Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 171 of 1178 FirstFirst ... 71 121 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 221 271 671 1171 ... LastLast
Results 2,551 to 2,565 of 17667
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15117

    Abby

    Been talking to this one, she seems cool but can't find anything in the search about her, unless she used to have an old name.
    https://tryst.link/escort/beautifultemptress

  2. #15116

    Latina

    There has been a lot of Latina ads in Maryland H. And Saint Charles. Are these areas known for uncle LE?

  3. #15115

    Pretty

    Quote Originally Posted by Headmasterstl  [View Original Post]
    Thanks. Do you have a link or digits to contact her? DM if you don't want to post here.
    Confirmed in post 15111.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/180471640

  4. #15114

    Pretty

    Thanks. Do you have a link or digits to contact her? DM if you don't want to post here.

    Quote Originally Posted by Cybinv1  [View Original Post]
    I saw a woman in St. Charles today who uses the name Pretty. She is a little chubby IMO, but not BBW. Some may argue that, but she has some nice tata-tatas. Got a BBBJ with cim. Not the best I ever had, but far from the worse. I'd see her again. She charges 150 for a hh. No kissing. Reasonably nice place to visit, right off of 370. YMMV, but a decent visit.

  5. #15113

    Good info

    Quote Originally Posted by MRosen025  [View Original Post]
    Love her tits but she won't let you touch them. Claims she does greek but when the time comes she won't let you put it in. She holds on to your stuff and just trys to bounce up and down with it between her butt cheeks. I would pass.
    Appreciate the info man. Does she have a boyfriend / pimp? Don't got time for fuckery.

    Is she a cool person?

    Those tits and booty look Really good. I want to have some fun with her. She sounds high maintenance unfortunately.

  6. #15112

    Hard Pass

    Love her tits but she won't let you touch them. Claims she does greek but when the time comes she won't let you put it in. She holds on to your stuff and just trys to bounce up and down with it between her butt cheeks. I would pass.

    Quote Originally Posted by Push2  [View Original Post]
    Hey fellow mongers, even though I'm no longer in St. Louis, I still know people and might be visiting there for the holidays.

    Also looking to bust in some guts if the right opportunity comes up. I got my eye on this one but she takes down her post on ListCrawler and reposts under a different number.

    Anyone have experience with her?

  7. #15111

    Holiday Trip

    Hey fellow mongers, even though I'm no longer in St. Louis, I still know people and might be visiting there for the holidays.

    Also looking to bust in some guts if the right opportunity comes up. I got my eye on this one but she takes down her post on ListCrawler and reposts under a different number.

    Anyone have experience with her?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20241212-125157_Samsung Internet.jpg‎   Screenshot_20241212-125150_Samsung Internet.jpg‎   Screenshot_20241212-125126_Samsung Internet.jpg‎   Screenshot_20241119-074840_Samsung Internet.jpg‎   Screenshot_20241212-125134_Samsung Internet.jpg‎  

    Screenshot_20241212-125117_Samsung Internet.jpg‎   Screenshot_20241119-074819_Samsung Internet.jpg‎   go1.jpg‎   go2.jpg‎   go3.jpg‎  


  8. #15110
    Quote Originally Posted by MisterPlow  [View Original Post]
    Yep, that is her.

  9. #15109

    Anyone visit Sasha lately?

    I'm thinking of visiting Sasha the next time she offers incall. Any recent intel? Feel free to private message me if you don’t want to post.

    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/missouri/stlouis/180502209

  10. #15108
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthCityGuySt  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her? She has a bunch of comments on LC, lots of pictures that are obviously her, and she looks like a lot of fun. I enjoy all types of women and she is a type I've not enjoyed in quite some time. Any intel is much appreciated!

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/180452690
    I dunno but I'd have to hit that from the back that belly button would make me go soft in missionary.

  11. #15107

    Pretty

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeyD138  [View Original Post]
    Got a link?
    Is this her?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/180471640

  12. #15106

    Honey Rose

    Has anyone seen her? She has a bunch of comments on LC, lots of pictures that are obviously her, and she looks like a lot of fun. I enjoy all types of women and she is a type I've not enjoyed in quite some time. Any intel is much appreciated!

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/180452690

  13. #15105
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeyD138  [View Original Post]
    Got a link?
    I don't know how to post a link she advertises on listcrawler, in st. Charles.

  14. #15104
    Quote Originally Posted by MavericksDick  [View Original Post]
    Did anyone ever see Maclyn before, I thought she retired?

    https://tryst.link/escort/the-maclyn-smith
    It's been several years, but I have seen Maclyn before. She was at least plus 10 on the admitted age. Today I would put her late 50's at least. Wouldn't bother me but might some. I would see her again. Nice time.

  15. #15103
    Quote Originally Posted by King50  [View Original Post]
    Trying to reach her in the last couple of days but no luck. Has anyone seen her lately? Is is traveling?

    https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/5804013887#.
    Here's a better link. I've never met her but from what I've gathered she stays close to STL. Good luck!

    https://tryst.link/escort/nikkilove1222

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape