-
12-25-24 15:03 #33537Banned Member

Posts: 242It's why I wear a cover with these girls.
Ever girl that gives me head tastes rubber. I am not taking the risk.
Originally Posted by VirginiaGuy
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote




